/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Serious problem with mother..

adnanahmmad
03-07-2009, 11:27 AM
Dear Brothers and Sisters ,
Asslam O Alikum,

Once again I am looking forward to seek guidance and advice for my problem.

I married 4 months back, My mother and me are very closely attached after the death of my father and took care of her and my brother and sister in finincial way.

Some serious type of sycalogical problem raise right from the 2nd day of my marraige that is my mother didnt accepted my relationship with my wife. She used to be very much aggrassive with his behaviour towards me and my wife and in dissappointment i tried sucide two time but survived colosely in hospital.

Now from last 2 months the sycalogical treatment of mine and my mother is continue and my wife is living with her parents and i m living temporaryly with my friends and not going to home as per doctors advice.

Now my mother is insisting that she is ashamed of her deeds and asking me and my wife to come back home and this time she will be totaly changed person.
Doctors has advised me to go back but on trial basis. My in-laws and affraid and not getting agreed to send their daughter to that home and asking me to live seprate with her. This thing i dont want and i want my mother to live and support us as there is no one to support her after me and she has to live alone.

Please brothers and sisters read my post with title "Black Magic need help" to know the background and please pray for me as i m looking forward to have final try for living togeather.

Regards
Adnan Ahmad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ahmed_indian
03-08-2009, 10:04 AM
may Allah help ur family.

u can tell to ur mother and wife about their rights n duties.

keep a balance with them...u have responsibilities towards both

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.