/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New site to spread the beauty of Islam - http://shahada.info

Yussef
03-02-2009, 10:44 PM
A'salaamo-Alaykum! :sl:

I have recently set up a new site on shahada.info that is dedicated to spreading the beauty of Islam on the internet.

There are many ways to do this.
Shahada.Info chooses two ways:
  1. Publishing Shahada art (calligraphy)
  2. Publishing touching personal stories on how people found the beauty of Islam and came to say their first Shahada.

There is a special page where people can post Shahada drawings or handicraft made by their children.
There are also a few articles on Shahada and Islam in general.
The site is new and therefore still small, but Insh'Allah with the help of Muslim brothers and sisters all over the web, it will grow to be a large and thriving site, helping to fight Islamophobia.
If you like the idea and want to help me grow Shahada.Info, please spread the news, send the link of my site to your friends and suggest to others to send in stories or scans and photos of Shahada art.

Yussef

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.