/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hu hu

ninetrey
03-04-2009, 11:04 PM
assalamu aleikum

first i wanna say that i only made that stupid title because i want that as much as possible people read the topic ok!

so one year ago ive read the quran the first time and now ive already read it
the second time and i think i got the message! i can recite the most important
surahs and ayats (al kafirun, al fatiha, an nas, al falaq, qul how al ahad, and ayat al kursi), and i learned the 99 beautifull names of Allah the only God!!:D

so acually i was about to wait with shahada and then do it in mecca al haram mosque!! but then someone told me that i rather should make it as soon as possible so i cant die without having made it you know?

so i decided to make in germany somewhere in a sunni mosque next week!

but my main fear is that when i made shahada (then i count as a full muslim right) that i might can not fullfill all the 5 prayers because i live in a kinda messed up situation you know!

so how do you real muslims do it with your 5 prayers seriously!!

for me it sounds kind of difficult to always wake up at 8.00 or what ever just to make the fajr prayer just before the sun rises up you know?

so how do you real muslims do it in the morning do you really set the alarms
for the morning and when do you exactly do your 5 prayers please its really
importand for me!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Na7lah
03-04-2009, 11:18 PM
Fajr is the easiest for some reason i can get up without the alarm *i hate those things*
and for the other prayers I fix around my schedule so i'm free at Salah time..

when did you become muslim?

ninetrey
03-04-2009, 11:24 PM
about 6 moths ago! and you?

KashifB
03-05-2009, 12:23 AM
:sl:

When someone truly fears Allah subhanahu wata'ala and is 100% devoted to Islam and think of salah as his/her duty, then he/she doesn't need an alarm to wake up for Fajr. He/she will wake up a few times long before Fajr from fear of missing the salah.

I personally need an alarm!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Najm
03-05-2009, 01:12 AM
AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

Couple of tips for wake up for fajr......

1) Its your duty!! Fear Allah Subhaana WaTaala

2) Actively do good deeds throughout the day

3) Have a light dinner!!!

4) Have firm intention to wake up!!!

5) Do salatul tawba or 2 rakah voluntary prayer before sleep

6) Do wudu before sleeping

7) Sleep early! Really early!! Sleep after esha!!!

8) Put the alarm outside you bedroom or Leave it near the washroom

9) Get family to wake you up! Get them to bang your door!!! Splash water!

10) Get your friends to call you continuously.

FiAmaaniAllah

ninetrey
03-05-2009, 02:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Najm

Couple of tips for wake up for fajr......

1) Its your duty!! Fear Allah Subhaana WaTaala

2) Actively do good deeds throughout the day

3) Have a light dinner!!!

4) Have firm intention to wake up!!!

5)Do salatul tawba or 2 rakah voluntary prayer before sleep

6) Do wudu before sleeping

7) Sleep early! Really early!! Sleep after esha!!!

8) Put the alarm outside you bedroom or Leave it near the washroom

9) Get family to wake you up! Get them to bang your door!!! Splash water!

10) Get your friends to call you continuously.

FiAmaaniAllah

jazak allahu khairan for your post my friend!

but my intention with this tread was different!!
i acually ment that if i have to always when i have to make the fajr prayer
i have to get up in the morning just before the sun comes up??
or is it ok to get up after the sun comes up you know?

Danah
03-05-2009, 02:41 PM
first congratulation brother and welcome in Islam community

now, let me ask you this first....if your boss in work asked you to come for an urgent meeting at the morning and you really find it hard to wake up at the early morning, what you will do? is there any possibility that you will ignore it and said will meet him later??

or if I have an exam at the early morning, will I ignore it, I bet no....I will be very careful to set the alarm to wake up and do it

So what if that one you will meet is the creator of the creatures and that meeting is the beginning of your day....?? think of it that way.
salah is not a routine we do everyday, its like something renewing our eman 5 times a day

for me, I always set the alarm to the time, and after salah I go back to sleep until my school time...its like 2 hours I sleep after salat al fajir, depends on the season and the sunrise

and to be honest with you, I rarely sleep over it and dont wake up after hearing the alram,....but when it happen, I feel like my day is all ruined and I really feel guilty because I did not start my day correctly

try to adjust your schedule, it will be hard at the beginning but you will used to it later and you will find yourself automatically go and pray whenever you look at the watch and know that its the pray time

