/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

Jar Of Clay
02-26-2009, 07:14 AM
Hello everyone,

I'm new to this site, so I thought I would go ahead and make my first post. I'm a Christian, trying to get a better idea of other beliefs around me. I joined an atheist forum a few weeks ago, and thought now would be the time to get to know about Islam a bit more. Truth be told I don't know that much about Islam except for the very basics, and I hope to learn more about it in the coming weeks.

So, with that said, if you guys wouldn't mind giving me some of the basic beliefs of islam, I would be very appreciative :D

(And I hope this goes a little more constructively than the atheist forum, those guys can be really tough, haha)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Danah
02-26-2009, 07:30 AM
Welcome to LI forum, hope u will have a beneficial stay here and find what u r looking for. If u have anything come to ur mind about islam just ask and members here will be more than happy to help :)

have a quick look on the forum sections and u will get a general idea, but for saving ur time I got some for u
here are some threads talking about Islam and prophet Mohammed in general:

discover islam what islam

muhammad may god peace upon him quick intro start here

quick intro islam start here

Uthman
02-26-2009, 04:28 PM
Greetings and Welcome Jar of Clay. (It sounds like I'm insulting you when I call you that :D)

I suggest you visit the Discover Islam section of the board to give you some insight into the basic beliefs on Islam.

I look forward to your posts!

crayon
02-26-2009, 05:50 PM
Welcome to the forums, hope you both enjoy and benefit from your time here!:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Silver
02-26-2009, 06:02 PM
Welcome to the forum!

جوري
02-26-2009, 11:53 PM
:welcome: aboard

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!