/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A question about Islam

zoltanp
03-04-2009, 08:39 PM
Hi,

I have long been thinking about rules in life and i have come to the conclusion that i am a follower of rules. I also figured that it is rules that i would like to follow at all levels in my life. Because religion seemed like a different "entity" than governmental law to me i have started seeking out a more rational meaning for my base on which i can place my actions at any time and in any situation. I figured that Islam is the most advanced religion that unites the rules for existence which is beyond governmental laws. As a reason i have begun studying Islam on even deeper and on more principal levels based on pure existence of matter.

So my current level is that i think that Islam is about law on all possible levels of one's life since i think that Islam is about the pure support of existence or matter of you like. Which is soliton for me.

I would like to ask your opinion about it. Please see my notes on my portal.

SOS :bump1:

Zoltan

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Triumphant
03-04-2009, 08:47 PM
What did you mean by portal?

Ali_Cena
03-06-2009, 05:35 PM
:sl: Greetings,
Nice to see you brother, and great to see you have joined this forum.

About your question, I am not really sure on what you have asked, could you please elaborate on your question.

Peace:w:

ahmed_indian
03-08-2009, 09:57 AM
as u have seen the light of truth, become a muslim, my frnd!

God's pleasure and His paradise will be very near to you..insha'allah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
zoltanp
03-12-2009, 02:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Triumphant
Hi !

Sorry, http://www.hothertz.com/ is the address.

Regards,

Zoltan

zoltanp
03-12-2009, 02:58 AM
Hi Ali,

Thank you for your reply and i apologies for replying only now.

Yes, i think that what i seek is order. And i think that this is what you mean too.
Either way, something tells me that Islam is about the promotion of order and this is a very important thing. If you have no order at any given time, than how do you expect to reach results in a changing world ?

I am an engineer and so i like if things are available for my needs. I do not mean about amounts but the things to fulfill my daily and weekly needs. No matter how little these things might be, life has suppressed my resources so much that i have been seeking order to put together a working "gear" that allows me to reach my goals. I think that Islam does support the perfection of law and order on all levels, which allows for achieving my minimal daily needs to support my and my fiance's existence. Obviously, i am too a respecter of the Lord. However, i have this in me that i can not communicate with the Lord directly when it is time for action, and i am in need of answers. So i think that perfecting self life based on given and working laws is a way to reach goals such as Islam. It might be interesting but i am most feel closely with defense entities, yet, think that Islam is about the same: Supporting law and order on all levels.
The difference is that Islam reaches this and enables anyone to practice perfecting the seek of truth and play with reality on a theoretical level to reach new levels of understanding of the rules, world and the Lord. I think that defense allows similar discipline and exploration too but layed down on governmental law.
The idea i tamper with is that areas of law exploration that defense might not be able to explore Islam can still provide. However, i think that why defense would not be able to provide the same ? Isnt the support of order the same as defense against evil in your life ?

I think yes.

So i think of Islam as my spiritual arm against evil in my private life.

What do you think ?

Regards,

Zoltan

zoltanp
03-12-2009, 03:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Triumphant
Hi Triumphant,

I thought i also add my latest thought on the above.

I think that what i seek is order on all levels of existence. And i think that this is what you mean too. Either way, something tells me that Islam is about the
promotion of order and this is a very important thing. If you have no order at any given time, than how do you expect to reach results in a changing world ?
I am an engineer and so i like if things are available for my needs. I do not mean about amounts but the things to fulfill my daily and weekly needs. No matter how little these things might be, life has suppressed my resources so much that i have been seeking order to put together a working "gear" that allows me to reach my goals. I think that Islam does support the perfection of law and order on all levels, which allows for achieving my minimal daily needs to support my and my fiance's existence. Obviously, i am too a respecter of the Lord. However, i have this in me that i can not communicate with the Lord directly when it is time for action, and i am in need of answers. So i think that perfecting self life based on given and working laws is a way to reach goals such as Islam. It might be interesting but i am most feel closely with defense entities, yet, think that Islam is about the same: Supporting law and order on all levels.
The difference is that Islam reaches this and enables anyone to practice perfecting the seek of truth and play with reality on a theoretical level to reach new levels of understanding of the rules, world and the Lord. I think that defense allows similar discipline and exploration too but layed down on governmental law. The idea i tamper with is that areas of law exploration that defense might not be able to explore Islam can still provide. However, i think that why defense would not be able to provide the same ? Isnt the support of order the same as defense against evil in your life ?

