/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Bah... Mom and Dad keep arguing

AnonymousPoster
03-07-2009, 09:07 PM
Well the bills came in again and they stepped into the ring. I used to be pretty tearful during these events but now I just calmly do my part to defuse the situation until one of them gets angry at me and sends me upstairs. I'm more calm about these things since I became a better Muslim and just say Inna lillahi wa inna ilahi raji'un.

So... I'm letting off a wee bit of tension here by posting. Any advice guys?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ansariyah
03-07-2009, 09:33 PM
oops..
(edit)
oh they argue?

InshaAllah u can tell them that anger is from shaytan.

Zahida
03-07-2009, 10:12 PM
:sl: Sorry that you have to witness your mum and dad arguing. Sit them down individually or together and tell them what it does to you and how it makes you feel. They should not argue in front of you................ Good luck. InshaAllah Allah give them Hidayaat.............. Ameen.:w::bump1:

Zahida
03-08-2009, 08:06 PM
:sl: Just had another idea.............. Lol!!! I get ideas sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!:uuh:

Next time your parents argue, record them, then play the recording back to them pointing out how ridiculous they sound...........??????????? What do you think!:w::bump1:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tara x
03-08-2009, 08:07 PM
lol gud idea zahida sis :)

Cabdullahi
03-08-2009, 09:22 PM
erm just sit back and comment on whats going on like a wrestling show commentator

SIB*commentator: ohhh:ooh: mommy uses the infamous ''you're useless''!!:enough!:
SIB*commentator: daddy replies ''so what!':mmokay:'
SIB*commentator:it looks like we are in for a grueling night
SIB*commentator:and just as i speak the father remarkably with no precision and no use of his god given brain gets the mother into a mammoth of emotional heartache by saying the all too usual three words TALAQ TALAQ TALAQ!.......:X
.......and by that ladies and gentlemen speaking to you ''the child'' live from the STUCK IN BETWEEN* studios good bye and enjoy your day

I hope my little joke helps you ease the tension inshallah......just relax and try to calm your parents by telling them the argument is over something trivial and that the shaitan ply's his trade by making good use of the human being's anger

Zahida
03-08-2009, 09:25 PM
:sl: Yes bro ihink that using judgement in this case is important, but really the parents might feel ashamed about their behaviour afterwards and then be careful in the future!!!!:w::bump1:
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
That is a good idea. They might end up laughing at themselves (obviously you should show it to them when they are in a better mood).

If what they argued about was something really sensitive, they might hear the recording and have their anger reawakened. So, use some judgement!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.