/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I'm sorry everyone

Time
03-06-2009, 04:33 AM
As Salam Alaikum

I just wanted to say sorry to everyone I might have insulted in anyway

please forgive me everyone if I had ever hurt anyone of you ever in any post of mine

okay so I may not post much or ever after this post...

it's just that I'm too hyper for message boards...

may Allaah bless you all

ameen

Wa Laikum As Salam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Amat Allah
03-06-2009, 04:58 AM
Whats wrong honey???

what is the matter??

alcurad
03-06-2009, 05:22 AM
it's ok:), we all make mistakes, now move on:)

Time
03-06-2009, 05:26 AM
well...I'll come back maybe full swing after like 2 months
but for now I would like to just keep myself off message boards...just for now...
I'll still be maybe reading you peoples posts

don't worry none of you muslim brothers and sister ever made me feel sad during my short stay

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Time
03-06-2009, 05:30 AM
reading you peoples* posts
I mean people (sorry if it sounded offensive)

Time
03-06-2009, 05:32 AM
I don't feel like leaving...it's so comforting here!

Amat Allah
03-06-2009, 05:32 AM
for Allah`s sake just stay my sweet heart please there is no need to leave ...wana break ma heart??

just forget and never care about negative responses just move on and live ur life...u r a dear precious member of LI`s family specially to me my sister .. I don`t wana lose u please...

alcurad
03-06-2009, 05:43 AM
hmm, if yuor upset about something, just give your self time and then deal with it, going away is not going to help in that..:)

Amat Allah
03-06-2009, 06:01 AM
yes that is true...

جوري
03-06-2009, 06:02 AM
I don't know what the story is.. but sis we have all had a foot or two or three in our mouth at some point and pls do try it in front of an audience, as those are inherently more amusing for everyone :lol:
why don't you sleep on your decision, and the beauty of the forum is you can report a post and have it be removed by a mod..
Not so long ago, I posted a cut and paste without reading, to do with the benefits of reading each sura, when I got around to browsing through it, I found it to be a bizarre spin by Shiites, so I had a mod remove it wal7mdlilah before much damage was disseminated ..

Don't be so sensitive or better I should say, this is the wrong place to expend that deep an emotion..

Baraka Allah feeki

:w:

Time
03-06-2009, 06:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amat Allah
for Allah`s sake just stay my sweet heart please there is no need to leave ...wana break ma heart??

just forget and never care about negative responses just move on and live ur life...u r a dear precious member of LI`s family specially to me my sister .. I don`t wana lose u please...
Okay fine my darling Amat Allah, I will not leave I will stay inshaa Allaah!

and of course I would not want to break your heart
you make me feel loved :D
thank you so much for that :thankyou:

okay so yeah I will stay! :peace:
(that means you will see more of me :bump1:)

and thanks alcurad

Time
03-06-2009, 06:09 AM
thanks sister Gossamer skye very wise advice!

I'll just make a rule for myself "post only if needed"

zanjabeela
03-06-2009, 08:33 AM
:sl:
I don't know what all transpired to make you feel this way, but you are definitely not too hyper for the message boards. The hyper ones make the forums lively. And seriously, how people have never put their foot in their mouths? It happens sometimes...just like off the boards. Sometimes, we say things that could been better said another way. The beauty of it here is that you can edit your post :D (Well, I don't know...maybe you need 50 posts for that feature?) And if there was a big brouhaha surrounding what you wrote, all you have to really do is apologize. Most LIers are very understanding, and will let it pass.

Please stay. I'm the real deal when it comes to disappearing, so I probably shouldn't be the one to say it. But I will anyway. You can take a break for a few minutes...but no more, you hear? You'll be missed, truly! :wub:

:w:

sirajstc
03-06-2009, 08:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amat Allah

yes:)

Danah
03-06-2009, 11:47 AM
many happen in forums, you deal with people online, and dont know what kind of people are typing behind screens.....but we forget and go through it if we find that the place is soo important to us to leave, especially for a valuable source of knowledge like LI.

sometimes, we need to have a break for 2 or 3 days, so we can re-think about things in peace.....but then we come back again as if nothing happen

I dont know what happen either, feel free to PM me anytime dear....*of course after u become a full member :p*

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!