All the best inshaAllah
May Allah keep you in the right path

ninetrey
03-05-2009, 03:34 PM
jazzak allahu khairun for that sister
thats the respond i wanted to hear.

but i have another question what if i miss the fajr prayer or i wake up to late inschallah like two hours after sunsrise can i still make the fajr prayer then?
i ask all this stuff because i dont wanna do anything wrong you know i dont wanna make any misstakes!!

ninetrey
03-05-2009, 03:43 PM
and i have another question

about the friday prayer in the mosque what prayer do they pray there
respectively what is the most importand prayer respectively when do the most muslims come in the mosque at the friday at which prayer?

Time
03-05-2009, 03:44 PM
Of course you should always preform the fajr prayer on time...
but if you end up missing fajr prayer then...the moment you wake up do wudu right away and make up that fajr prayer :thumbs_up

ninetrey
03-05-2009, 03:59 PM
ok and when i wake up at 13.00 or 1.00 pm can i still make fajr then and/or how can i recover it?

Time
03-05-2009, 04:10 PM
The moment you remember that you have missed a prayer than make it up...

heres a Islam-qa.com answer on "How should missed prayers be made up? "

How should missed prayers be made up?
I would like to know how many rakats do u have to prey if the time of the prayer has gone past ( koza ). Some say u just prey the farz salat which i am doing at the moment when i don't have time to prey at the right time and the salat time has gone past.

Praise be to Allaah.

Firstly:

It is not permissible for a Muslim to delay the prayer until its time is over with no excuse. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Verily, As‑Salaah (the prayer) is enjoined on the believers at fixed hours”

[al-Nisa’ 4:103]

i.e., at specific times.

Reasons why prayers may be delayed until their time is over include sleeping and forgetting. It was narrated that Anas ibn Maalik said: The Prophet of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever forgets a prayer or sleeps and misses it, its expiation is to make it up as soon as he remembers it.” Narrated by Muslim, 684.

With regard to work, study, etc, these are not excuses that allow delaying a prayer until its time is over. Allaah praises some people by saying (interpretation of the meaning):

“Men whom neither trade nor sale (business) diverts from the remembrance of Allaah (with heart and tongue) nor from performing As‑Salaah (Iqaamat‑as‑Salaah) nor from giving the Zakaah. They fear a Day when hearts and eyes will be overturned (out of the horror of the torment of the Day of Resurrection)”

[al-Noor 24:37]

Secondly:

Whoever neglects to pray until the time for that prayer is over, with no excuse, has committed a sin which is one of the major sins. He has to repent to Allaah and resolve to offer that prayer regularly on time. Making it up after its time is over will not avail him anything when he has missed it with no excuse. He should also do a lot of naafil (supererogatory) prayers, in the hope that they will make up the shortfall in his obligatory prayers.

With regard to the one who delays a prayer until its time is over because of a (legitimate) excuse, such as sleeping or forgetting, he has to perform the prayer as soon as that excuse is no longer in effect, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever forgets a prayer let him offer it as soon as he remembers it , and there is no other expiation but that.” Narrated by Muslim.

He should pray the number of rak’ahs he would have prayed if he had offered it on time, no more and no less, and without changing the way it is done.

In the hadeeth of Abu Qataadah in Saheeh Muslim (681) there is the story of how the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and his companions slept and missed Fajr prayer when on a journey, and (they did not wake up) until the sun had risen. Abu Qataadah said: “Then Bilaal gave the call to prayer, and the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) prayed two rak’ahs, then he prayed Fajr, and he did the same as he did every day.”

Al-Nawawi said: “The same as he used to do every day” indicates that the way in which missed prayers are to be made up is the same way as they would normally be done.

The basic principle according to the scholars is that making up is identical to the original action.

And Allaah knows best.

Islam Q&A
http://islamqa.com/en/ref/20882/maki...issed%20prayer

Time
03-05-2009, 04:12 PM
The moment you remember that you have missed a prayer than* make it up...
I meant "then" not "than"

Danah
03-05-2009, 04:30 PM
brother....those links may help you to understand more about Firday prayer

Virtues of Friday

When is the “hour of response” on Friday?

ninetrey
03-06-2009, 12:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Time
The moment you remember that you have missed a prayer than* make it up...
I meant "then" not "than"
lol its ok nobody is perfect!
thx alot for your post i benefitted from it very much sister!

