/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What is the Nature of Tawheed - Exam question

Khalisah
02-24-2009, 08:19 PM
:sl:

I have an exam coming up soon, and one of the concepts which I need to udnerstand is 'What is the Nature of Tawheed?' Does this mean Why the science of Tawheed began? Why is it so important?..Or something else?
Sorry if my Question seemes so obvious, I cannot seem to figure out exactly what is meant by the term 'nature of'.

All help would be appreciated...please?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Civilsed
02-24-2009, 08:25 PM

This may help

Conditions of La Ilaha Ila Allah

Khalisah
02-24-2009, 08:36 PM

JazakhAllah Khayr! I am just finishing listening to that. I was not wanting an answer to the question, but just when its asking me to explain the nature of something, does that then mean the conditions?

Muhammad
02-28-2009, 01:28 PM
Wa Alaykum Assalaam,

I find the question a bit confusing too. The best thing would be to contact one of your teachers or someone who is familiar with the syllabus, because they can tell you speficially what the examiners are looking for.

If I were to guess, I think the question is asking you to elaborate on what Tahweed is. "Nature of" can mean the qualities/character/attributes of something. So it might be possible to just reduce the question to "What is Tawheed?". I could be wrong though, which is why you need to try and find out.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
An-Nughair
03-09-2009, 09:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khalisah

I have an exam coming up soon, and one of the concepts which I need to udnerstand is 'What is the Nature of Tawheed?' Does this mean Why the science of Tawheed began? Why is it so important?..Or something else?
Sorry if my Question seemes so obvious, I cannot seem to figure out exactly what is meant by the term 'nature of'.

All help would be appreciated...please?

Tawhid is the state of a believer who affirms there is no God but Allah simply. Surah al-Ikhlas tells us what Tahwid is :)

Khalisah
03-11-2009, 09:27 PM
May Allah reward you all for trying to help! Alhamdulillah my exam is now over! And I did find out that it meant to what the term meant :)

Thank you

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.