/* */

PDA

View Full Version : women used and abused

yusuf18
03-14-2009, 09:41 PM
salem alkum thisis a question to sisters mainly how do you feel seeing women in the west who no matter what you say you share a idenity with them you both being women/ how do you feel when you see these women being exploted by men in a very disturbing way women nowdays are worse then animals allah knows what will happen in the future i feel bad for these women i carnt imagine how the sisters feel about these women women are treated as low as a animal in a sexual way and does this make you sisters feel kind of ashamed giveing you a bad name like to hear your thoughts salem alkum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
nadia85
03-14-2009, 09:44 PM
make you sisters feel kind of ashamed giveing you a bad name like to hear your thoughts ............................why would it give the rest of us a bad name ??????

yusuf18
03-14-2009, 09:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nadia85
make you sisters feel kind of ashamed giveing you a bad name like to hear your thoughts ............................why would it give the rest of us a bad name ??????
becouse you 2 are also women arnt u

nadia85
03-14-2009, 09:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by yusuf18
becouse you 2 are also women arnt u
soooooooo doesnt mean I should have a bad name cause another woman did something,If a man did something bad should I say ur bad 2 ????

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
yusuf18
03-14-2009, 09:48 PM
[QUOTE=nadia85;1111223]soooooooo doesnt mean I should have a bad name cause another woman did something,If a man did something bad should I say ur bad 2 ????[/QUOT so what u saying is you dont care for these women being used what if that happens to u

nadia85
03-14-2009, 09:50 PM
[QUOTE=yusuf18;1111224]
soooooooo doesnt mean I should have a bad name cause another woman did something,If a man did something bad should I say ur bad 2 ????[/QUOT so what u saying is you dont care for these women being used what if that happens to u
look I didnt say that. u said give women bad name I said it doesnt .ever one man or woman should respect their self and I am sure they know what there doing..p.s I wouldnt let it happen 2 me

yusuf18
03-14-2009, 09:52 PM
[QUOTE=nadia85;1111226]

look I didnt say that. u said give women bad name I said it doesnt .ever one man or woman should respect their self and I am sure they know what there doing
so how you feel when you see these women be used as a sex obeject yes repect yourself and otheres

Sahabiyaat
03-14-2009, 09:53 PM
yes....i feel extremely shameful to be a woman sometimes knowing how to some men women are just obejcts to be used and abused.

But my hijaab gives out a clear message and thats the only thing that keeps my honour and pride intact.

yusuf18
03-14-2009, 09:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sahabiyaat
yes....i feel extremely shameful to be a woman sometimes knowing how to some men women are just obejcts to be used and abused.

But my hijaab gives out a clear message and thats the only thing that keeps my honour and pride intact.
ok sister i will praay you sound like a true muslima:)

nadia85
03-14-2009, 09:54 PM
[QUOTE=yusuf18;1111229]
so how you feel when you see these women be used as a sex obeject yes repect yourself and otheres
I feel sorry for them and hope thet can change

yusuf18
03-14-2009, 09:56 PM
[QUOTE=nadia85;1111234]

I feel sorry for them and hope thet can change
no sister look to yourself aswell and i pray to all our sisters islam keep their dignity beilieve it or not to most men you are a peace of flesh

Sahabiyaat
03-14-2009, 10:01 PM
i know man
just a piece of flesh......u know that saying...all men are pigs lol.

oh Allah
where are all the good men! ....is there any such thing? .....wallahi...sometimes i wonder...

nadia85
03-14-2009, 10:06 PM
[QUOTE=yusuf18;1111235]
no sister look to yourself aswell and i pray to all our sisters islam keep their dignity beilieve it or not to most men you are a peace of flesh
I think i got your message, but everyone's dignity is in their own hands save it or loose it. We shouldnt judge people by their culture or where they live, as you mentioned 'women in the west'. I think that gives bad names to all women in the west, to be honest some of them are in very high grades as compared to women elsewhere in the eyes of ALLAH (SWT).

