/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Questions about asking scholars questions.. (where are the good ones??)

Tariq1
02-25-2009, 03:54 PM
Ok
i have major complications..

I am vigorously searching for a scholarto assist me with my concerns..

Unfortnetly there are not enough good scholars to answer questions..

We are spirutal poor in this ummah and everyoner is seeking to be a conventional dotcor of processed medicine, lawyers and such but where are are future ummah leaders??

I have a question..

Unfortunely its not for anyone on this site as i am a minortiy it seems with my opinion and i am constantly banned and locked or ridiculed for my opinions.

Shame.

I have to ask the scholar my questions

The question for you all is..

Where can i find a good scholar either online or by phone as it is alot eiaser to seek knowledge online rather then in person nowadays...

1#) Im seeking a good site or number(cheap)
2#) A good scholar

Any opinion will not work

The stronget opinion must be seeked as weaker opinions will most likely be rejected...

Good examples of strong opinions are www. islamqa.com and other sites such as these..

Some salfi sheiks are also good examples

Unforutely not enough of them are avialble..

Also

I need good ones that are reliable

Many scholars today are too busy to answer questions.

If a question is asked then it would take weeks maybe months if any till a response is delivered..

So if anyone knows of any that are reliable or LIVE scholars qa and/or more than one question is allowed then i would greatly apppreciate..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Thinker
02-25-2009, 04:34 PM
I'm intrigued - what's the question(s)?

Tariq1
02-25-2009, 05:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Thinker
I'm intrigued - what's the question(s)?

Borhter do you know who i am??

I have been on this site a lil over 2 months now

i was already banned 5 times, 4 back to back all indefinetly..

If you know about me then you would know my reputation around here.. I ask questions that seem evil to many and unislamic or childish but they are truely geniune conerns of mine and i should be embarrassed but at least honored for saying what a few is too timid to talk about..

As i been on this site, i have not recieved one answer that was close enough to what i feel is the truth and this is the reason my participation towards this site has declined..

If im a minority so be it but at least a shall be rewarded for my acts in what i tried to do..

if you would like to know why im taking my questions off form the forums and directly to a scholar ( a trustworthy one) and what questions i am taking then look no further than any of my wonderful, yet misunderstood threads..

If you have no time i will clarifiy my questions on this thread perhaps.

I have a total of 4 questions..

the first one is about hygiene

1#) How should are hygine be compared to the prophets hygiene and our modern standards fo hygine and questions related to topics such as these..

2#) The truth about mental illness.. Is it real and unislamic to force a man to take medication for an illness that cannot be deteced by modern or ancinet instruments of scientific measures...

3#) Jobs

Occupations in haram lands...

How can a man find a good job in a haram land where his job contributes to that haram system and if not then what should he do?? NOthing or seek welfare or work haram?? Whats the lesser evil??

and finally..

4#)

I forgot the last question

come back to me maybe later...

Tariq1
02-25-2009, 05:34 PM
The fourth question
4#) is number 4... are foods that are scinetifically stuided and basically proven to be deadly haram??

like soda and fast foods?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
doorster
02-25-2009, 11:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tariq1

Are you Tariqa with whom I and Sr. Manal had long talks? and I like to think that we managed to get rid of you twice
look no further than any of my wonderful, yet misunderstood threads..
look no further than any of your wonderful, yet misunderstood threads..??? a list of...

doorster
02-25-2009, 11:56 PM
okay, after I reported this thread to a brother, and when I read his (prompt) reply to me I realised that I had made a mistake.

but you must admit that your original questions did not look like questions but rather those were formatted like preaching a new religion, so I am sorry for not understanding, now I'll leave you alone since I understand you a little better.

wa salam

YusufNoor
02-26-2009, 02:49 AM

if you would like to know why im taking my questions off form the forums and directly to a scholar ( a trustworthy one) and what questions i am taking then look no further than any of my wonderful, yet misunderstood threads..

1#) How should are hygine be compared to the prophets hygiene and our modern standards fo hygine and questions related to topics such as these..

this a a puzzling question, is it meant to cast a dim light on the cleanilness of 7th Century Arabs?
if you look at the Sunnah, the Companions of the Prophet, Peace be upon him, and May Allah be pleased with them, in the question of wuudu, they went beyhong what was required [be attempting to always be in a state of wuudu], they were praised for that. so if you always tried to be as clean as possible, is that a problem?

or am i totally missing the question?

2#) The truth about mental illness.. Is it real and unislamic to force a man to take medication for an illness that cannot be deteced by modern or ancinet instruments of scientific measures...

again, the question is unclear. we trust in Allah to heal, whether or not others assist in the process. but is it real? well, it happens

3#) Jobs

How can a man find a good job in a haram land where his job contributes to that haram system and if not then what should he do?? NOthing or seek welfare or work haram?? Whats the lesser evil??

there is no Islamic land, so you'll be contributing to something haram wherever you might reside, unless in a cave [which is actually a reference to Suratul Kahf and not a wisecrack]

and finally..

