/* */

PDA

View Full Version : see you all later

nadia85
03-03-2009, 12:17 PM
salam/hi just stopped by to say I b off 4 a week going 2 my grandparents farm in Wales so see u guys when I come back no internet accses for me there how will i cope :uuh::'(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S_87
03-03-2009, 12:19 PM
:sl:

no internet- what a tragedy :p

take care sister and see u in a week inshaAllah :)

Cabdullahi
03-03-2009, 12:38 PM
no internet?...........hit the library!

Cabdullahi
03-03-2009, 12:38 PM
opsi daisy just forgot its a farm

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~Taalibah~
03-03-2009, 12:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nadia85
salam/hi just stopped by to say I b off 4 a week going 2 my grandparents farm in Wales so see u guys when I come back no internet accses for me there how will i cope :uuh::'(
Nrver mind! Go enjoy the fresh air and animals!!!:coolious:

nadia85
03-03-2009, 02:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by J.U.N.I.O.R
opsi daisy just forgot its a farm
Yeah it s a farm up a big long long hill in the middle of no where boring 2 b honest glad only b there 5 days

symori
03-05-2009, 08:20 AM
wireless ??

Danah
03-05-2009, 08:28 AM
Take care sis,

I am fully understand your feeling to be in a place without internet sis...for me being in a place without a computer or an internet is like being in a place without water :uuh:....seriously, I know its weird but I cant help !!!

but take a break in this week to come back active :)

Tilmeez
03-05-2009, 08:42 AM
Take care Sis.
its good try life without computer. you will be amazed that you have a lot of time for other things you normally don't do.

In my such times I turn off my mobile for a day or so and i love living disconnected. Try this out. Do let us know the outcome.

Ma'asalama

Time
03-06-2009, 04:12 AM
Bye Bye My Darling Sister!

well...lemme tell you something about farm lands....enjoy the beautiful views and the sunsets and the sunrises and the night sky

COME BACK SOON!

INSHAA ALLAAH!

and oh yeah enjoy your stay!

جوري
03-06-2009, 06:12 AM
enjoy your time off insha'Allah, and get me goodies from the farm in wales :D

:w:

nadia85
03-11-2009, 09:37 AM
salam/hi all and I am back soo nice 2 b back,I had a good time a but boring but oh well

sirajstc
03-11-2009, 10:08 AM
take care Kudha Hafiz :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!