/* */

PDA

View Full Version : From amongst the worse to amongst the best...

Dawud_uk
03-08-2009, 06:20 AM
"Verily, you (O Muhammad) guide not whom you like, but Allah guides whom He wills. And He knows best those who are the guided."
(28:56)

:sl:

there used to be a man who would come up to us on the Da'wah stall in Leicester, whenever we had a group of people who would stand in the background telling people not to listen, cursing Muhammad (saws) and saying evil things about islam, subhanallah he used to make me think of Abu Lahab in his character.

Week after week he would come, until one week i shouted back and after that he calmed down, still disagreeable and not wanting to know much about islam but not shouting bad things anymore then we didnt see him for a few weeks.

but yesterday he came up to us on the stall again, calm again, and said 'you'll never guess what has happened'

i said i didnt know, so he told us he has embraced islam, the man who used to curse islam and curse Muhammad (saws) has become muslim and a brother who was with us said he has seen him at Masjid Quba and Masjid Huda in leicester, Allahu Akbar!

He had to go and see someone but just wanted to tell us and has promised to come back and see us soon inshallah so we all gave him big hugs and salaams and it really made my day, the man who i can honestly say was the worse in his insults and nasty comments becomming a believer, i still find it amazing and a reminder that Allah guides whom he wills.

:sl:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
nebula
03-08-2009, 08:56 PM
SubhanAllah! thats amazing.... congratulations to that brother... all his sins forgiven, its amazing how Allah guides people man... just amazing..

aadil77
03-08-2009, 09:32 PM
SubhanAllah, I still haven't been to any of these dawa'h stalls but I've heard about them and the 'Jesus was muslim' poster. :D
I've seen some african people preaching the bible kind of agressively, thats when I was hoping a dawah stall would pop up and refute these guys

Dawud_uk
03-09-2009, 04:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
SubhanAllah, I still haven't been to any of these dawa'h stalls but I've heard about them and the 'Jesus was muslim' poster. :D
I've seen some african people preaching the bible kind of agressively, thats when I was hoping a dawah stall would pop up and refute these guys
we are in town, on gallowtree gate, every saturday from about 11 until about 3 ish so pop down and take a look.

we are also starting the stalls again at dmu on tuesdays from 11 as we have a student there who will be helping us inshallah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.