4#)

The fourth question
4#) is number 4... are foods that are scientifically studied and basically proven to be deadly haram??

my understanding is that if something is harmful to you you shouldn't eat it. and if just questionable, then leave it.

soda is CRAP, i avoid it as much as possible. while we might be on a limb to call it haram, it IS, imho, questionable! [i drink 1 or 2 a year. not sure why?]

halaal fast food that is well halaal should be OK, shouldn't it?
Peace be upon those who follow the guidance,

you questions are a little unclear, not sure if we can help you.

we can try though!

:w:

Tariq1
02-26-2009, 03:46 AM
Well i appreicate it..

I honestly would like to return as tariqa and i have already sent an unban request to the modorator or admin and i am expecting that to come back as soon as possible...

In the mean time the less that reconizes me the better because it will allow me to focus on what needs to be focused on: understanding not misunderstanding..

Maybe it is my fault for not clarifying myself and my questions..

I appreciate the first real response to these questions because for many people, these questions seem to be extreme to many or backwards...

Subannallah...

format_quote Originally Posted by YusufNoor

Originally Posted by Tariq1

this a a puzzling question, is it meant to cast a dim light on the cleanilness of 7th Century Arabs?
if you look at the Sunnah, the Companions of the Prophet, Peace be upon him, and May Allah be pleased with them, in the question of wuudu, they went beyhong what was required [be attempting to always be in a state of wuudu], they were praised for that. so if you always tried to be as clean as possible, is that a problem?

or am i totally missing the question?

again, the question is unclear. we trust in Allah to heal, whether or not others assist in the process. but is it real? well, it happens

3#) Jobs

there is no Islamic land, so you'll be contributing to something haram wherever you might reside, unless in a cave [which is actually a reference to Suratul Kahf and not a wisecrack]

and finally..

4#)

The fourth question
4#) is number 4... are foods that are scientifically studied and basically proven to be deadly haram??

my understanding is that if something is harmful to you you shouldn't eat it. and if just questionable, then leave it.

soda is CRAP, i avoid it as much as possible. while we might be on a limb to call it haram, it IS, imho, questionable! [i drink 1 or 2 a year. not sure why?]

halaal fast food that is well halaal should be OK, shouldn't it?

Peace be upon those who follow the guidance,

you questions are a little unclear, not sure if we can help you.

we can try though!

Yes...they were extra clean the sahahabas...

I understaind to be cleaner is good...

To do more and to be extra purer like making more wudus, and taking more ghusls and things of this nature..

My question was specifically about the prophets way..

I told you it may confuse you because we know that there are things that are good..

But look at how the prophet recommended henna but he did not himself wear it..

The same as towels

He did not use towels or soap...

The people may have done things that were permissible or even mustahab but there were things that the prophet didnt do..

We know were not ignoarant people that say "oh the prophet was illerate, so we should be illeterate too.." because that is something obviously not recommend

But things like using soap and towels is my issue...

it may be confusing but i was wondering why do we drive cars instead of horses??
camels??

why not dates instead of apples??

why not everything the prophet did even if it was culture just because he did so??

Also if he did not use soap then how can anyone else say that not using soap is unhygienic when the prophet himself did not practice these acts nor command them??

Thats my first question..

The question about mental illness was... Is it real or a metaphore??

Because there is no real proof to prove mental illness disorders....
It is supposedly a disease of the mind that makes people act insane but the prophet tells us that insanity can come from the touch of a jinn, something the western world beleives in not mostly or some..

Also, how can a man be accused of having a disease that cannot be detected by x rays and such..

It sounds like more of a metaphore theory and people are dying because they are being forced to be treated...

Is this not wrong to force a man to do something that has no solid proof for doing so??

Second question

The third question

you are right

the whole world is haram

but thats doesnt mean we cant reduce our evils and the scholars say working in a muslim haram enviorment is a lesser evil then with "seemingly better kaffirs.."...

So all or nothing...
Unemployment or participate..

This question also encorperates the drinking of alcohol when dieing of thrist..

Is it more mustahabb to rather die then drink haram??

Some say it is the other way around and i need a majority sctrictest strongest opinion on that one...

Work haram or die halal...?

There have been numerous studies conducted..
There are certain ingredients that have been proven to cause death and illness in more than a large majority of citezens..

No its not 100% that it will kill but those numbers are more like 65-70& ish or so that you will be affected...

I wanted to know for those ingredients is it doubtful to consume??

A sort of gambling your playing with your life as each time you consume those ingredients, you do not know if you will be causing harm to yourself but more then likely that will be the case?

Is this wrong in the form of gambling with ones life or wasting?

Like foods that are as deadly as ciggerettes..?

