/* */

PDA

View Full Version : need help :(

AnonymousPoster
02-25-2009, 09:49 AM
dont really know where to start with this to be honest, but basically ive been feeling really low lately. just these anxious thoughts that cross my mind that i dont know where im going and dunno what im doing. fear that my duas for paradise are gna be rejected and that my work in this dunya is gna be nothing in the end. anxiety graps me. u know when you pray for something, and have this fear (even though your very hopeful at the same time) that its gna be unanswered. l
i feel like such a hyrocrite a liar with a filthy heart i know your gna say that a true believer fears for their deeds, but its different for me :( my heart is swimming in filth. i feel so guilty, i dont wanna give my filthy heart to someone who doesnt deserve it-and no one does. I know my sins are between me and allah, but still i feel my future would deserve better :-[:(

i try, then i fall. i try again, and i fall again. yep and i try yet again, and i fall yet again. i feel fatigued, my nafs feels tired i feel sumtimes that i cant continue. i can handle being patient or whatever it takes but when i feel an inner weakens, that than becomes problematic. i need that inner strength to continue but thats slowly deteriorating and making it so hard for me to continue.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anonymous
02-25-2009, 07:09 PM
SubhanAllah, someone advise InshaAllah.

Caller الداعي
02-25-2009, 07:33 PM
salam get in touch with scholars and keep there company

Zahida
02-25-2009, 09:37 PM
:sl: I would also advise the same ^^^^. Get intouch with scholars around your area and get their help. May Allah ease your pain. Ameen......:w:imsad

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!