/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Just to say... Assalamu alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu!

Revert to Peace
02-24-2009, 08:07 PM
My first time here, and looking forward to communicating with all my fellow Muslim brothers and sisters.

I'm an English convert sister, 42 years old, brought home to Islam... alhamdulillah.. better late than never! (Allah swt knows best!)

I'm going to post initially on the new Muslim threads to share my experience, insha'Allah then hope to join you all on other theads.

Til then,

Wa alaikum assalam

Stephanie
:muslimah:

A woman’s heart should be so hidden in Allah that a man should have to seek Him first to find her

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Güven
02-24-2009, 08:32 PM
Wa Aleykum Salam Wa Rahmetullahi Wa Barekatuh

MashaAllah , Firstly Welcome to Islam!! Alhamdullilah!

and also Welcome to the Forum InshaAllah you will have a very enjoyable and beneficial time in here. :)

looking forward to your posts !

*Yasmin*
02-25-2009, 12:18 PM
Wa 3alaykom 2ssalam
... alhamdulillah.. better late than never! (Allah swt knows best!)
Alhamdullilah, welcome to Islam, i'm really glad to read that subhanAllah

enjoy ur stay my sister in Islam :sunny: and welcome to LI

crayon
02-25-2009, 12:48 PM
Wa alaikum asalam, sister, welcome to the forums!

format_quote Originally Posted by Revert to Peace
A woman’s heart should be so hidden in Allah that a man should have to seek Him first to find her
That is so awesome.:thumbs_up

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MO783
02-25-2009, 12:57 PM
:w:

NazariteofEhyah
02-25-2009, 09:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Revert to Peace
My first time here, and looking forward to communicating with all my fellow Muslim brothers and sisters.

I'm an English convert sister, 42 years old, brought home to Islam... alhamdulillah.. better late than never! (Allah swt knows best!)

I'm going to post initially on the new Muslim threads to share my experience, insha'Allah then hope to join you all on other theads.

Til then,

Wa alaikum assalam

Stephanie
:muslimah:

Welcome!

One question, where is man's heart?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.