/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Gaza is still under siege

crayon
03-02-2009, 12:34 PM
Just in case anyone forgot.

It seems people were all so relieved that the bombing stopped that the original problem of getting rid of the siege slipped their minds.

I've noticed we've got a few members here that currently live in Gaza, it would be great if any of them could tell us a bit about what the situation is like there now.

Peace.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Whatsthepoint
03-02-2009, 02:02 PM
I though hamas would never agree to a ceasefire taht didn't involve the lifting of teh siege?

crayon
03-02-2009, 02:28 PM
I'm not sure, but that's probably the case, yeah.

Welcome back, btw.:)

wth1257
03-06-2009, 05:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by crayon
Just in case anyone forgot.

It seems people were all so relieved that the bombing stopped that the original problem of getting rid of the siege slipped their minds.

I've noticed we've got a few members here that currently live in Gaza, it would be great if any of them could tell us a bit about what the situation is like there now.

Peace.

This is a very, very important point.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
The_Prince
03-06-2009, 05:59 AM
And Israel is still extending west bank settlements, 2 major issues.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.