If its questionable then it may still be permissible to eat.

halal fast food is find but its not the meat im worried about its the ingredients and stuff like that...

4 questions in total

i told you they were not your average everyday questions and they may not be so easy for anyone to just answer them...

Inshallah i can find a good person to assist me..

I have a live qa session tommorow inshallah

i hope that i will be able to solve these problems indeed..

Fell free to answer these questions if you like but try to be a little understanding to others opinions maybe...

But of course a scholar would be better......

Either or both would be nice....

YusufNoor
02-26-2009, 05:12 AM
Well i appreicate it..

I honestly would like to return as tariqa and i have already sent an unban request to the modorator or admin and i am expecting that to come back as soon as possible...

In the mean time the less that reconizes me the better because it will allow me to focus on what needs to be focused on: understanding not misunderstanding..

Maybe it is my fault for not clarifying myself and my questions..

I appreciate the first real response to these questions because for many people, these questions seem to be extreme to many or backwards...

Subannallah...

Yes...they were extra clean the sahahabas...

I understaind to be cleaner is good...

To do more and to be extra purer like making more wudus, and taking more ghusls and things of this nature..

My question was specifically about the prophets way..

I told you it may confuse you because we know that there are things that are good..

But look at how the prophet recommended henna but he did not himself wear it..

The same as towels

He did not use towels or soap...

my understanding is that he DID use a towel after wuduu. BUT at over 100 degrees in the shade, MAYBE nature dried you off just as quick!

The people may have done things that were permissible or even mustahab but there were things that the prophet didnt do..

We know were not ignoarant people that say "oh the prophet was illerate, so we should be illeterate too.." because that is something obviously not recommend

actually, unlettered is what they say. his Arabic was supposed to be pretty good. the Quraysh [at least] had a great deal of pride in their language.

But things like using soap and towels is my issue...

i use soap, but i'm not convinced it is the BEST thing we can use. it IS bad for the skin.

it may be confusing but i was wondering why do we drive cars instead of horses??
camels??

the atmosphere would be cleaner if we used camels and horses instead of cars [and tanks and jets]

why not dates instead of apples??

MANY MANY Muslims choose apple over dates. BUT look at the month of Ramadhan. it is at different times of the year so that different food will be in season in different places at different times. one could conclude that using the land as it would be most fruitful would be a big factor in determining food preferences, BUT the Sunnah would still be to break fast with dates.

why not everything the prophet did even if it was culture just because he did so??

i've heard he carried 3 stones, BUT i'm still using toilet paper or perhaps a baby wipe or 2 here and there.

Also if he did not use soap then how can anyone else say that not using soap is unhygienic when the prophet himself did not practice these acts nor command them??

consider the miswak, sounds primitive, eh? BUT Tom's of Maine [Halaal i'm told] used [some kind of] tree in their toothpaste for whitener! who'd of thought!

Thats my first question..

The question about mental illness was... Is it real or a metaphore??

Because there is no real proof to prove mental illness disorders....
It is supposedly a disease of the mind that makes people act insane but the prophet tells us that insanity can come from the touch of a jinn, something the western world beleives in not mostly or some..

Also, how can a man be accused of having a disease that cannot be detected by x rays and such..

It sounds like more of a metaphore theory and people are dying because they are being forced to be treated...

Is this not wrong to force a man to do something that has no solid proof for doing so??

Second question

The third question

you are right

the whole world is haram

but thats doesnt mean we cant reduce our evils and the scholars say working in a muslim haram enviorment is a lesser evil then with "seemingly better kaffirs.."...

So all or nothing...
Unemployment or participate..

This question also encorperates the drinking of alcohol when dieing of thrist..

Is it more mustahabb to rather die then drink haram??

Some say it is the other way around and i need a majority sctrictest strongest opinion on that one...

Work haram or die halal...?

There have been numerous studies conducted..
There are certain ingredients that have been proven to cause death and illness in more than a large majority of citezens..

No its not 100% that it will kill but those numbers are more like 65-70& ish or so that you will be affected...

I wanted to know for those ingredients is it doubtful to consume??

A sort of gambling your playing with your life as each time you consume those ingredients, you do not know if you will be causing harm to yourself but more then likely that will be the case?

Is this wrong in the form of gambling with ones life or wasting?

Like foods that are as deadly as ciggerettes..?

If its questionable then it may still be permissible to eat.

halal fast food is find but its not the meat im worried about its the ingredients and stuff like that...

4 questions in total

i told you they were not your average everyday questions and they may not be so easy for anyone to just answer them...

Inshallah i can find a good person to assist me..

I have a live qa session tommorow inshallah

i hope that i will be able to solve these problems indeed..

Fell free to answer these questions if you like but try to be a little understanding to others opinions maybe...

But of course a scholar would be better......

Either or both would be nice....
sorry just time for a bit...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.