yusuf18
03-14-2009, 10:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sahabiyaat
i know man
just a piece of flesh......u know that saying...all men are pigs lol.

oh Allah
where are all the good men! ....is there any such thing? .....wallahi...sometimes i wonder...
i will pray inshallah me im no truch but a sportscare :)

yusuf18
03-14-2009, 10:09 PM
[QUOTE=nadia85;1111245]

I think i got your message, but everyone's dignity is in their own hands save it or loose it. We shouldnt judge people by their culture or where they live, as you mentioned 'women in the west'. I think that gives bad names to all women in the west, to be honest some of them are in very high grades as compared to women elsewhere in the eyes of ALLAH (SWT).
very true

Mysterious Uk
03-14-2009, 10:11 PM
[QUOTE=nadia85;1111245]

Exactly, all women are different and you can't really go comparing yourself to women who have different cultures and religions. I dont feel ashamed of women who might degrade themselves, i mean lets face it, not every woman in the world is perfect.

yusuf18
03-14-2009, 10:14 PM
[QUOTE=Mysterious Uk;1111249]

Exactly, all women are different and you can't really go comparing yourself to women who have different cultures and religions. I dont feel ashamed of women who might degrade themselves, i mean lets face it, not every woman in the world is perfect.
perfect allhu musta an even being normal is ok but makeing yourself a slave to a mans desier thats just go abit to far isnt it sister

Mysterious Uk
03-14-2009, 10:19 PM
[QUOTE=yusuf18;1111256]
format_quote Originally Posted by Mysterious Uk
perfect allhu musta an even being normal is ok but makeing yourself a slave to a mans desier thats just go abit to far isnt it sister
yeh it is sad and it is taken it a bit too far, but it happens, what can you do. Sad fact of life.

seeker-of-light
03-14-2009, 10:46 PM
i feel so angry, that men can use women like that and then toss them to the side.
i know alot of women dont understand that this is how alot of men are, they love their crushed, boyfriends, whatever and they have the genuine intention to please the one that they love...the problem is they dont understand that the one they should strive to please is allah so when they put others before that they get hurt...
as a convert to islam, i know what these women feel like because i was not always a muslim. it is very painful, that is why as a woman you should put your trust in allah and allah only.

yusuf18
03-14-2009, 10:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by seeker-of-light
i feel so angry, that men can use women like that and then toss them to the side.
i know alot of women dont understand that this is how alot of men are, they love their crushed, boyfriends, whatever and they have the genuine intention to please the one that they love...the problem is they dont understand that the one they should strive to please is allah so when they put others before that they get hurt...
as a convert to islam, i know what these women feel like because i was not always a muslim. it is very painful, that is why as a woman you should put your trust in allah and allah only.
mashallah on your convertion i know its a sad fact i feel bad for them

yusuf18
03-14-2009, 11:13 PM
i still fink muslim women shud keep them in their duaws and also men 2:D

Amat Allah
03-15-2009, 03:42 AM
may Allah protect us guide us all and keep us on the straight path Ameeeeeeeeeeen

Eric H
03-15-2009, 03:45 AM
Greetings and peace be with you yusuf18;
i carnt imagine how the sisters feel about these women women are treated as low as a animal in a sexual way and does this make you sisters feel kind of ashamed giveing you a bad name like to hear your thoughts salem alkum
I feel more ashamed about the men doing these acts, the women are the victims, the men are often the perpetrators.

In the spirit of praying for justice for all victims.

Eric

yusuf18
03-15-2009, 01:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
Greetings and peace be with you yusuf18;

I feel more ashamed about the men doing these acts, the women are the victims, the men are often the perpetrators.

In the spirit of praying for justice for all victims.

