/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do you think, Allah, is complacent about you?

Ahmad Hosni
02-24-2009, 02:08 AM
Alsalam Alikoum
I'd Like to introduce myself in the beginning. I'm Ahmad Hosni from Egypt. I'm studying the commerce in Zagazig University specialized in accounting department. Since I was a child, My parents were interested in teaching me the principles of Islam, They also worked on making me save parts of the Holly Quraan. About a year ago, I started my writing about the Islam in a way that maybe correct some of wrong conceptions that some of us , including me , were have. Also I chose some curious topics that were making me confuse sometimes, like the question which people ask it to themselves thousand times everyday. The question is " Do you think, Allah, is complacent about you . That what we are going to talk about Insh'allah?".
Most of us pray,fast,save some of his money for alms blah blah .. we do most of things but we don't know If Allah accepts this or not. The real problem that it will lead you to make worships as a routine of your life, or you may give up it because we all believe in action and reaction. If you do something, you are looking forward to know If Allah accepts this thing or not. So, here we are now talking about one of the most important point ever. The point that .will make you to get closer to Allah more and more when you see the reactions. We will talk about it in points , every point we will use it like speedometer to know If Allah is complacent about us . It might be increases or decreases so If it increase we have to Thank Allah , But if it decreased we will have to look for the wrong matter in our worship and try to improve it. We will discuss point every week insh'Allah, I hope that we construct a table shows the seven days of the week . and everyday we will evaluate ourselves everyday about a certain point.
We will discuss a new point every Wednesday. The begining will be Next Wed, Feb,25 insh'Allah.
Till I see you again, We ask Allah to bless us with the guidance, and keep us on the path of Islam.
AlsalamAlukm.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sahabiyaat
02-24-2009, 12:14 PM
wow.cool :D look fwd to it akhee.
hows eygpt :D

Ahmad Hosni
02-24-2009, 12:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sahabiyaat
wow.cool :D look fwd to it akhee.
hows eygpt :D
Salam Alukom,Sahabiyaat
Thanks about ur interesting. I hope it satisfy your need to answer the question,bro :).
Egypt Is gr8 :D

MO783
02-24-2009, 12:52 PM
:sl:

I think some things we just accept and belief in, no one has the answer to everything besides Allah za wa jal.

And Ive always one to ask the people of eygpt, do the people not want the rafah border opening ?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sahabiyaat
02-24-2009, 12:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmad Hosni
I hope it satisfy your need to answer the question,bro :).
:embarrass im not a bro lol.

please do take pics of eygpt and put them up on our photography thread InshaAllah, would love to see your country :)

Ahmad Hosni
02-24-2009, 01:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MO783
:sl:

I think some things we just accept and belief in, no one has the answer to everything besides Allah za wa jal.

And Ive always one to ask the people of eygpt, do the people not want the rafah border opening ?
Alsalam Alukm,Bro:)
I'm pleased to see your replay. You are right, We must believe in things even if we don't have a actual evidence on it but only Quraan or Hadith told us about it. I completely agree with you. I guess you miss understood me. I'm not going to show you thing that will prove that Allah complacent about you. It doesn't work like that,bro.
Inshallah, you will know what I mean exactly tomorrow :)

Ahmad Hosni
02-24-2009, 01:22 PM
About Rafah border , Of course we don't object the opening . It was a political matter that required the agreement of the both the Egyptian and palestinian authorities. We already opened the border and till this moment there are a lot of palestinians in the hospitals in my country . We visited them in the hospital and you can make sure of it :)

Ahmad Hosni
02-24-2009, 01:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sahabiyaat
:embarrass im not a bro lol.

please do take pics of eygpt and put them up on our photography thread InshaAllah, would love to see your country :)
I'm sorry, sis :$
I didn't notice your gender :)
I'll try to put some photos of Egypt, inshallah

