/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Six Ways to Beat the Credit Crunch

UmmahViews
03-01-2009, 11:52 AM
:sl:

As we have just entered the recession, I thought it would beneficial to our community if I wrote about how to beat the recession:

1. Find an alternative income

A second job can be handy, if you are a housewife or have weekends off there may be times during the day in which you can spare just enough time to write an article, you can get paid a little bit per article. But it doesn’t have to be writing, you could also become an agent for some companies who may pay a small amount for each new customer you offer them.
The stock market can be a good source of income but do NOT indulge in what you don’t know! Follow some expert advice and only put in what you can afford to lose and not shed a tear over losing.

2. Empty the junk out of your house

People usually have a lot of things lying around in the house, they usually do not need. Try selling them on ebay or other selling websites or try putting adverts in your local newspaper. Do you really need that futon that has been sitting in the attic for a year?
You could also sell things which you have but could get a cheaper alternative for. If you have a 52” HD ready Sony Television, do you really need it? Try selling it and getting a cheaper, smaller T.V. even an analogue one. Or why not do what I have done and get rid of T.V. altogether? You can sell the Television and make cash there, you wouldn’t have to pay a T.V. license because you wouldn’t be watching T.V. and if you are with SKY Digital or Virgin or whatever, you would save that monthly subscription, which adds up to a mountain! The best thing about getting rid of T.V. is not having to listen to the lies and obvious bias of today’s sold out media!

3. The 10% rule

The rest of the article can be seen on my website!

Jazakallah for looking!

Muslim

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Uthman
03-03-2009, 06:53 PM
JazakAllah Khayr. :)

nadia85
03-04-2009, 10:20 AM
thanks for posting

Layla454
03-04-2009, 03:20 PM
JazakAllah Khair for this

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.