/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How can I introduce my friend to Islam?

AnonymousPoster
03-11-2009, 05:33 PM
:sl:
I have a classmate who was a christian. Now he thinks that christianity is wrong and says that he doesn't believe in God anymore.
He is convinced that if christianity is wrong, then that means that God does not exist and I want him to know that there are other religions too. Just because one is incorrect, doesn't mean that they're all not true.
He says that he has a Quran but doesn't have time to read it...
I want to introduce him to islam but I am not sure how...it seems that whenever a christian tries to become friends with us muslims in my university, other christians try to pull him away from us...
I need help!!
Thx :)
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
noorahmad
03-16-2009, 09:02 PM
i dunno how to help you, but make duah, and keep in mind that it is Allah that give hidaayat, you should go on bilal phillips site, it might help you

elee
03-16-2009, 09:21 PM
I wouldn't say christianity is incorrect, it's just different interpretation.
Just make sure it doesn't end up like you're trying to force him in to loving Islam - if he doesn't embrace it by his will, it is living in a lie, and there's no point in that.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.