/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salams from An-Nughair!

An-Nughair
03-09-2009, 12:51 PM
Assalamu 'alaykum!

Im kinda new to this forum, although I read a few posts here, I thought I might as well join inshaAllah!

Wassalaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
crayon
03-09-2009, 12:53 PM
Wa alaikum asalam, welcome to the forums! :)

Re.TiReD
03-09-2009, 02:25 PM
Wa'alaykum AsSalaam Ya Akhee Nughair =)

Welcome to the forum, I hope you have a fab stay insha'Allah and can be of benefit to us. I in turn hope that we will be of some benefit to you also bi'ithnillah.

Allah Ma'ak =)

WassalamuAlaykum Warahmatullah

BintAbee
03-09-2009, 02:40 PM
Wa alaikumus Salaam

Welcome akhee. hope you enjoy the forum. i like your username, what does it mean?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Re.TiReD
03-09-2009, 02:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BintAbee
Wa alaikumus Salaam

Welcome akhee. hope you enjoy the forum. i like your username, what does it mean?
I think maybe it was inspired from here:

The Prophet (pbuh) used to joke with the small child of one of the Sahaba, a boy called Abu 'Umayr, who had a small bird he used to play with. One day he saw the child looking sad, so he said, "Why do I see Abu 'Umayr looking sad?" The Sahaba told him, "The nughar [a small bird, like a sparrow] which he used to play with has died, O Messenger of Allah"..

The Prophet (pbuh) began to gently joke with the child, saying, "O Abu Umayr, what happened to the nughayr?" [Nughayr: diminutive of nughar. In Arabic, this is a play on words, because of the rhyme between the boy's name and that of the bird]. Source: This story was reported in Hayat al-Sahabah, 3/149.
http://www.sahaba.net/modules.php?na...article&sid=98

Wallahu A'lam

WassalamuAlaykum

An-Nughair
03-09-2009, 08:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Inaayah
I think maybe it was inspired from here:

http://www.sahaba.net/modules.php?na...article&sid=98

Wallahu A'lam

WassalamuAlaykum
Masha Allah, that is precisely why I chose this name? Jazakallah Khayr bro/sis!!

alcurad
03-09-2009, 09:06 PM
hello Nughair :)

Ibn Abi Ahmed
03-14-2009, 04:49 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum Br. An-Nughair. Looking forward to reading more of your posts. :D

I must say, very unique and awesome user name. :thumbs_up

Tony
03-14-2009, 04:51 PM
salam

Re.TiReD
03-14-2009, 04:53 PM
BarakAllah feek, and Nughair, I'm a sis =D

Musaafirah
03-14-2009, 05:00 PM
Welcome to the forum. You have one funky name!
Insha'allah you'll enjoy your stay here and try not to get too addicted and try to make sure you keep to your set assignments or whatever it is you do. :><:
Seriously, this forum is addictive.

Re.TiReD
03-14-2009, 05:01 PM
I didnt nick anybodies avvy :><:

And Musaafirah...Relevant post ;D

An-Nughair
03-14-2009, 06:29 PM
Wa 'alaykum Salaam bro's/sis's

Jazakallah Khayr for your most-welcoming messages!! InshaAllah I hope I can benefit a lot from this forum and don't worry I won't get addicted to it lol. (Well I'll try not to :))

Wassalaam

Danah
03-14-2009, 06:37 PM
Welcome to the forum brother, hope you have a beneficial stay here

format_quote Originally Posted by Musaafirah
try not to get too addicted and try to make sure you keep to your set assignments or whatever it is you do. :><:
Seriously, this forum is addictive.
yeah brother make sure that you can control your stay here.... to avoid suffering later "like me :("

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!