Eric
not always women ask for it 2

Thinker
03-15-2009, 03:21 PM
salem alkum thisis a question to sisters mainly how do you feel seeing women in the west who no matter what you say you share a idenity with them you both being women/ how do you feel when you see these women being exploted by men in a very disturbing way women nowdays are worse then animals allah knows what will happen in the future i feel bad for these women i carnt imagine how the sisters feel about these women women are treated as low as a animal in a sexual way and does this make you sisters feel kind of ashamed giveing you a bad name like to hear your thoughts salem alkum
I think it is likely that you’re basing your views on something unreal and imaginary. I have lived in Europe for a long time and I have lived in other countries of the world including Muslim countries and (I humbly suggest that it is likely that) I know more about how ‘western’ men treat ‘western’ women and how these women feel in terms of the way they are treated and frankly, in my experience western women have far greater freedom, have far greater protective systems (laws and support) and are far more independent and less likely to accept abuse than women in Muslim countries. And (again in my experience) abuse of women in the west is rare and down to individual situations rather than culture.

Kafir
03-16-2009, 05:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Thinker
I think it is likely that you’re basing your views on something unreal and imaginary. I have lived in Europe for a long time and I have lived in other countries of the world including Muslim countries and (I humbly suggest that it is likely that) I know more about how ‘western’ men treat ‘western’ women and how these women feel in terms of the way they are treated and frankly, in my experience western women have far greater freedom, have far greater protective systems (laws and support) and are far more independent and less likely to accept abuse than women in Muslim countries. And (again in my experience) abuse of women in the west is rare and down to individual situations rather than culture.
As a western woman I feel the abuses between the west and east vary. A woman in the west is less likely to be physically abused because there are more laws that protect them, but emotional abuse is rampant (though it should be noted western women don't see it as abuse, they see it as a norm).

Perfect example: 52% of women can expect to be divorced in the west. 25% of women can expect to be given a sexually transmitted disease. 80% of women inthe west can expect to be cheated on. 30% of women can expect for their husbands to abandon obligations to their children (financially and in rearing). 80% of women can expect to work outside the home in addition to doing everything in the home.

Western women are so used to be pack mules, cheated on and abandonned that they don't even consider it abuse. On the contrary, most women do things to aggravate these issues! Infidelity is hard to committ in a society where women have modesty and don't sleep with everything that makes a pass at them. We have gaggles of women in the west who solely date married men because they find it amusing to break up homes. Many women chose to stick their kids in day cares to be raised by a stranger just so they can afford a fancier car.

I hear so often from women in the west how much better they have it compared to women in the east, yet when you point out the low divorce rates and the higher rates of eastern mothers rearing their kids instead of working 40 + hours a week like a slave, they suddenly sing a little softer about feminism.

The bottom line of it is: Men turn out how their mothers raise them. If we wanted to create a society of compassionate men with protector and provider skills across the globe, we could. But you must be the change you wish to see...

yusuf18
03-16-2009, 02:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Thinker
sorry your wrong i dont even know were to start yes they have freedom i didnt say they did not but they are being used for their bodies every product you want to buy a woman is on their with her tits out they are braind washed they dont even know whats abuse but our muslim women know their rights how can you explain the rape crime in the west compare to the muslim countries eh they get called *****s ****s were did these word come from i think you will find they came from the west becouse all the men see them a meat

youngsister
03-16-2009, 03:05 PM
:sl:
Why would it give me a bad name?
I share the same sex not identity.

I wouldnt say that they are worse than animals, thats offensive subxnallah, however of course we live in a society where many women are opressed not just western women, the best thing I can do is not to feel sorry for them but make dua for them as well as myself.

yusuf18
03-16-2009, 03:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by youngsister
Why would it give me a bad name?
I share the same sex not identity.