جوري
03-06-2009, 12:40 AM
Maybe it is just me, but it is better to start off as Muslim even if not the best Muslim than to be a kaffir, and make it your intention to always try your best insha'Allah

:w:

Najm
03-06-2009, 01:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SAYA
first congratulation brother and welcome in Islam community

now, let me ask you this first....if your boss in work asked you to come for an urgent meeting at the morning and you really find it hard to wake up at the early morning, what you will do? is there any possibility that you will ignore it and said will meet him later??

or if I have an exam at the early morning, will I ignore it, I bet no....I will be very careful to set the alarm to wake up and do it

So what if that one you will meet is the creator of the creatures and that meeting is the beginning of your day....?? think of it that way.
salah is not a routine we do everyday, its like something renewing our eman 5 times a day

for me, I always set the alarm to the time, and after salah I go back to sleep until my school time...its like 2 hours I sleep after salat al fajir, depends on the season and the sunrise

and to be honest with you, I rarely sleep over it and dont wake up after hearing the alram,....but when it happen, I feel like my day is all ruined and I really feel guilty because I did not start my day correctly

try to adjust your schedule, it will be hard at the beginning but you will used to it later and you will find yourself automatically go and pray whenever you look at the watch and know that its the pray time

All the best inshaAllah
May Allah keep you in the right path

SubhaanAllah!!! That's something i would have written!!!:-[
Sorry Ninetray akhi, i didnt understand your question before, take note of uhkti's post.

Just to point out a couple of key issues.....

1) Accountability. Who do we account to?

a) Account for yourself.
If you dont do the exam..... you will fail.
b)
Account for the boss. If you dont go to work...... You will be fired.
c) Account for whom? If you dont do your Salah.....You will be...... ?

2) Plan your day around Islam. You know the timings of Salah. So prepare in such a way that you can do your Salah. Heres the example....

If fajr is at 6, dont sleep at 2! Better to sleep at 10
If zuhr is at 12.30. Take your lunch break then.
If asr is at 3.30. Take your mini break then.
If magrib is at 6. Pray before you leave work
If Isha is at 7.30. < Well i think you get the idea.

3) Lets do it NOW. Why wait till later? When its time to pray, its time to pray!! Go now!!:statisfie

I hope i helped a bit :-[
Theres some great links on this thread. Take note. If not sure continue to ask :)

FiAmaaniAllah

ninetrey
03-06-2009, 01:37 AM
yes my friend i get your idea indeed very good post!

assalamu alaikum wa rahmatulah wa barakatuh

Time
03-06-2009, 02:45 AM
Okay can some brother please post how friday prayer is done?!

and I also found this on Islamqa.com

It is incorrect to pray Dhuhr after Jumu’ah prayer

I heard from some imams that under the following situations we have to pray another 4 rakat Fard zuhur prayer (noon prayer) after the 2 rakat Juma (Friday) prayer, is it true?

if we are far from Saudi Arabia or
if we are not staying in an Islamic Country or
if we don't have any Islamic leader as our government in the country

Kindly answer my question, since I found that many old people they follow these in our country, however, I didn't find any Hadith relating to these things.

May Allah (s.w.t) bless you. Thank you.

Praise be to Allaah.

Praying four rak’ahs after Jumu’ah prayer is the opinion of some Madhhabs, and has nothing to do with staying in Makkah or far away, or being in an Islaamic country or not, or whether or not there is a khaleefah. The existence or permission of a khaleefah is not a condition for Friday prayers being obligatory or valid, according to Ahl al-Sunnah wa’l-Jamaa’ah. (Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah, 8/187)

Having dealt with what you have heard from people who have no knowledge, but who are unfortunately in the position of "imaams," as you said, we move on to the basic issue of offering salaat al-dhuhr after salaat al-jumu’ah. Our answer to this question is that the truth is the opinion of the scholars, most of whom say that there is no basis in sharee’ah for offering dhuhr prayer after jumu’ah prayer if a person has prayed jumu’ah. The one who misses jumu’ah or does not attend it because it is not an obligation for him or her, such as women, sick people or travellers, must pray dhuhr. It was never reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) or any of his Companions prayed dhuhr after praying jumu’ah. If he had done so, there would be reports to that effect.

