/* */

PDA

View Full Version : best place to be around loads of muslims ?

yusuf18
03-08-2009, 10:59 PM
nealy all my freands i usely make alot of non muslims freands easyily/ since i started practing properly last month which enviorment is the best place to make muslim freands and be around them advise please

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
miss red
03-09-2009, 02:11 PM
Mosque is good place to make muslim freands, choose one that go with your personality and hobbeis to make a good frinship with

I hope that my tip helps
slam

sirajstc
03-09-2009, 02:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by miss red
Mosque is good place to make muslim freands, choose one that go with your personality and hobbeis to make a good frinship with

I hope that my tip helps
slam

yes i agree always choose right(good) friends:)

iman_is_key
03-09-2009, 02:58 PM
Bismillah-ir-rahman-ir-raheem
:sl:,

Masha'Allah, the mosque is definately the place to make Muslim friends, but there are other places as well. If you're in high school or go to a university there are generally Muslim clubs, the MSA (Muslim Student Association) is a very active club and if you search for it in your area you could probably find people your own age to relate to and hang out with insha'Allah.

OH! :ooh:

I almost forgot this part:
Make dua to Allah (swt) to increase your iman and help you find Muslim friends that will help you increase your iman as well. Honestly, prayer is the way to go, insha'Allah :)

:sl:,

your sister in Islam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.