/* */

PDA

View Full Version : lol at crazy lady...

Dawud_uk
03-14-2009, 03:39 PM
:sl:

one of our regular leicester loons who shouts blasphemy at us when we do the da'wah stall really went raggo today.

tore up the leaflets, tore down the banner and was really going for it, we ended up in a confrontation with her stood on our banner and saying she wasnt going to give it back and me saying i was going to stand there until she moved so i could retrieve our property...

then she started really going nuts, 'i condemn you in in the name of lord jesus christ, i denounce you in the name of jesus, son of God, you are denounced, i denounce you. etc etc blah blah blah.'

dont think i helped matters when i kept pointing out she was nuts and i was still standing there and hadnt been stuck down yet, or that she should stand back if she was expecting a lighting strike otherwise she could get hurt herself when her lord struck me down.

hope she gets some help and an increase in her medication, but i wonder if her faith will be tested if i am still there next week and havent been smoted from the heavens yet.

:sl:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
DaNgErOuS MiNdS
03-14-2009, 05:21 PM
A bit more background please :)

nadia85
03-14-2009, 05:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DaNgErOuS MiNdS
A bit more background please :)
Yeah not really sure what happend plz a bit more info

Re.TiReD
03-14-2009, 05:24 PM
Wa'alaykum As-Salaam.

Give her a book about Islam.

Tell her it fell from the sky and the voices told you to give it to her.

She might take it.

Excellent Da'wah opportunity.

Btw I'm not mocking at the above, she really does sound nuts :S

WassalamuAlaykum

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Intisar
03-14-2009, 05:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Inaayah
Wa'alaykum As-Salaam.

Give her a book about Islam.

Tell her it fell from the sky and the voices told you to give it to her.

She might take it.

Excellent Da'wah opportunity.

Btw I'm not mocking at the above, she really does sound nuts :S

WassalamuAlaykum

:sl: But then what would be lying, and going against our beliefs in Islam. I don't think one needs to lie in order to bring someone to Islam.

Just stand your ground insha'Allaah akhee Dawud_uk, through your actions she might just want to learn more about Islam.

aamirsaab
03-14-2009, 05:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dawud_uk
then she started really going nuts, 'i condemn you in in the name of lord jesus christ, i denounce you in the name of jesus, son of God, you are denounced, i denounce you. etc etc blah blah blah.'
Should have said: ''that's not very Christian-like of you''.

What she did was an example of bad dawah.

hope she gets some help and an increase in her medication, but i wonder if her faith will be tested if i am still there next week and havent been smoted from the heavens yet.
lol. If you see here again, just say ''Hi, how are you today?''

Dawud_uk
03-15-2009, 08:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab
Should have said: ''that's not very Christian-like of you''.

What she did was an example of bad dawah.

lol. If you see here again, just say ''Hi, how are you today?''
thinking about it it does sum up the differences between some christians, i was talking to very nice old ladies at the time she came up and went nuts on us,

we were having a good debate and discussion about the nature of God when she comes up and starts attacking the table and literature and ragging the banner off and trying to run off with it.

i agree her example was a good chance to give dawah, we showed by no cursing her back or responding in anger, just trying to manage the situation that we dont need to behave like she did here in the uk and she looked more of a fool.

Sahabiyaat
03-15-2009, 08:39 AM
you should have pretended to have been struck from invisible lightning and fallen down

~Taalibah~
03-15-2009, 11:27 AM
When i saw the title i thoughtit had 2 do with the member crazy lady.:)

but in reply to 1st post, yea u get crazy ppl like that. lol.

Malaikah
03-15-2009, 11:30 AM
Wow, that's scary stuff man!:uuh:

Dawud_uk
03-15-2009, 11:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaikah
Wow, that's scary stuff man!:uuh:
errhhh not really, i am 5'10'' and weigh over 18 stone and she was a tiny little woman.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.