/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Driving test!!

Tara x
03-06-2009, 11:10 PM
SALAMS ALL :)
I have my driving test soon for the 2nd time lol ne duas i can read to calm my nerves and help me perform to the best of my ability?? i mess up due to nerves.....:cry:
help?
Shukriya xx

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anonymous
03-06-2009, 11:58 PM
Don't Worry Sis insh'Allah you'll pass, and IF(God forbid!:)) you don't, its not the end of the world....I failed many times(embarassed to tell how many!) and believe it or NOT, I AM a good driver!!...I just had the worst, worst luck(even the instructor told me on my first try that I should've passed, but, having committed a major fault, he had to fail me...yet he was sure I would get the second time.I sure proved him wrong:P) and the following times, it was ridiculous reasons, one man made me fail for smtg that had NOTHING to do with driving.

I would get frustrated then I remembered that some people are off way worse than failing a driving test...

To keep your calm, recite Qu'ran, remember that the instructor isn't out to get you, and just try you're best. Appear confident in what you are doing and get a good night sleep the night before so you can focus 100%! if it helps, to calm your nerves, bring a family member/friend along with you, and talk with them until its time to do the test. That'll help you get your mind off of it. Remember, it's just a test. Whatever happens, say Alhamduli'lAh...

Best of luck!!

Salam

Tara x
03-07-2009, 03:08 PM
Salam anonymous
Yeh im jus scared lol ino its only a test but i need to pass at the min ma mum drops me off to colij n piks me up (its quite far) its gettin hard for her she says if anythng i wnt to pass so my mum is free frm tht....iNSHALLAH i hpe i pass......thank you!
:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.