We ask Allaah to give you and us help and strength. May Allaah bless our Prophet Muhammad .

Islam Q&A
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

http://islamqa.com/en/ref/973/friday%20prayer

Time
03-06-2009, 03:07 AM
but my main fear is that when i made shahada (then i count as a full muslim right) that i might can not fullfill all the 5 prayers because i live in a kinda messed up situation you know!
ninetrey!

Please say the shahada as soon as possible as quick as you can
please join the ummah of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) as soon as you can
please become our brother in Islam as soon as you can

It is not essential for one to declare one’s Islam before witnesses in order for it to be valid

I am a young man who is married to a Muslim woman but her family is not Muslim. She became Muslim and learned some soorahs and how to pray via the internet. After we got married I asked her: at whose hand did you become Muslim? She said: I became Muslim by myself. I said to her: You have to utter the Shahaadahatayn, so she uttered them before me. Is that correct?
Please note that we got married in the mosque before the Shaykh and a number of witnesses, and she got a certificate proving that she is Muslim.

Praise be to Allaah.

Firstly:

In order for a person to become Muslim, it is not essential for him to declare his Islam before anyone. Islam is a matter that is between a person and his Lord, may He be blessed and exalted. If he asks people to bear witness to his Islam so that it may be documented among his personal documents, there is nothing wrong with that, but it should be done without making that a condition of his Islam being valid.

This has been explained in more than one answer. Please see the answers to questions no. 13698, 11936, 655, 6542 and 6703

Secondly:

No marriage contract is valid without a wali for the wife, but no kaafir can act as a wali for a Muslim woman. If she has no Muslim wali then the qaadi or the imam of the mosque or the local mufti may act as her wali.

In the answer to questions no. 7714 and 7989 you will find more details on the ruling on women in kaafir countries who do not have Muslim walis.

We ask Allaah to bless you both and to join you together in goodness.

Islam Q&A

http://islamqa.com/en/cat/149

Time
03-06-2009, 03:11 AM
please read this answer you might benefit alot!

His brother has become Muslim but he is hesitant and wants advice
I want to become a Muslim, but am very hesitant. My brother converted a few months ago, which caused a lot of problems between him and my parents(both of them being Christian). I have a close relationship with my girlfriend, which doesn't help me out much either. I don't know what to do. I know it'll be a choice of Allah or my parents/girlfriend. I know what the right decision should be, I just don't know how, or when to make it. I just need some advice.
Thanks…

Praise be to Allaah.

Congratulations to your brother, congratulations to your brother, congratulations to your brother! Please give him our best wishes and greetings of peace (salaam) and tell him that even though we are thousands of miles away, we are praying he will stand firm in his faith and gain a proper understanding of his religion. Tell him that he has brothers in faith who share his joy at having entered Islam, even though he does not know their names or where they live. This is the relationship of believers with one another, like a structure parts of which support other parts.

With regard to yourself, you say that you know what the right decision is, and that is great. You have come a long way, and all that remains is for you to make the decision which you know you have to make.

What is life without religion? What is the point of living and working and striving if it is not for the purpose of pleasing Allaah? Can there be any joy in life or salvation after death or any hope of attaining the bliss of Paradise without entering Islam? If we do not worship Allaah, what are we going to worship? Our whims and desires? Would a wise person accept to be the slave of his sexual desire that will soon come to an end or of some wealth that he will soon leave behind in this transient world? Man has a spirit that will never be at peace unless he worships Allaah. He has a conscience that cannot thrive except in the light of Allaah. He has a soul that can never be at ease unless it is in contact with Allaah, remembering Him, speaking to Him, praying and fasting for His sake, putting its trust in Him and repenting to Him. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Is he who was dead (without Faith by ignorance and disbelief) and We gave him life (by knowledge and Faith) and set for him a light (of Belief) whereby he can walk amongst, like him who is in the darkness (of disbelief, polytheism and hypocrisy) from which he can never come out?…” [al-An’aam 6:122]

“And whomsoever Allaah wills to guide, He opens his breast to Islam, and whomsoever He wills to send astray, He makes his breast closed and constricted, as if he is climbing up to the sky…”