I wouldnt say that they are worse than animals, thats offensive subxnallah, however of course we live in a society where many women are opressed not just western women, the best thing I can do is not to feel sorry for them but make dua for them as well as myself.
true but they worse then animals /animals dont have interlect but we do and i dont even wants to tell u the things women do in the west im sure you know :)

Suomipoika
03-16-2009, 04:50 PM
sorry your wrong i dont even know were to start yes they have freedom i didnt say they did not but they are being used for their bodies every product you want to buy a woman is on their with her tits out they are braind washed they dont even know whats abuse but our muslim women know their rights how can you explain the rape crime in the west compare to the muslim countries eh they get called *****s ****s were did these word come from i think you will find they came from the west becouse all the men see them a meat

Ah the usual anti-western hate propaganda. Sometimes it really amazes me how fixated some people are about our sexual behaviour. If all the men see them as meat, then ask yourself why do you see women as meat?

The best irony is that atleast in Finland men from muslim countries are highly over represented in rape statistics.

yusuf18
03-16-2009, 04:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kafir
As a western woman I feel the abuses between the west and east vary. A woman in the west is less likely to be physically abused because there are more laws that protect them, but emotional abuse is rampant (though it should be noted western women don't see it as abuse, they see it as a norm).

Perfect example: 52% of women can expect to be divorced in the west. 25% of women can expect to be given a sexually transmitted disease. 80% of women inthe west can expect to be cheated on. 30% of women can expect for their husbands to abandon obligations to their children (financially and in rearing). 80% of women can expect to work outside the home in addition to doing everything in the home.

Western women are so used to be pack mules, cheated on and abandonned that they don't even consider it abuse. On the contrary, most women do things to aggravate these issues! Infidelity is hard to committ in a society where women have modesty and don't sleep with everything that makes a pass at them. We have gaggles of women in the west who solely date married men because they find it amusing to break up homes. Many women chose to stick their kids in day cares to be raised by a stranger just so they can afford a fancier car.

I hear so often from women in the west how much better they have it compared to women in the east, yet when you point out the low divorce rates and the higher rates of eastern mothers rearing their kids instead of working 40 + hours a week like a slave, they suddenly sing a little softer about feminism.

The bottom line of it is: Men turn out how their mothers raise them. If we wanted to create a society of compassionate men with protector and provider skills across the globe, we could. But you must be the change you wish to see...
exactly your 100 right

Faseeha
03-16-2009, 05:01 PM

If a man treats a women as a sex object and disrespects her then he is the one who should feel ashamed of himself not the woman.

If a man takes advantage of a woman's weakness then he is at fault, so the women has no reason whatsoever to feel ashamed.

People are brought up in different ways according to different cultures, and instead of degrading and insulting them, maybe we should try seeing things from their point of view, you could win so many people over by doing it that way.

Many people have a one track way of thinking and need to learn to think outside the box.

As for men who beat up their wives, whether they are muslim, christian, hindu or whatever else, they are cowards, plain and simple as that.

youngsister
03-16-2009, 05:04 PM
true but they worse then animals /animals dont have interlect but we do and i dont even wants to tell u the things women do in the west im sure you know :)
:sl: I dont agree with some of their behaviour and way of life however its their life as a muslim all I can do is make dua for them, not every western women behaves in a immoral way brother.

Proud Muslim:thumbs_up

Kafir
03-16-2009, 07:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Proudly_Muslim
If a man treats a women as a sex object and disrespects her then he is the one who should feel ashamed of himself not the woman.
Though I agree with the vast majority of your post, I do want to add something to this part: Women are partly responsible for how a man treats her. If as a woman you dress like a common *****, don't demand intellectual respect and act immoral, you will be treated accordingly.

I have met many western women who go to a tavern dressed in a tiny mini skirt and bikini top, they spend all night rubbing themselves on random strangers and then sleep with one they bring home. Then they are shocked that the man didn't call them back or only calls them for sex. These women don't even have the basic wits to figure out if a man wants a relationship, he will do it with a respectable woman who can care for his needs and that of his family, not with any bar fly. Its amazing how few western women even understand this, the culture of random sex has been so engrained into them that they can't even understand basic precepts of human behavior anymore. And when you tell them this they brush you off as some old fashioned nut case.