Ahmad Hosni
02-25-2009, 02:34 AM
In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
Peace and blessings be upon the Holy Prophet and the Imam of the best people senders, peace be upon him.
Today we will start our discussion about " How to make sure that Allah is happy with you "
First I want to clear that there are some things that I wrote based on the sources of the Quran and Hadith, and some writings are based on people's thoughts and experiences as well as parts of the life of the Sahaba.
Now,How we will start? When I was finished for these articles, I was thinking to write the most important first and then the less important. But I declined because I was afraid that some Desponds if they find themselves failing in these things.Then I thought to write the easy things first and then harder, but I also went down for fear that some would say, "We do all this" do not complete these articles with us.So I decided to make It random and unrestricted a certain order.
Are you now ready to begin? Let's do it.

Bism Allah Al-Rhman Al-Rahim.

The first indication we would be talking about, to know if Allah is complacent about you, is the Fajr prayer. The Fajr prayer !! . How The Fajr prayer could be a sign on Allah's complacency? I'll tell you but let's start with the topic from the beginning. Do you pray the Fajr Prayer? There are a lot of people , I was one of them , who think that as long as you asleep and nobody waked you, you are not responsible for the prayer that you missed. If you ask him who told you that , he answers " there is a Hadith which told us that there are three kinds of people who aren't have to pray { the insane untill he get back his mind, the child untill he grow up and the sleeper untill he wakes up } " .
Okay, I agree with this person that there is a Hadith which says that, But why do you think Allah made Al-Fajr prayer at this time specifically? Wasn't he know that most of us could be asleep at this time? Of course he was knowing that.So, why is the dawn prayer specifically?
Have you noticed before what happens at Dohr prayer, Asr prayer , Maghrb prayer or Aisha prayer?We Ndwdo and pray whatever it was Dohr,Asr,Maghrb or Isha.. Then we complete what we have been doing before the prayer. So, A lot of people do it as a routine just because they are muslims.But Al-fajr prayer are partly different because you are asleep. Who help you to wake up to pray Al Fajr? you parents? your wife? you set the alarm clock?
All of that are means, If people wake you up and your clock alarmed you,Is there not a possibility to complete your sleeping? Of course the answer will be yes there is a possibility to complete it and all of us faced that.But what if Allah is complacent about you? Won't he make you wake up to pray? I know you might be confused now but I'll tell you what I'm exactly mean.
The praying is like a meeting . A meeting between Allah and the slave.
The main purpose of it it to worship but As Al-Nabi told us , " Who want to talk to Allah, he pray and who wants Allah to talk to him , he reads the Quraan " . So when you pray, you must know that you are now talking with Allah and that's why we must be clean and Khasain. Now I want you to ask yourself If Allah is complacent about you now , will He helps you to waked up ? To talk to Him? Regardless of how you wake up .. somebody wakes you .. clock Alarm .. or if you just wake up by yourself . What If you are remiss your worship and He isn't completely complacent about you? I guess it will be harder to wake up or you maybe wake up but you feel sleepy .. or you maybe don't wake up.
Don't say that it's up on how many hours you slept. because we all , and I swear that everybody know that , we sometimes sleep before Al-fajr by two hours and we wake up like we sleep for ten hours and sometime we sleep before Alfajr by seven hours or more but we can't wake up.
Now I want you to ask yourself again how's your state when you wake up to pray Al-fajr? woken or sleepy? or you don't wake up to pray?! If the answer is you can't wake up or you wake up but sleepy, I will ask you to take a general view about your life and try to know what's wrong with it. since you know it just avoid doing it and see how's your salah now.

I'm almost finished the topic. I hope you all got my point . Discussion has been opened till next wednesday. I hope your share us your ideas here and in the Blog.
See you next week with a new indicator.
Salam Alikoum Brothers and sisters

_PakistaN_
02-25-2009, 05:39 AM
Yup, this is the kind of topic I was looking for...

Ahmad Hosni
02-25-2009, 03:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by _PakistaN_
Yup, this is the kind of topic I was looking for...
enjoy it, bro
I hope it satisfy what you need =)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.