/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Protecting Prophet Muhammad[saws]'s Honour

AnonymousPoster
03-05-2009, 02:46 PM
Asalaamalaykum brothers and sisters

We as a Ummah need to protect our prophets honour by any means necessary, we need to take it very seriously this matter, as people are making us think that it is acceptable for people to say bad stuff about our Prophet p.b.u.h. We need to love him more then we love ourselfs.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
03-05-2009, 05:31 PM
So what do you need advice and support for?

How far would you go to protect our Prophets honour? Would you go as far as killing someone?

Personally, a good beating would be enough to knock some sense in to them, but after that I would leave it out

bewildred
03-05-2009, 05:46 PM
I think that the best way to protect our Prophet's (pbuh) honor is to follow his teachings and make of his wisdom our way of life. I don't think that preaching violence would be of good to the Muslim Ummah.

Dawud_uk
03-05-2009, 08:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by bewildred
I think that the best way to protect our Prophet's (pbuh) honor is to follow his teachings and make of his wisdom our way of life. I don't think that preaching violence would be of good to the Muslim Ummah.
:sl:

are you aware of what happened to those who spread lies and propoganda against rasoolullah (saws) in his lifetime?

by that i mean, not just disagreeing with him, but those who lied against him and spread filth.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
nebula
03-05-2009, 09:15 PM
yes in our Prophets time the sahaba would kill poets, singers and other types of people who spread filth about our prophet. you should read the stories from hadeeth, i recommend listening to Anwar Al Awlaki about this topic...

killing someone or beating them is acceptable tbh if they don't stop... our prophet orded the sahaba and gave them permission to kill people who spread filth about him and the book of Allah...

ninetrey
03-06-2009, 01:24 AM
assalamu alaikum

would you guys also kill for the honor of the other prophets and rasuhlus like
adam, ibraheem and jesus so i would?!

Silver
03-06-2009, 07:45 AM
yes in our Prophets time the sahaba would kill poets, singers and other types of people who spread filth about our prophet. you should read the stories from hadeeth, i recommend listening to Anwar Al Awlaki about this topic...

killing someone or beating them is acceptable tbh if they don't stop... our prophet orded the sahaba and gave them permission to kill people who spread filth about him and the book of Allah...
Would you kill someone who said bad things about the prophet (PBUH)? There are laws now...would you kill someone and risk spending a lifetime in prison (or getting executed)?
Not everything that the early muslims can still be done now. Allah knows this and He won't punish us for not doing something that He knows we cannot do.

Dawud_uk
03-06-2009, 07:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ninetrey
assalamu alaikum

would you guys also kill for the honor of the other prophets and rasuhlus like
adam, ibraheem and jesus so i would?!
yes, i have acted to defend Eessa (as) in the past, by that i mean within the laws of this country, by protesting against those who slandered him and attacked him. i dont diferentiate in this matter.

Dawud_uk
03-06-2009, 07:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lara
Would you kill someone who said bad things about the prophet (PBUH)? There are laws now...would you kill someone and risk spending a lifetime in prison (or getting executed)?
Not everything that the early muslims can still be done now. Allah knows this and He won't punish us for not doing something that He knows we cannot do.
yes the taghoot rulers make laws to protect themselves and their buddies in their kufr.

Thinker
03-06-2009, 11:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
Asalaamalaykum brothers and sisters

We as a Ummah need to protect our prophets honour by any means necessary, we need to take it very seriously this matter, as people are making us think that it is acceptable for people to say bad stuff about our Prophet p.b.u.h. We need to love him more then we love ourselfs.

I sometimes wonder, where the line is drawn, between veneration and worship? Sometime back I was in a taxi in Egypt, the driver had a picture of the face of an Immam, the face was framed in a white glow of light. That was the picture of a man, Mohammed was a man, where do you draw the line between reverence and worship?

Thinker
03-06-2009, 11:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dawud_uk
yes the taghoot rulers make laws to protect themselves and their buddies in their kufr.
Have you ever considered anger management classes?

bewildred
03-06-2009, 11:27 AM
Soooooooo, you'd kill every silly person who made a stupid joke or said comments they didn't even know the meaning? You'd also kill whoever personifies Allah in movies and video clips? Kill, kill, kill, kill,kill.....YOU have realy understood the precepts of our Prophet (pbuh)

And are you gonna kill me for saying so?

alcurad
03-06-2009, 11:48 AM
the prophet doesn't need protection, not to mention he already passed away. this is a sign of weakness and inability to respond.
what next, protecting God by killing/beating up all non believers!

