/* */

PDA

View Full Version : "Her friend and my fiance had a bad dream about..."

RazMaTaz
03-04-2009, 10:51 AM
:sl:

My future fiance who i intend to get married to had told me that she had a really weird dream about me and her, that dream being that i was mad at her, however she said it felt so real. Now, i would excuse this as a work of Shaytaan messing with her head, but for some reason her friend ALSO had a odd dream about me and her. This has really freaked me out as 2 people had 2 of the similar dreams about me and fiance. Is this mere coincidence or is there more to it?

Please reply inshallah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
alcurad
03-04-2009, 11:36 AM
she told her friend, so her friend dreamed it too, marriage is not exactly your average trip to the store, it's a life changing decision that's expected to generate atleast some anxiety.
good luck:)

RazMaTaz
03-04-2009, 11:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by alcurad
she told her friend, so her friend dreamed it too, marriage is not exactly your average trip to the store, it's a life changing decision that's expected to generate atleast some anxiety.

True say, but its weird that her friend has this dream first before she actually did.

Is this just anxiety or is there a messege hidden within a dream?

alcurad
03-04-2009, 11:59 AM
ok, then her friend told her, then she had it.

dreams don't have meaning as long as one does nor give them any, it has nothing to do with reality as such, it's only natural before such a big event.
maybe she is not very sure what to expect from you etc, there could be dozens of reasons, perhaps you should have a conversation about both of your expectations and uncertainties, this is the best I can think of, since I've not being in a similar situation, but mainly don't worry, even it it did have some sort of mythical deeper meaning, the worst could be she is unconsciously afraid of leaving her old life and so on.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MO783
03-04-2009, 12:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by alcurad
true, just pray to Allah and you should not discuss your dreams to everybody

Snowflake
03-05-2009, 08:58 AM
Like Curad said, don't share bad dreams. The Prophet (PBUH) said that bad dreams remain on the feet of a bird and do not take flight until mentioned. He (saw) recommended to dry spit thrice over left shoulder after such a dream and seek refuge in Allah from accursed shaytaan. You can also get up and make two voluntary rakahs and duaa.

Both of you should make istikhara too.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.