I think yes.

What do you think ?

Regards,

Zoltan

Walter
03-14-2009, 01:35 AM
Hi Zontan:

You pose an interesting question and I was looking forward to a response. Since a day has elapsed, let me offer an opinion.

Your desire for rules and order is a natural phase of your development, especially given your likely personality. You see, like you, I am also an Engineer, and I came to a similar point.

It is good that you respect the Lord. However, Islam directs you to do more, and that is to submit to God. There are various entities called god, so which god is this? It is the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God that the prophet Mohammed called the Arabs to forsake their various idols and submit to. However, while submitting to God is an important first step, it is not the end.

As a human being, we improve with practice. If you want to do right things in accordance with the rules, then keep practicing. All the rules that you need to live by are contained in the two greatest commands spoken by Jesus.

“Teacher, which is the great commandment in the law?” Jesus said to him, “‘You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets.” (Matthew 22:36–40)

However, after you have practiced sufficiently, and doing right comes naturally for you, then you are ready for the next step. Friendship with God and direction from the Holy Spirit. The Qur’an notes.

Who can be better in religion than one who submits his whole self to God, does good, and follows the way of Abraham the true in Faith? For God did take Abraham for a friend. (4:125)

Say, the Holy Spirit has brought the revelation from thy Lord in Truth, in order to strengthen those who believe, and as a Guide and Glad Tidings to Muslims. (16:102)

The Bible describes those led by God’s Spirit.

“The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit.” (John 3:8)

Read the Qur’an and the Bible, keep seeking for the Truth, and I wish you well.

Regards,
Grenville

Woodrow
03-14-2009, 01:45 AM
While Islam does offer us clear guidlines in all matters, we must always be aware we are each responsible for our own choices and decisions. Islam is easy and clear to follow. But, it is not an automatic change for our own lives. For that we must be willing to search and verify all things we do or do not do.

Hamza Asadullah
03-17-2009, 03:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zoltanp
Hi Triumphant,

I thought i also add my latest thought on the above.

I think that what i seek is order on all levels of existence. And i think that this is what you mean too. Either way, something tells me that Islam is about the
promotion of order and this is a very important thing. If you have no order at any given time, than how do you expect to reach results in a changing world ?
The difference is that Islam reaches this and enables anyone to practice perfecting the seek of truth and play with reality on a theoretical level to reach new levels of understanding of the rules, world and the Lord. I think that defense allows similar discipline and exploration too but layed down on governmental law. The idea i tamper with is that areas of law exploration that defense might not be able to explore Islam can still provide. However, i think that why defense would not be able to provide the same ? Isnt the support of order the same as defense against evil in your life ?

I think yes.

What do you think ?

Regards,

Zoltan
Hello welcome to the forum! I hope you don't mind me pasting these website links for you to learn more about the beautiful way of life of Islam! You will find these extremely interesting and beneficial! If you need to know anything else or need any help then please feel free to contact me and please don't hesitate! Thank you!