But it is really simple: women need to STOP enabling men to treat them so flippantly by acting appropriately. When women do this they can then STOP feeling ashamed for demanding the man in their relationships be protectors and providers instead of sex obsessed boys.

I am a western women and men don't treat me as a sex object because I don't let them. Yes, they still try. I will have random men walk up to me and ask if they can date me or worse: ask to see my body without ANY prompt on my behalf. That's when I tell him he's a pig and to go ask a woman without morality or a brain, because he picked the wrong one to say such filth too. Most women are complimented by the attention and just do it, which is what allows them to be treated so poorly.

People, the vast majority of the time, will treat you how you demand to be treated.

yusuf18
03-16-2009, 08:21 PM
Though I agree with the vast majority of your post, I do want to add something to this part: Women are partly responsible for how a man treats her. If as a woman you dress like a common *****, don't demand intellectual respect and act immoral, you will be treated accordingly.

I have met many western women who go to a tavern dressed in a tiny mini skirt and bikini top, they spend all night rubbing themselves on random strangers and then sleep with one they bring home. Then they are shocked that the man didn't call them back or only calls them for sex. These women don't even have the basic wits to figure out if a man wants a relationship, he will do it with a respectable woman who can care for his needs and that of his family, not with any bar fly. Its amazing how few western women even understand this, the culture of random sex has been so engrained into them that they can't even understand basic precepts of human behavior anymore. And when you tell them this they brush you off as some old fashioned nut case.

But it is really simple: women need to STOP enabling men to treat them so flippantly by acting appropriately. When women do this they can then STOP feeling ashamed for demanding the man in their relationships be protectors and providers instead of sex obsessed boys.

I am a western women and men don't treat me as a sex object because I don't let them. Yes, they still try. I will have random men walk up to me and ask if they can date me or worse: ask to see my body without ANY prompt on my behalf. That's when I tell him he's a pig and to go ask a woman without morality or a brain, because he picked the wrong one to say such filth too. Most women are complimented by the attention and just do it, which is what allows them to be treated so poorly.

People, the vast majority of the time, will treat you how you demand to be treated.
you are so right :)at least there are some women like you who dont let guys treat you like ****:)i personaly find it more attrative then easy women

Snowflake
03-16-2009, 09:05 PM
Looks like not many people watch the 'Maury' show. Sadly some women put themselves out to be abused and take it because 'they love him'! I don't think men are any worst than women. Unless, you've watched the Maury show and seen women having up to 23 paternity tests, dragging a new man into the studio for a DNA test each time, you wouldn't think so either. Women cheat and abuse men emotionally too! Both deserve what they get. That's the law of nature.

Kafir
03-16-2009, 09:07 PM
personaly find it more attrative then easy women
Of course! Women forget in this modern culture that men spent thousands of years as hunters. It is biologically engrained in men to want a challenge; to want a woman they can entrust with their honor, their family & their children.

A man's honor comes in being a good protector and good provider. Yet he needs a woman to aid him in this feat by protecting his house and family when he leaves to work. How can a man leave a woman who sleeps with every male in town alone for the day? Someone like that can't be trusted with family honor, they can't even be trusted to bear your children!

Women have to remember that despite what ever a culture teaches, we are biological beings that were engineered to work in a synergy for survival. That whether we evolved or created (depending on what view one ascribes to) our nature is a result of instinct. Instinct is not so easily wiped away, it is retained deep within the human brain/soul and it exists specifically to survive.

The last 500 years the western hemisphere (and sadly the eastern hemisphere is beginning to follow) a cult of individuality. The extended families and nuclear structures are being diminished, being replaced with selfish desires. Whether one is religious or not we must all recognize that an "ummah" exists. We are social creatures and need one another for survival because we are not the most physically strong species and we are dependant upon one another, our social behaviors and our intelligence to continue on.

