/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dog getting abused by our neighbours

Ansariyah
03-03-2009, 08:12 PM
:sl:

I have witnessed the most horrific/ gruesome scene out of my bedroom window. This family that lives close to us, when I go upstairs I can see everything that goes on in their backyard....

Guess wat I saw?

I saw the owner beating up their own dog. He kicked it, slapped it..? Wats worse is that their lil 8 year old son was watching that too n the wife was standing there laughing?!! I really don't know where to start, Shud I start filming it on my mob? n call the cops?

These people appear to be so friendly, I am so shocked. Such devils in human skin they are!imsad..They deserve to be spat on!

I really want them imprisoned for all they have inflicted upon the innocent lil dog.

A while ago my lil sista, told me that she hears the dog cry..I didnt think much of it then, I feel so guilty now, n feel responsible, as a Muslim I have to do something against this injustice.:(..I feel like starting wit handing out a few beats myself!! Seeing that made my blood boil, but my mother calmed me down.

Wat shud I do? We have called the neighbourhood police officer, but no one is answering the fone.

jzk

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Whatsthepoint
03-03-2009, 08:16 PM
You should reprot them to the police or evterinary inspection.
Theres this show on animal planet, animal cops or something, you should cnact them.

Muezzin
03-03-2009, 08:17 PM
If you live in the UK, contact the RSPCA.

Al-Zaara
03-03-2009, 08:18 PM
SubhanAllah!

Tell the cops about it as soon as you can, if you want anonymously. But do it. Or call some kind of organization that protects pets/animals or the like.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Danah
03-03-2009, 08:23 PM
thats awful :(

a women in the prophet Mohammed Peace Be Upon Him entered hellfire because of abusing a dog....

what those people think of themselves ?!

Güven
03-03-2009, 08:41 PM
I think the police wouldnt care much , there must be some kind of a animal caring organization that you could contact with.

Zahida
03-03-2009, 09:14 PM
:sl:RSPCA........:w::'(

Ansariyah
03-04-2009, 08:11 PM
Jzk guys, I am going to start making some calls InshaAllah. I will let u all know how it goes.

Duas!

Tnx.

Ansariyah
03-04-2009, 08:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SAYA

a women in the prophet Mohammed Peace Be Upon Him entered hellfire because of abusing a dog....

u know wats the most painful thing to endure, them greeting me, after wat ive seen. I dont want them smiling at me n greeting me, so two faced, its shocking. Like some scary movie!

north_malaysian
03-05-2009, 03:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SAYA

care to give the link to this hadith? :D

جوري
03-05-2009, 08:03 AM
it was actually a cat not a dog, I don't have the hadith but it went something like this..
a woman went to hell because of her cat, when people asked the prophet why?, he said, she locked her up, she neither fed her, nor set her free so that she can graze of what Allah would have provided for her.

and Allah swt knows best

:w:

Danah
03-05-2009, 08:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah
u know wats the most painful thing to endure, them greeting me, after wat ive seen. I dont want them smiling at me n greeting me, so two faced, its shocking. Like some scary movie!
yeah thats rly awful to deal with such people...cant u talk to them but in an indirect way about abusing animals?
that will be better so they will not suspect being watched by their neighbors

format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
care to give the link to this hadith? :D
I am sorry brother.....yeah as sis skye said, it was a cat, but there is another hadeeth for a man entered Janaah because of a dog. He found that dog so exhausted and thirsty and he gave him water and Allah rewarded him just for that and that man entered Jannah because of that poor Dog....I was confused by the two stories :X

will try to bring that hadeeth soon inshaAllah

Danah
03-05-2009, 08:16 AM
brother North_Malysian..........here you are, sorry again I was confused by the two stories..

that is the dog story

from Imam Malik Book...."al Muwatta"
Chapter 10, Number 28
Yahya related to me from Malik from Sumayy, the mawla of Abu Bakr from Abu Salih as-Samman from Abu Hurayra that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "A man was walking on a road when he became very thirsty. He found a well and went into it and drank and came out. There was a dog panting and eating earth out of thirst. The man said, 'This dog has become as thirsty as I was.' He went down into the well and filled his shoe and then held it in his mouth until he climbed out and gave the dog water to drink. Allah thanked him for it and forgave him." They said, "Messenger of Allah, do we have a reward for taking care of beasts?" He said, "There is a reward for every one with a moist liver."
source
and here is the cat story:
Muslim reports in his Saheeh from Jaabir that the Messenger of Allah (saw) said,
“I was shown Hell and I saw a woman of Banu Israa’eel who was being punished because of a cat that she had owned. She tied it up and did not feed it, or let it eat of the vermin of the earth, until it died of hunger.” (Mishkaat al-Masaabeeh, 3/688)
source

Leyla73
05-09-2009, 10:51 PM
Omg!! This is horrible!! :'(
Can't wait till you tell us what happened :)

The_Prince
05-09-2009, 10:55 PM
maybe hes just playing with it, who knows, some ppl play abit rought with their dogs.

Yanal
05-09-2009, 10:59 PM
:sl:
This is a old post,the problem might even be solved and no one knows it. I hope nothing like this happens in the present.

FatimaAsSideqah
05-09-2009, 11:02 PM

Subhan'Allah!!

The importance of kindness to animals is something every people should understand as a part of their worldview.

Mistreating animals is considered a sin in Islam! A Muslim is responsible for the care of animals so much so that an ill-treated animal will testify against the one who abused it on the Day of Judgment.

Islam forbids branding animals and killing them in vain, such as for sport. As humans, we have a responsibility towards every living creature.

Leyla73
05-11-2009, 07:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by FatimaAsSideqah

Subhan'Allah!!

The importance of kindness to animals is something every people should understand as a part of their worldview.

Mistreating animals is considered a sin in Islam! A Muslim is responsible for the care of animals so much so that an ill-treated animal will testify against the one who abused it on the Day of Judgment.

Islam forbids branding animals and killing them in vain, such as for sport. As humans, we have a responsibility towards every living creature.
And what about fur? Cause actually, i really like fur coats and stuff (it's soft) but i don't want to buy any knowing that the animal has been REALLY suffering...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.