[al-An’aam 6:125]

There is no need for hesitation in this matter, because it is the matter of freedom from the Fire of Hell and salvation from the wrath of al-Jabbaar (the Compeller, i.e., Allaah), and attaining the victory of happiness in this world and the next. Allaah Who created you and created the heavens and earth is greater, and obeying Him is more important, than the closest of relatives and the dearest of friends. Become Muslim and you will be safe. Allaah will help you with regard to your parents and will give you the strength to stand firm against their pressure. Who knows, maybe you and your brother will be the cause of saving your entire family. Allaah told the Prophet Moosa (Moses) about his brother Haaroon (Aaron), peace be upon them both (interpretation of the meaning): “We will strengthen your arm through your brother…” [al-Qasas 28:35] So together they went to call Pharaoh and his people to worship Allaah.

With regard to your girlfriend, do not think that this forbidden relationship will help you adhere to the truth. You have to call her to Islam and to repent to Allaah. If she repents, then marry her in accordance with the Islamic way that is acceptable to Allaah. If she does not, then do not feel any regrets about her. The Prophet of Islam said: “Whoever gives up something for the sake of Allaah, Allaah will compensate him with something better.”

We ask Allaah to hasten the blessings of Islam for you, to bless you with happiness in this world and success in the Hereafter, and to protect you from all evil. We look forward to hearing happy news. Peace be with you.

Islam Q&A

http://islamqa.com/en/cat/12

Time
03-06-2009, 03:16 AM
and it might be that Allaah will make everything easy for you once you become a muslim!

always trust Allaah

always think well of Allaah

Time
03-06-2009, 03:26 AM
Oh my God!

you said "made" not "make"

so you have already become a muslim...

sorry I did not understand

I'm sorry but can I ask you just to make it clear to me...

Have you already become a muslim?

ژاله
03-06-2009, 03:49 AM
w3lcome to islam and welcome to the forum bro!i hope u enjoy ur stay here.....
best of luck

Time
03-06-2009, 04:00 AM
I'm sorry I didn't say

Wa Laikum As Salam and welcome our new brother in Islaam

(I'm sorry everyone for posting again and again...I don't intend it....:()

Danah
03-06-2009, 03:43 PM
jazaki allah khair sis Time for your posts here....very beneficial indeed

ninetrey
03-09-2009, 03:23 PM
Okay can some brother please post how friday prayer is done?!

and I also found this on Islamqa.com

It is incorrect to pray Dhuhr after Jumu’ah prayer

I heard from some imams that under the following situations we have to pray another 4 rakat Fard zuhur prayer (noon prayer) after the 2 rakat Juma (Friday) prayer, is it true?

if we are far from Saudi Arabia or
if we are not staying in an Islamic Country or
if we don't have any Islamic leader as our government in the country

Kindly answer my question, since I found that many old people they follow these in our country, however, I didn't find any Hadith relating to these things.

May Allah (s.w.t) bless you. Thank you.

Praise be to Allaah.

Praying four rak’ahs after Jumu’ah prayer is the opinion of some Madhhabs, and has nothing to do with staying in Makkah or far away, or being in an Islaamic country or not, or whether or not there is a khaleefah. The existence or permission of a khaleefah is not a condition for Friday prayers being obligatory or valid, according to Ahl al-Sunnah wa’l-Jamaa’ah. (Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah, 8/187)

Having dealt with what you have heard from people who have no knowledge, but who are unfortunately in the position of "imaams," as you said, we move on to the basic issue of offering salaat al-dhuhr after salaat al-jumu’ah. Our answer to this question is that the truth is the opinion of the scholars, most of whom say that there is no basis in sharee’ah for offering dhuhr prayer after jumu’ah prayer if a person has prayed jumu’ah. The one who misses jumu’ah or does not attend it because it is not an obligation for him or her, such as women, sick people or travellers, must pray dhuhr. It was never reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) or any of his Companions prayed dhuhr after praying jumu’ah. If he had done so, there would be reports to that effect.

We ask Allaah to give you and us help and strength. May Allaah bless our Prophet Muhammad .

