/* */

PDA

View Full Version : don`t ignor this pals

Amat Allah
02-27-2009, 04:51 AM
We must not get involved in talking at length about things that are unnecessary and unjustified. In truth, many people get a thrill out of merely speaking with the opposite sex, regardless of what the subject might be. Some men just like to hear a pretty voice. Likewise, since women are indeed the full sisters of men, they also find pleasure in speaking with men. Our tone should be serious. We should avoid all that is superfluous and frivolous.

Brother: Revlon ummah forum
adding : we should avoid sending unnecessary and unjustified reps and private messages to the opposite sex...

lately something happened here and it is not allowed in islam ever and I think those who done it they knew them selves allready...

want to reply on someone`s thread with nice and respected words wellcome... wana just mix with the other sex and have fun ...I only have these two words for yah fear Allah...

I know many of u will say: I didn`t mean anything

and I say : u meant nothing but shaitan is a dirty sly fox so be carefull bros and sis coz at the begining ur intention might be pure but slowly and step by step with shaitan`s blesses it won`t be pure at all and u will fall in Al fitnaah so again be carefull...

this advice is for me first then for u all fear Allah and stop mixing fear Allah and don`t let shaitan drag u with him in his paradise ...watch it...

no one asks me what where and who coz I think the message has been understood...inshaa Allah

may Allah ease ur life ,be pleased with you and fill ur heart with his rememberance Taqwa Iman his love peace comfort and the endless happiness and may he make all ur dreams hopes wishes and prayers come true and cover you with all of his blesses graces forgiveness mercy and be pleased with u in this life and in the hereafter and may Allah protect you all from all harms sins shaitan and hell fire and may he give you strength and good knowledge and purify u from all sins ,may Allah reward you with the highest levels of paradise Al Ferdaws with out being reckoning to be with Rasool Allah Muhammad salla Allaho Alyhi wa Sallam all prophets peace and blessings of Allah be upon them the Sahaba may Allah be pleased with them and Angels peace be upon them all and to be coverd by silk perfumed with musk eating from Al jannah fruits looking to Al mighty face coverd with his light and grace......the same Duaa for All muslims from jin and mankind......

praise be to Allah and peace and blessings of Allah be uopn Muhammad salla Allaho Alyhi wa sallam

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

wa Allahi I am not trying to make anybody upset or maken it hard for yah u r all soo dear and precious to me brothers and sisters and I only seeking Allah`s satisfaction then ur happiness and ur own good

Allah knows the best

with all my respect and humility ur sister no matter what:

Amat Allah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Time
02-27-2009, 04:51 PM
I agree with you sister all the way on this subject

but a brother must treat me like a sister I mean respect me...the moment I sense any disrespect from a brother who I deem noble then I might...start a fight!

:enough!:

AARRRRRGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Amat Allah
02-28-2009, 03:07 PM
^^ may Allah protect u honey Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

no my dear don`t fight ,just try to remind him that Allah is watching us and there is a day named the Reckoning day ...

try to remind him in a nice respected way then make Duaa for him coz we r all brothers and sisters and we want the best for each other like Allah taught us...^^

la ilaha illa Allah...

we all do mistakes and we all need to be reminded from while to while my precious sister ^^

may Allah guide us and keep us on the stright path Ameeeeeeeeeeeeen

^..sTr!vEr..^
02-28-2009, 08:15 PM
nice reminder jazakallah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muhammad
02-28-2009, 08:49 PM
:sl:

Jazakallaahu khayran sister - this is an extremely important reminder.

This is why we discourage members from starting threads about unnecessary and idle things which have no benefit or real purpose (especially in the General section). The brothers' and sisters' sections are places to have such threads, not in the main forum where freemixing can occur. And of course these same precautions must be taken in PMs and reps where it is more dangerous because it is in private.

Another good thread to read on this topic is:

http://www.islamicboard.com/manners-...uidelines.html

I hope we will all bear this in mind and try to think before we post Insha'Allaah. May Allaah (swt) protect us all from the traps of shaytaan and guide us to all that is good and righteous, Aameen.

Zahida
02-28-2009, 10:59 PM
:sl: SubhaanAllah for that little one. This is extremely important for all the youngsters who use this forum, (not insinuating anything!) but we must ALL remember that this is an Islamic Forum and we are all brothers and sisters (elderly! Lol) and must all respect each other.........

If we are offended by anything. We must tell that person in the nicest possible way that what he/she has said is not acceptable, and tell them why. Say how you are disappointed and then report them to the admins!!!! WHO WILL COME AT YOU WITH A HOCKEY STICK........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:w: :bump1:

-Elle-
02-28-2009, 11:16 PM
Jazak'Allah kheir, true very important reminder...someone should bump this thread every once in a while...*

This forum should be primarily used for its knowledge; i read posts here maybe 10 times more than I post. im not saying we should be serious 100% of the time, sure we can talk about random things,but like Muhammad has mentioned above,that's what the brothers/sisters section is for.

Once again, Thanks:)

Amat Allah
03-01-2009, 03:14 AM
Jazakum Allaho khairan and may Allah love u All Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeen

there are many things I didn`t know about in the link u gave to me brother Muhammad Jazaka Allaho khairan Ameeeeen

like using hahaha and the emotions Alhamdoo lellah inshaa Allah won`t use them again...

may Allah guide us all Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.