/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Radical Islam

allahuakba
02-25-2009, 02:41 AM
I am a educated American Christian, and have recently been researching the diferences and simmilarities between Islam and Radical Islam. Do, as a whole, muslims support the radicals? After reading "Because They Hate," I am amazed at the hospitality of the Jews, and the aggression and hatred by radicals. Now, I cannot imagine most muslims support them, but I would like to know. Why do you hate, and why can you not extend the same kindness to Jews?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mustapha@
02-25-2009, 06:22 PM
:sl:

If you want to learn about Islam, you should learn it from Muslims...it's the same for me if I want to learn Christianity I should learn it from Christians and not from Buddits or Atheists...an other point I want to refer to is that media is a power that controls peoples' minds...so do not believe all what you hear or what you see in Media...it's normal for people to refuse what's different from them...that's why they label Muslims as haters or as terrosits...they invent lies to achiev their goals....for example the USA claimed(or lied) that Iraq wanted to develop nucelar weapons...then they started invading Iraq and they killed many inocent people and they burnt many houses...and at the end they found nothing to support their lies...where is the nuclear weapon?....there is no nuclear weapon but Oil...so they invented that lie to achieve their goals. They claim that Muslim are haters and terrorists so that they could build a pretext to fight Islam...or what is different from them even though it's the only truth

So the best way to understand the true Islam is to study it from Muslim sources not Christian ones or of other beliefs

and other thing you should know is that a group of people can not represent the whole...Hitler was a terrosits shall we say that all Germans are terrorists?:?

:w:

_ALI_
02-26-2009, 06:04 AM
Salam allahuakba
I am a educated American Christian, and have recently been researching the diferences and simmilarities between Islam and Radical Islam. Do, as a whole, muslims support the radicals?
I completely agree with Mustapha. To answer your question, there are radicals in every religion i.e Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Islam etc. But the media highlights only Islam radicals and neglects all others. You can name a bunch of Muslim terrorist organization but you cannot name any Christian/Hindu ones. The radicals are a really small minority and ofcourse there actions have to be condemned since they target innocent people. They go against this verse of the Quran

But many of the organizations are potrayed as terrorist in the media when they are really trying to get there freedom.
After reading "Because They Hate," I am amazed at the hospitality of the Jews, and the aggression and hatred by radicals.
To learn Islam, you cannot read books written by Muslim haters like Brigitte Gabriel. That book should be titled "Because Brigitte Gabriel Hates". You should learn about Islam and Muslims through Muslim sources. Here is a hilarious article regarding Muslim haters such as Daniel Pipes etc.
http://maniacmuslim.com/2005/01/02/trouble-with-haters/
Now, I cannot imagine most muslims support them, but I would like to know. Why do you hate, and why can you not extend the same kindness to Jews?
So Jews and Muslims. I'm going to tell you a bunch of things which every Muslim knows but you will never find it in books written by Muslim critics.
Some Jews are peaceful and Allah Almighty loves them:
"It was We who revealed the law (to Moses): therein was guidance and light. By its standard have been judged the Jews, by the prophets who bowed (as in Islam) to God's will, by the rabbis and the doctors of law: for to them was entrusted the protection of God's book, and they were witnesses thereto: therefore fear not men, but fear me, and sell not my signs for a miserable price. If any do fail to judge by (the light of) what God hath revealed, they are (no better than) Unbelievers. (The Noble Quran, 5:44)"
So we don't hate anyone. It is a misconception, spread by people like Brigitte Gabriel.
In his book, More in Common than you Think: Bridge between Islam and Christianity, Dr. William Baker elaborates on the fact that Muslims view the Torah and the New Testament as inspired revelations of God and that Islam neither targeted the Jews nor Judaism. He says: "It is a fact of history that when the Jews were being persecuted in Europe during the Middle Ages, they found peace, harmony, and acceptance among the Muslim people in Spain. In fact, this was the era of Jewish history that they themselves refer to as 'the golden age'. In the famous treatise by Rabbi Minken, he says of this era: 'It was Muslim Spain, the only land the Jews knew in nearly a thousand years of the dispersion, which made the genius of the Jewish physician Moses Maimonides possible. After the fall of Spain, the Jews followed the Muslims to Morocco and Egypt where Maimonides became the personal physician of the great Muslim leader Salahudin, who sent him to King Richard in order to treat the king'. During the Ottoman period and their great empire, Jews and Muslims lived and prospered together".(copied from http://www.muslimbridges.org/content/view/318/83/)
But for Muslims, the problem is not Judaism. It is Zionism. So we do extend kindness to Jews. But many Jews in Israel support the mass murders of Palestinian children, women etc. That is what we condemn. I would recommend that you read :Palestine Peace not apartheid by Jimmy Carter, which was hailed by antiZionist Jews in America
Peace

Silver
02-27-2009, 06:12 AM
I am amazed at the hospitality of the Jews, and the aggression and hatred by radicals. Now, I cannot imagine most muslims support them, but I would like to know. Why do you hate, and why can you not extend the same kindness to Jews?
We do not hate and we do not support radicals. Radicals have a false interpretation of religion and every religion has its radicals. And it is unfair to assume that just because some muslims are terrorists, all other muslims are also terrorists.

And There's smthg I didn't understand about your post: What do you mean by "hospitality of the jews"
The Israelis have killed and are still killing thousands of people in my country (Lebanon) and in Palestine. The jews (of Israel) are not very kind you know...
So I'd like to know more abt what u meant by kindness and hospitality of the jews.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muhammad
02-28-2009, 03:04 PM
:sl:

Just to add:

format_quote Originally Posted by _ALI_
In his book, More in Common than you Think: Bridge between Islam and Christianity, Dr. William Baker elaborates on the fact that Muslims view the Torah and the New Testament as inspired revelations of God
The Qur'an is explicit that the Jews and the Christians tampered with their respective scriptures and changed the divine revelation.

AbuMubarak
02-28-2009, 06:34 PM
Islam is truth from Allah to mankind. All other religions have strayed from their original and the world has adopted a very secular perspective regarding Allah.

This has resulted in Islam being perceived as strange and those who adhere to it as being strange.

Truth has never been brought to mankind that people did not hate it and reject it. The Prophet was raised amongst a tribal people who broke their own codes of hospitality and boycott him and his followers into the desert. Because he brought truth. And he was not a terrorist.

Similar rejection was faced by virtually all of the Messengers of Allah to mankind.

To refer to muslims as radical is to overlook the state of the world today. Global domination is underway by secular, immoral globalists and the world is submitting.........EXCEPT for the radical muslims.

may Allah bless the radical muslims, for they are the strangers.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.