/* */

PDA

View Full Version : please read how do get over it

AnonymousPoster
03-04-2009, 02:04 AM
does any one now how to mend a broken heart? my marrage is over. it hurts i tried really hard but not worked out. now i am broken, i pray for Allah to give me the strength.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
03-04-2009, 03:06 PM
AssalamuAlaykum Dear Sis,

SubhanAllah...I'm not sure if I can help you at all, or if what I say will console you in any way. But know that Allah (swt) does not overburden any soul and that there is wisdom in each and every thing He plans for us - although we may not see it at the time.

I know that to heal a broken heart is not easy, it takes time, patience, faith and loved ones supporting you throughout. Seek sakeenah by turning to Allah (swt) in your time of need sis, He will respond to your calls, without a doubt.

Rasul Allah, sal Allah alayhi wa sallam, said, "If anyone continually asks forgiveness, Allah will appoint for him a way out of every distress, relief from anxiety, and will provide for him from where he never realized."
- Abdu Dawood, Hadith 599

Shaddaad ibn Aws (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) taught us to say:

Allaahumma inni as’aluka al-thabaat fi’l-amri, wa as’aluka ‘azeemat al-rushd, wa as’aluka shukra ni’matika wa husna ‘ibaadatika, wa as’aluka lisaanan saadiqan wa qalban saleeman, wa a’oodhu bika min sharri ma ta’lam wa as’aluka min khayri ma ta’lam, wa astaghfiruka mimma ta’lam, innaka anta ‘allaam ul-ghuyoob

(O Allaah, I ask you for steadfastness in this matter, and I ask You for the resolve to adhere to the path of guidance, and I ask You for gratitude for Your blessings and to worship You well, and I ask You for a truthful tongue and a sound heart, and I seek refuge with You from the evil of what You know, and I ask You for the good of what You know, and I ask You for forgiveness for what You know; You are the knower of the Unseen).”

Ahmad (17155), al-Tirmidhi (3407) and al-Nasaa’i (1304)

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said:

"How remarkable is the case of the believer! There is good for him in everything, but this is not the case for anyone except for the believer! When the believer receives any good, he is thankful to Allah, and gets a reward; and when some misfortune befalls him, he endures it patiently, for which he is (also) rewarded."

Narrated by Suhaib ibn Sinan

Today is a new day alhamdulillah. Another blank canvas to paint as you wish. Hearts are in Allah's hands, but we have a choice to remain content with whatever Allah has decreed for us, yeah it kills at times...But blah....that's the name of the game, wouldnt be a test if it wasnt for diffculties huh?

Did you know that an eagle knows when a storm is approaching long before it breaks? The eagle will fly to some high spot and wait for the winds to come. When the storm hits, it sets its wings so that the wind will pick it up and lift it above the storm. While the storm rages below, the eagle is soaring above it.

The eagle does not escape the storm. It simply uses the storm to lift it higher. It rises on the winds that bring the storm.

When the storms of life come upon us - and all of us will experience them - we can rise above them by setting our minds and our belief towards Allah. The storms do not have to overcome us. We can seek Allah's power to lift us above them.

Allah enables us to ride the winds of the storm that bring sickness, tragedy, failure and disappointment in our lives. We can soar above the storm.

Remember, it is not the burdens of life that weigh us down, it is how we handle them.

And:

Any mental or physical pain....

is just a weakness leaving our body...to make us stronger & prepare us to face any tough task that is waiting for us in the near future.

I've found, the ones that have been through much in their own lives, begin to see the world in a different way. Compassion, understanding, love, and forgiveness can be found more readily in these individuals. The kindest people I know are the ones who have suffered much in life. Perhaps because they realize how tenuous and fragile life truly is.

http://www.dhikrullah.com/quran/ziyadp.html

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_gfWcr5UDT4

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xKj5yY7lvSU

Allah (swt) does not overburden any soul sister xx

Do you suppose that you will enter paradise untouched by the suffering endured by the people of faith who passed away before you? They were afflicted with misery and hardship and were so convulsed that the messenger and the believers with them cried out 'When will Allah's help arrive?' They were assured "Behold! Allah's help is close by.' [2:214]

The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said:
"No fatigue, nor disease, nor sorrow, nor sadness, nor hurt, nor distress befalls a Muslim, even if it were the prick he receives from a thorn, but that Allaah expiates some of his sins for that."

Recorded by Al-Bukhari in Kitaab Al-Marad (Book on Disease), no.5641, 5642; also recorded by Muslim in Kitaab Al-Birr Was-Silah (Book on Righteousness and Keeping Good Relations with Others), no. 52/2573

'And know that your possessions and your children are but a trial and that surely with Allaah is a mighty reward.' (Surah Anfaal: 28)

And surely, remembering Allah in times of ease and success is far more difficult than remembering Allah in times of difficulty.

However, if difficult times come (and they will surely come), then Allaah will remember you in these times of difficulty just because you remembered Him in times of prosperity.

The Prophet (saw) said:

Remember Allah in times of ease, and He will remember you in times of hardship( Ahmad).

And he (saw) also said:

Whoever is pleased that Allah answers his prayers during hardships and difficulties, let him make much supplication in times of ease.(Hasan, at-Tirmidhi)

'Take the initiative to do deeds, before trials come like a piece of a dark night (unexpectedly).' (Muslim)
Ya Allah, please bless the one reading this with your oceans of forgiveness so that with every wave their sins are washed away, shower upon them your infinite mercy and let the salts of Imaan be embedded in their hearts. Ameen!

Thumma Ameen.

WassalamuAlaykum xx

Layla454
03-04-2009, 03:19 PM
I am so sorry sis about the ending of your marriage imsad

Make lots of dua inshaAllah and try to occupy yourself with other things so that your mind doesn't linger on thoughts of your marriage. Surround yourself with lots of good sisters and know that everything in life is a test.

Stay strong sis, I know you can come through :)

IbnAbdulHakim
03-04-2009, 03:20 PM
the only comfort can be knowing that Allaah controls destiny and he knows you better then any others, over and above that he is all-just and will never do what he believes to be bad for you if you are his true believing slave.

Love Allah, make him love you, and everything else will seem so small

inshAllah

may ALlah help you my sister

Assalamu Alaikum

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Thinker
03-04-2009, 03:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
does any one now how to mend a broken heart? my marrage is over. it hurts i tried really hard but not worked out. now i am broken, i pray for Allah to give me the strength.
Time will heal, it always does and if you know that you also know that tomorrow will be easier than today.

alcurad
03-04-2009, 04:02 PM
may you be given strength and patience, for now, let it go, don't hold it inside, it's ok to be sad after such a change in your life.
as said above, time heals, so give your self time that time,,

sirajstc
03-05-2009, 06:24 AM
Ameen

Snowflake
03-05-2009, 08:53 AM
May Allah bless you with something better than you have lost dear sis. You can be happy again inshaAllah. Tawakkul Allah. May Allah ease your sadness. Ameen (((((hugz)))))

AnonymousPoster
03-08-2009, 06:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
thank you all, i have been a little better. every now and then i do have a thought which causes me to brake down, but i pray i will be ok again

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.