/* */

PDA

View Full Version : what should i do?

anonymous
02-23-2009, 05:21 PM
My husband had a phone argument with a so called friend of his and this friend mentioned something about me-something I had done in the past before I met my husband which is common knowledge and my husband is aware of it but it was many many years ago and has been forgotten. Well he brought it up again during the argument just to get at my husband and now my husband is saying that he will beat him up cos of it. Its a matter of izzat (honour) now. At the time this guy was in another city and he still hasnt returned but when he does my husband will be waiting for him.
What can I do or say to stop him my husband? How can I persuade him?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anonymous
02-25-2009, 10:47 PM
Pray to Allaah, He always helps!

Green_shoes
02-25-2009, 11:47 PM
tell him to calm down and just ignore it, beating him up will just make matters worse, i mean whats the benefit in that anyway? he's an dult he should know better and tell him to act like one and fear allah and the humiliation he could cause the family

Dawud_uk
02-26-2009, 05:52 AM
:sl:

to be fair to your husband if he would do the same for any sister who's honour was being attacked then i dont really see the issue, there used to be times in the past when the ummah was supported by men who would go to war over the honour of our sisters.

if however he is only doing it for you then it is really a matter or pride isnt it not the true honour in islam?

:sl:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
nms
02-26-2009, 06:17 AM
tell your husband that you love him for the fact that he do that for the honor of you, but you dont him to put himself in problems that are not good..
but to be honest here i dont know if that would work because when it comes to honor of his wife, you might not be able to stop him.
also pray that your words will be heard.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!