ISLAMIC WAY OF LIFE (RECOMMENDED)

http://web.youngmuslims.ca/online_li...life/index.htm

This is a brief guide to understanding Islam: http://www.islam-guide.com/

What Is The Purpose Of Life?: http://www.beconvinced.com/archive/e...ted%20Articles

Introduction to the Islamic Faith

http://saif_w.tripod.com/explore/basics.htm

The Qur'an - The Miracle of miracles:http://www.angelfire.com/vi/islam/miracle_of_quran.htm

Preservation of the Qur’an: http://yusufpatel.wordpress.com/2008...-of-the-quran/

Did Prophet Muhammad Write the Qur'an?http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S...ah%2FLSELayout

For More Information on Islam: http://www.islam-guide.com/more/

THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD(peace be upon him): http://www.harunyahya.com/prophetmuhammad01.php

Download the FULL English translation of the Qur'an

http://www.dar-us-salam.com/TheNobleQuran/index.html

Download Loads of FREE Islamic E books including the Qur'an

http://www.islamicbulletin.com/servi..._p1.aspx#link1

Evidence Islam is Truth

http://www.islamreligion.com/category/33/

How to Convert to Islam and Become a Muslim

http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/204/

aadil77
03-17-2009, 05:09 PM

What do you think ?

Regards,

Zoltan
:sl: Brother, different aspects of Islam appeal to different people learning about Islam

By becoming a muslim, yes laws and guidelines commanded by Allah will set boundries for you against evil or sin. But thats not the only benefit to following Islam as it is a complete and perfect way of life, and by following its rules and guidelines you are guaranteed success if not in this world then definately in the next.

So research Islam and feel free to ask questions on issues you are uncertain about, this way you will be more informed and not have doubts later if you decide to become muslim

:)

zoltanp
03-18-2009, 09:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Grenville
Hi Zontan:

You pose an interesting question and I was looking forward to a response. Since a day has elapsed, let me offer an opinion.

Your desire for rules and order is a natural phase of your development, especially given your likely personality. You see, like you, I am also an Engineer, and I came to a similar point.

It is good that you respect the Lord. However, Islam directs you to do more, and that is to submit to God. There are various entities called god, so which god is this? It is the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God that the prophet Mohammed called the Arabs to forsake their various idols and submit to. However, while submitting to God is an important first step, it is not the end.

As a human being, we improve with practice. If you want to do right things in accordance with the rules, then keep practicing. All the rules that you need to live by are contained in the two greatest commands spoken by Jesus.

“Teacher, which is the great commandment in the law?” Jesus said to him, “‘You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets.” (Matthew 22:36–40)

However, after you have practiced sufficiently, and doing right comes naturally for you, then you are ready for the next step. Friendship with God and direction from the Holy Spirit. The Qur’an notes.

Who can be better in religion than one who submits his whole self to God, does good, and follows the way of Abraham the true in Faith? For God did take Abraham for a friend. (4:125)

Say, the Holy Spirit has brought the revelation from thy Lord in Truth, in order to strengthen those who believe, and as a Guide and Glad Tidings to Muslims. (16:102)

The Bible describes those led by God’s Spirit.

“The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit.” (John 3:8)

Read the Qur’an and the Bible, keep seeking for the Truth, and I wish you well.

Regards,
Grenville
Hi Grenville,

Thank you ! Yes, thank you. I do like submission. I am a very poor person and this is another reason why i need to be very precise about managing my path. At the same time, i am looking for friends and partners because i think that i am very far from what i want to actually do.

I have some notes about this on my portal at http://www.hothertz.com/

I am interested if you are interested ?

Are you on MSN or Yahoo ?

Regards,

Zoltan :bump1:

TexasMuslims
03-18-2009, 10:30 PM
I am a very poor person and this is another reason why i need to be very precise about managing my path.
you are poor so you need to be precise in managing your path? what does that mean?

zoltanp
03-25-2009, 08:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by TexasMuslims
you are poor so you need to be precise in managing your path? what does that mean?
Hi TexasMuslims,

It means that i have barely enough money to buy food or make a phone call.

This is how life treats me and i hate life but abide to the Lord and i think that Islam is the way.

Please see my BLOG on my portal......

Hope to meet you one day.

Regards

zoltanp
03-25-2009, 08:03 PM
Hi !

Sorry for my late replies. I have barely enough money to make phone calls so i am trying to make my way. Please see my BLOG.....

Regards,

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.