/* */

PDA

View Full Version : after death(maut) and where our soul will live?

sirajstc
03-09-2009, 06:50 AM
after death(mout) and where our soul will live?

please need answer :sl:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
doorster
03-09-2009, 07:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sirajstc
after death(mouth) and where our soul will live?

please need answer :sl:
where will our soul live after death?
at place of your burial (grave) until day of judgement
At the time of death, the soul is taken from the body by the Angel of Death. It is later returned to the body once it has been buried. The grave for each of us will either be a pleasant place to wait for Judgement Day, or it may be a terrible place to wait if we were not righteous believers in this life. When Judgement Day comes, Allah will re-create us as He did the first time.

sirajstc
03-09-2009, 07:37 AM
huh ok any hadees???need more info please

doorster
03-09-2009, 07:40 AM
take it or leave it! or failing that google it!! or use the search feature it is already posted on this forum

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sirajstc
03-09-2009, 07:51 AM
jaza kalla brother well c

$tranger
03-09-2009, 09:11 AM
:sl:

I believe the soul will be in the 'Barzakh' (an interval where it will remain until Day of Judgment).

Allah says: “Before them is a Partition (Barzakh) till the Day they are raised up.” (Al-Mu’minun: 100)

correct me if im wrong :hmm:

Allah know best

sirajstc
03-09-2009, 09:36 AM
jaza kalla kahair brothers ok i got it :)May Allah bless You All

iman_is_key
03-09-2009, 12:59 PM
Bismiallah-ir-rahman-ir-raheem,
:sl:,

As Muslims we do believe in the soul continuing on after this life. Barzakh is the time when the soul has left the life of this body and waits for the day of judgement. There is a lot of information on this topic on-line, the Quran and hadeeths speak of it too. Sorry for not speaking more on the subject, but Insha'Allah when I have time, I'll come back and respond with more information.

Jazakallah Khairun
(May Allah (swt) bless you),

:sl:

sirajstc
03-09-2009, 01:52 PM
Its connection to the body in al-Barzakh (the period between a person's death and the Day of Resurrection), when it has departed from the body and separated from it, but is not separated completely in such a way that there is no connection at all. We have mentioned at the beginning of this reply that there are ahaadeeth and reports which indicate that the soul is returned to the body when somebody sends the greeting of salaam to a deceased person. This returning is of a special nature which does not mean that the life is restored to the body before the Day of Resurrection.

jaza kalla kahair 4 ur all help May Allah bless you Alll

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.