Güven
03-06-2009, 01:20 PM

Whats the purpose of the day of resurrection you think ?

Islam has already a bad image in the west , isnt it time to show them what islam realy is ?
everyone can kill and beat people but isnt it better to control your anger and showing the good example like the Prophet(s)?

doorster
03-06-2009, 01:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by alcurad
the prophet doesn't need protection, not to mention he already passed away. this is a sign of weakness and inability to respond.
what next, protecting God by killing/beating up all non believers!
ah! but do not forget that you are told to believe this by "shaikh ul Islam" awlaki, if he says its true, then how can we possibly argue against it without being called a kafir?

look >> http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...ml#post1107484

and he has over 40 threads preaching terror + he is referenced in many more posts

seriously though, Muslim must not take anonymous people on websites inciting trouble and preaching misguidance

I know at least 3 anti-Islam websites that have threads on tutoring members on how to create Muslim IDs and post rubbish and praise filth on web forums, Most of them believe that we are so dumb that we will fall for it every time (not far wrong are they?)

alcurad
03-06-2009, 02:06 PM
but doorster, it is not a single person's words that cause this, rather it's a mindset.

sirajstc
03-06-2009, 02:15 PM
yes MAy Allah destroy Them kuffar Ameen

MO783
03-06-2009, 02:18 PM

I agree about protecting but we have to use Hikmah,

Thinker
03-06-2009, 07:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by doorster
seriously though, Muslim must not take anonymous people on websites inciting trouble and preaching misguidance
Is anonymousgender an individual member of this forum or is it some means whereby non members can post messages. I may be wrong but I feel like I've seen lots of questions from depressed people and people with husband/wife problems posting messages under some kind of anonymous title, is this it.

Confused :uuh:

doorster
03-06-2009, 07:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Thinker
Is anonymousgender an individual member of this forum or is it some means whereby non members can post messages. I may be wrong but I feel like I've seen lots of questions from depressed people and people with husband/wife problems posting messages under some kind of anonymous title, is this it.

Confused :uuh:
Is anonymousgender an individual member of this forum
in some forums here there is an option to "Post as Anonymous" by registered members

click either of these to see it or use it >>

or

on top left of the reply box

Originally Posted by doorster

that does not refer to people using the feature but normal ones using the nickname they register with, which is no guarranty that they are who the say they are.

it is often very easy to recognise such people because most of the time they will be the most ignorant regarding Islam and often you find them "debating" stupidly ignorantly lyingly with the cleverest of non-Muslim members

edit
checkout last two lines of this post @ http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...ml#post1107737

Thinker
03-07-2009, 10:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by doorster
click either of these to see it or use it >>

or [URL="http://www.islamicboard.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1107927"][IMG]
Ah. . . fascinating, I never noticed that before. I can see now why I have associated it with posts on immotional or personal problems, and that seems valid, outside of that I wonder why someone wouldn't put his name next to their post, particularly posts like the one starting this thread? Ah . . yes, as I asked the question an answer came to me, I can see now how someone could post something anonymously and then reply agreeing to his own post. So who do we suspect started this post - might we find that answer amongst those agreeing with it??

Thinker
03-07-2009, 10:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Thinker
So who do we suspect started this post - might we find that answer amongst those agreeing with it??
Looking at the post for clues . . . I think we're looking for male Muslim, probably suffering from the anger of youth, who follows the name of the Prophet with lower case 'saws' and his name with 'p.b.u.h.', probably native English who is poorly educated (poorly educated - there's a spelling mistake and I'll bet he can't see it even now).

Thinker
03-07-2009, 10:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dawud_uk

against rasoolullah (saws) in his lifetime?

By referring to Muhammad as above are you not implying that there is or has only every been only one person who is an apostle of God? Is it not the case that every Prtophet is de facto and Apostlke of God?

Mikayeel
03-07-2009, 12:51 PM

THis is a very sensitive topic, and so far ive only seen opninions, and they are no good in this situation. So either a word of scholar on what to do, or this better stays closed.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.