Islam Q&A

http://islamqa.com/en/ref/973/friday%20prayer
what is a jumu or juma prayer?

ninetrey
03-09-2009, 03:29 PM
Oh my God!

you said "made" not "make"

so you have already become a muslim...

sorry I did not understand

I'm sorry but can I ask you just to make it clear to me...

Have you already become a muslim?
in my heart im muslim from birth so acually im already a muslim
its only the shahada thing you know?!

KashifB
03-09-2009, 04:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ninetrey
what is a jumu or juma prayer?
It's a special prayer offered on a Friday in a Mosque following an Imam instead of the Duhr prayer.

ninetrey
03-09-2009, 05:07 PM
and how does this prayer look like my friend?

Danah
03-09-2009, 06:08 PM
and how does this prayer look like my friend?

:sl:

I hope this will help brother.

Jumu`ah (Friday Congregational) Prayer

By Ælfwine Mischler and Wa’il Shihab
15/09/2003

On Fridays, Muslim men must perform the weekly congregational Prayer called the Jumu`ah Prayer. This Prayer replaces the Zhuhr (Noon) Prayer on Friday and it is obligatory for all men to attend it. Women may also perform the Jumu`ah Prayer if they wish, but it is not obligatory for them. This Prayer replaces the regular Zhuhr Prayer. However, if someone is unable to attend the Jumu`ah Prayer, he or she should pray four rak`ahs of Zhuhr.

The Prayer is preceded by a sermon called a khutbah, which is delivered in two parts with ashort break (about one minute) between the two parts.
It is highly recommended to read SuratAl-Kahf(surah 18) and to invoke Allah’s blessings on Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) during the day and night of Friday. It is also highly recommended to supplicate on Friday.

It is Sunnah to perform ghusl(cleansing of the whole body) on Friday and to put on clean good clothes before attending the Jumu`ah Prayer. Men (but not women) should also apply perfume before attending the Prayer.
The first thing to do in the mosque is to pray two rak`ahs of Sunnah Prayer, known as the tahiyyat or greeting of the mosque. Even if one arrives after the beginning of the sermon, he should pray two short rak`ahs before sitting down. While waiting for the sermon to start, one may recite Qur’an or listen to it being recited.
As the time approaches, the muezzin announces the first Adhan. Then the imam goes to the minbar (pulpit), faces the worshipers and greets them with, As-Salaamu `alaykum!” (Peace be with you!)
He then sits down facing the congregants. At this moment, the second Adhan is announced, and the imam begins the sermon.
After the sermon, the two rak`ahs of Jumu`ah Prayer are offered in congregation. The imam recites the Prayer aloud.
source: http://www.islamonline.net/english/i...rticle05.shtml

Time
03-10-2009, 12:12 AM
in my heart im muslim from birth so acually im already a muslim
its only the shahada thing you know?!
I'm sorry if I offended you.

coddles76
03-10-2009, 12:51 AM
assalamu aleikum

first i wanna say that i only made that stupid title because i want that as much as possible people read the topic ok!

so one year ago ive read the quran the first time and now ive already read it
the second time and i think i got the message! i can recite the most important
surahs and ayats (al kafirun, al fatiha, an nas, al falaq, qul how al ahad, and ayat al kursi), and i learned the 99 beautifull names of Allah the only God!!:D

so acually i was about to wait with shahada and then do it in mecca al haram mosque!! but then someone told me that i rather should make it as soon as possible so i cant die without having made it you know?

so i decided to make in germany somewhere in a sunni mosque next week!

so how do you real muslims do it with your 5 prayers seriously!!

for me it sounds kind of difficult to always wake up at 8.00 or what ever just to make the fajr prayer just before the sun rises up you know?

so how do you real muslims do it in the morning do you really set the alarms
for the morning and when do you exactly do your 5 prayers please its really
importand for me!!
Allahu Akbar
Welcome to the correct and beautiful way of life brother, May Allah SWT continue to bless and guide you to the correct path.
Now that you are muslim I wouldn't stress worrying about how you are going to fulfill the tenements of the faith, that all comes with time and knowledge, as long as your intentions are sincerely there Allah SWT will make it esy for you and you will find that the more knowledge you gain the closer you get to Allah SWT and the closer you get to Allah SWT the easier things become. Give Allah a hand he'll give you a arm, if you come to Allah SWT walking he'll come to you running. All the best brother and welcome to islam (The beautiful way of life).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!