/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Suplication--Dua- between two sajdah

mazhar_majhu
02-22-2009, 06:06 PM
Asak All
I was wondering any 1 can help me with the dua u recite while sitting in between the two sajdah....I was young when i had learnt this during my vacation classes...........but i dun remeber it very well .....pls help
Thanks in advance.....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Civilsed
02-22-2009, 08:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mazhar_majhu
Asak All
I was wondering any 1 can help me with the dua u recite while sitting in between the two sajdah....I was young when i had learnt this during my vacation classes...........but i dun remeber it very well .....pls help
Thanks in advance.....
:sl:

Please find link to Hisn Al Muslim

http://www.islamic-knowledge.com/His...rostrating.htm

:w:

mazhar_majhu
02-23-2009, 08:15 AM
Jazakallah Khair...............

saba muslimah
02-24-2009, 11:33 AM
Oh really brother thanks...JazakAllah
i also dn't know about this dua

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MO783
02-24-2009, 11:42 AM

I always forget to pray this dua

imsad

mazhar_majhu
02-24-2009, 11:15 PM
well try to recite this as much as possible thn one day it will be very easy for u to remember....as i was saying i remebered this dua when i was young and thn used to recite this regularly.........at this point of tim ei realised i had sum corrections to be made tht is the reason i asked for this dua again..........any ways thnks again for helping me locate this dua

KashifB
02-26-2009, 11:41 PM
:uuh: I didn't even know we had to read a dua between sajood! Have I been offering salah wrong all this time?

iwaheedkhan
06-15-2010, 11:39 AM
Allahumma-maghfirli. Warhamni, wah-dini, war-zukni, wa-aafaani. waj-burni

Salam:)
07-14-2010, 08:39 PM
Jazak Allah Khair thanks for the info,
I recite rabbighfirli rabbighfirli,
But there are other Dua's, Thanks

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.