/* */

PDA

View Full Version : running out of options please help

AnonymousPoster
03-06-2009, 09:18 AM
I need some advice im really scared and it’s really haunting my mind and my conscious is playing games with my mind. Basically I got into a really bad situation early last year it was some how my fault as well as the other person involved. But the whole situation was in favour of the other person. I wasn’t in the right frame of mind and I got involved than the situation escalated into deep.

I was so angry with my self and so hurt I didn’t know how to be or how to act towards the person I just didn’t know who to blame I knew it wasn’t their fault they didn’t do anything to hurt me intentionally but I was hurting and they knew I was hurting. However there are certain actions of mine that im not proud of I know I have hurt them too and I know some way or another no matter what I did I jusr ended up hurting them I didn’t want to hurt them but I just didn’t know how to deal with the situation.

At the end I apologised to them and tried to rectify it but it was too late but i just feel that because I have hurt them allah is gonna hurt me real bad and they gonna curse me. I don’t know what to do I have apologised to them and I am willing to apologise over and over again but its one of those situations where damage is done and nothing else can be done to make it better.

I just don’t feel I can be forgiven by allah or the person ive hurt I don’t care how much I have been hurt or how much im going to be hurt but I don’t want to be responsible for some one else’s hurt I just feel allah is so so so so angry with me. I don’t know what to do or what actions to take I just cant forgive my self I don’t know how to move on from it.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Dawud_uk
03-08-2009, 06:03 AM
:sl:

if you wrong Allah by going against his commands, he can forgive you if your repetence is genuine.

if however you wrong another person, Allah will take a portion of your good deeds and give to them, if you have no good deeds then he will take their bad deeds and place them on your scales on the day of judgement.

it is therefore important to ask peoples forgiveness when we wrong them, keep doing good deeds ourselves and seeking forgiveness from Allah for all the other things we do.

:sl:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.