/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I keep commiting a sin....

AnonymousPoster
03-06-2009, 03:59 PM
:sl:

i just don't know what to do anymore.

I try to pray my namaazes, fast, try to be a good muslim, trying to learn as much as i can. i try to have a good heart etc, don't drink etc and never had a relationship...however...

no matter how much i try, i always commit this one sin...just one sin and i don't know how to stop it

please someone help me and tell me anything i can do to restrain myself?
i want to get closer to allah (swt) and learn about islam etc but everytime i get closer i also go a few feet back

i always ask allah for forgiveness but if i keep doing it, why will allah (swt) forgive me? :'(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anonymous
03-06-2009, 04:04 PM
:salamext:

It depends on what the sins is. You need to research ways you can distract yourself from committing it. E.g. If it's music, replacing it with nasheeds, etc.

As you are posting as anonymous, I don't think it should be a problem to say what it is, in order to receive the correct advice.

AnonymousPoster
03-06-2009, 04:17 PM
smoking weed....

i feel so ashamed.

from doing it everyday to once every 3 months isn't bad but why do i fall into the trap, i cry and hold my head in shame after i do it and i get really upset.

but why can't i stop for good...why do i get that urge every few month, i feel like a disgrace. :cry:

after i done it, i just feel like dying so i can receive my proper punishment

i am disgusted at myself.

anonymous
03-06-2009, 04:25 PM

Lessons & tips

Try and avoid as many situations as you can where marijuana will be involved. Yes, I know it's hard to ditch your friends, but it's worth it.

Tell your stoner buddies you're trying to cut down. If they're real friends they'll understand. If they don't and try and force you into smoking, well you shouldn't be hanging around with those assholes anyway.

Find a good friend for support. Whenever you feel like reaching for that L, give them a call. They should be there to give you words of advice. This person should preferably be someone who does not do any drugs or someone who was once in the same boat as you.

Get rid of any weed paraphenalia you own. Either sell it or just throw it in the trash. Don't tell yourself you might need it again someday. You shouldn't if you're really dedicated to quitting.

Take it all one day at a time, and don't be too down on yourself if you give into the temptation of weed. Try and go a day, then a week, then a couple weeks, then a month without weed. After a few weeks you should be feeling a lot better and life should be interesting enough for you without weed.

| Source |

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mukafi7
03-06-2009, 06:59 PM
I agree with anonymous for the most part.

try to avoid... will not cut it. JUST DO IT. This will ONLY depend on you. You either want to stop or you don't. I am not trying to b hard on you, but you need to make a choice, believe in yourself and simply DO IT.

Also find new clean dependable buddies. Your old one will only take you back to it. It is only a matter of time.

I hope you take my message in a positive way. I hope to hear back from you with good news. just remember, FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION.

format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous

Lessons & tips

Try and avoid as many situations as you can where marijuana will be involved. Yes, I know it's hard to ditch your friends, but it's worth it.

Tell your stoner buddies you're trying to cut down. If they're real friends they'll understand. If they don't and try and force you into smoking, well you shouldn't be hanging around with those assholes anyway.

Find a good friend for support. Whenever you feel like reaching for that L, give them a call. They should be there to give you words of advice. This person should preferably be someone who does not do any drugs or someone who was once in the same boat as you.

Get rid of any weed paraphenalia you own. Either sell it or just throw it in the trash. Don't tell yourself you might need it again someday. You shouldn't if you're really dedicated to quitting.

Take it all one day at a time, and don't be too down on yourself if you give into the temptation of weed. Try and go a day, then a week, then a couple weeks, then a month without weed. After a few weeks you should be feeling a lot better and life should be interesting enough for you without weed.

| Source |

Tara x
03-06-2009, 10:32 PM
I had a similar problem but my sin was alot worse
I talked to a mosque teacher and she really helped me....
n nw with the will of Allah i shall never commit that sin agen......
u have will power you can stop smokin weed u hav got to want to do it......
gud luk

ahmed_indian
03-08-2009, 10:07 AM
keep praying to Allah

keep asking for His guidance, help, forgiveness n mercy.

think that this life is for mayb 50 more yrs.....

and jannah is forever, enjoy in jannah whtever u like.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.