/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Buidling a Masjid for my project.Please Help!

ayan333
03-04-2009, 01:06 PM
:sl: respected brothers and sisters

i wanted to ask for your help.Im competing in a islamic competition and its in 2weeks InshALLAH.I wanted to get some idea on what i should build for my 3D art comitition.

The theme this year is thinking globaly,acting localy

so im whiped out..i dont know what to build....I was thinking a platform with a globe on one side and a mini structure of the Masjid being built in my community on the other side.What do you think?

What kind of materials should i use for the best results.I really did your help asap so please give me advice on anything

JazakALLAH Khair

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Snowflake
03-05-2009, 09:17 AM
maybe you can make a mosque from foodstuffs with one of the following ayahs as a caption:

'And few of My servants are very thankful.' (34:13)

'If you are thankful, I will surely give you more.' (14:7)

Materials can be flour dough for the building and pasta, grains, seeds, beans and pulses for the finer details and decor. For the dome u can have half lemon/orange/apple etc etc :-[

(you can even use broccoli florets for small trees outside the mosque.)

ayan333
03-05-2009, 09:49 PM
:sl:

i love the idea of making it with food...but the masjid thats being built doesnt have a dome..well check it out for your self please http://images.google.com/imgres?

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...a%3DN%26um%3D1

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.