PDA

View Full Version : *!* Qur'anic Sciences Institute *!*

Khayal
03-06-2009, 05:35 PM
Bismillaah
:salamext:

Quranic Sciences Institute

I have discovered this site.. It has following good things:

1. Teaching of Quran Kareem with Tajweed.
2. Many other useful Islamic information

I will recommend it to everyone. Share this site to as many friends as you know. May Allaah سبحانه وتعالى reward & bless the people who are behind this site and doing such a good work for Allaah’s cause, InshaAllah & Aameen!

Source.
:wasalamex

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sirajstc
03-08-2009, 01:54 PM
Ameen jaza kalla kahair :)

Whatsthepoint
03-08-2009, 02:03 PM
My antivirus software says its a trojan.^o)

deen_2007
03-29-2009, 10:07 AM
salam thank you for the site

if i just browse thru it will it affect my laptop? or only when i download things? cos i dnt intend to download jst browse and listen???

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Whatsthepoint
03-29-2009, 11:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by deen_2007
salam thank you for the site

if i just browse thru it will it affect my laptop? or only when i download things? cos i dnt intend to download jst browse and listen???
I just opened it.
I do not have an antivirus software installed on this computer so I'm not going to check it out again.

Khayal
04-08-2009, 04:15 AM
:sl:

I use this site almost everyday, It's a wonderful site, especially for those who wanted to learn the Qur'aan with tajweed. There is nothing wrong nor is there a trojan. May Allaah SWT bless the organizers of this site with the best of the best reward, InshaAllah & Aameen.

:w:

sirajstc
04-08-2009, 08:39 AM
Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.