/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hopes shattered

Lonely Gal
03-12-2009, 03:49 PM
Jus sat here listening to someone talk about marriage, for those who know me, know my marriage has been far from a bed of roses. I feel really depressed, thinking the happiness and hopes I once had, never came true. To think that even now, if somehow things were to change and bring happiness to me, i still won't be able to bring that time, when the marriage newly beings and things you wish to do and say. The thought that the pain and ache ive had, will never ever really go away.
Feeling really down, dont know what going to happen in the future.. looking very bleak.. :cry:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
nadia85
03-12-2009, 04:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lonely Gal
Jus sat here listening to someone talk about marriage, for those who know me, know my marriage has been far from a bed of roses. I feel really depressed, thinking the happiness and hopes I once had, never came true. To think that even now, if somehow things were to change and bring happiness to me, i still won't be able to bring that time, when the marriage newly beings and things you wish to do and say. The thought that the pain and ache ive had, will never ever really go away.
Feeling really down, dont know what going to happen in the future.. looking very bleak.. :cry:
salam sis sorry u feel down hope u feel better asap inshallah .what happend??

Lonely Gal
03-12-2009, 04:06 PM
we've never really got on, and the smallest things have turned into a whirl wind arguement.. it even got to stage where i wanted out, but can't... 'another chance' I hear.. which is fine and in time I will give it that... but wheres the real happiness going to come from... jus feels like it will be the same, and time will jus pass..

alcurad
03-12-2009, 04:22 PM
if you wish to grieve, then do so, you have to let it out either way.

on the other hand, you could always change you life for the better, as long as you are alive and breathing, where there is a will there is a way, and that's not cliched despite it's over usage. wallowing in self pity is only going to get you so far, backwards that is, you'll only create a vicious cycle, almost certain to last for a long time if you don't do something about it now.
I don't know your circumstances but know that all of us see our miseries as mountains, but others have gone through worse and come out stronger and better for it, if it is getting too much remember that after hardship there is relief.

on a more practical note, there are concrete steps to face problems, seasonal reactions don't work much. if you have problems with your marriage, seek help, professional or otherwise, and don't go around telling everyone about your troubles, that is only a temporary balm, actively try to deal with your problems, and you will God willing achieve what you want. try not let the past come in either, and if you've had arguments before, try not to repeat the cycle, rather skip to the main point, and don't let your emotions overcome you, all diseases have cures, getting over emotional is not going to move you closer to the solution though.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
nadia85
03-12-2009, 04:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lonely Gal
we've never really got on, and the smallest things have turned into a whirl wind arguement.. it even got to stage where i wanted out, but can't... 'another chance' I hear.. which is fine and in time I will give it that... but wheres the real happiness going to come from... jus feels like it will be the same, and time will jus pass..
wow subbanallah sounds like my marrige b4 never did get better and we did get divorced best thing I ever did might sound bad but it s true,Hope u and ur hubby sort something out take care sis:bump1:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.