This horrid concept of self before others has bred numerous atrocities from wars to a psychologically ill population. In the west 80% of women report depression! 40% of the population is on psychotropics drugs or self medicating through drugs and alcohol to deal with their lack of social structure. Now this cult of individuality is reflecting in our economy. Such disparity has grown between the working and wealthy classes due to the unbridled selfishness and abandonment of social conscious that western people will pay dearly for their abandonment of traditional morality. I fear for the coming generations who are reared in day cares by paid strangers instead of loving parents. I fear for those who get all concepts of behavior from the Hollywood parade of Britney Spears which raised them as mom & dad shuffled off to work. They don't have the wits to react to the abuse which is coming their way.

If humanity does not understand soon that we live in an ummah and the needs of that ummah are as important as the individual needs, we will be doomed, and rightfully so!

Sheesh, I'm going off on a tangent now... Sorry :D

yusuf18
03-16-2009, 09:11 PM
Of course! Women forget in this modern culture that men spent thousands of years as hunters. It is biologically engrained in men to want a challenge; to want a woman they can entrust with their honor, their family & their children.

A man's honor comes in being a good protector and good provider. Yet he needs a woman to aid him in this feat by protecting his house and family when he leaves to work. How can a man leave a woman who sleeps with every male in town alone for the day? Someone like that can't be trusted with family honor, they can't even be trusted to bear your children!

Women have to remember that despite what ever a culture teaches, we are biological beings that were engineered to work in a synergy for survival. That whether we evolved or created (depending on what view one ascribes to) our nature is a result of instinct. Instinct is not so easily wiped away, it is retained deep within the human brain/soul and it exists specifically to survive.

The last 500 years the western hemisphere (and sadly the eastern hemisphere is beginning to follow) a cult of individuality. The extended families and nuclear structures are being diminished, being replaced with selfish desires. Whether one is religious or not we must all recognize that an "ummah" exists. We are social creatures and need one another for survival because we are not the most physically strong species and we are dependant upon one another, our social behaviors and our intelligence to continue on.

This horrid concept of self before others has bred numerous atrocities from wars to a psychologically ill population. In the west 80% of women report depression! 40% of the population is on psychotropics drugs or self medicating through drugs and alcohol to deal with their lack of social structure. Now this cult of individuality is reflecting in our economy. Such disparity has grown between the working and wealthy classes due to the unbridled selfishness and abandonment of social conscious that western people will pay dearly for their abandonment of traditional morality. I fear for the coming generations who are reared in day cares by paid strangers instead of loving parents. I fear for those who get all concepts of behavior from the Hollywood parade of Britney Spears which raised them as mom & dad shuffled off to work. They don't have the wits to react to the abuse which is coming their way.

If humanity does not understand soon that we live in an ummah and the needs of that ummah are as important as the individual needs, we will be doomed, and rightfully so!

Sheesh, I'm going off on a tangent now... Sorry :D
no i like it when talk sence lol bit to much but better then being deluded:)

yusuf18
03-16-2009, 09:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scents of Jannah
Looks like not many people watch the 'Maury' show. Sadly some women put themselves out to be abused and take it because 'they love him'! I don't think men are any worst than women. Unless, you've watched the Maury show and seen women having up to 23 paternity tests, dragging a new man into the studio for a DNA test each time, you wouldn't think so either. Women cheat and abuse men emotionally too! Both deserve what they get. That's the law of nature.
true what about the jeremy kyle show lol

Snowflake
03-16-2009, 10:43 PM
^lol, don't watch it. I prefer Maury cuz he helps ppl who've been through rough times :)

yusuf18
03-16-2009, 11:07 PM
^lol, don't watch it. I prefer Maury cuz he helps ppl who've been through rough times :)
lol i see :)

Intisar
03-17-2009, 03:09 AM
:sl: I think that's seriously the worst example, especially since they bring women who don't even respect themselves on television to find their ''baby daddy''. :hmm: Like you said, the same women will come on the show with no shame whatsoever getting a paternity test, swearing on God's name that so and so is definitely her baby's daddy. But when she doesn't get the answer she was hoping for (''Terrell, you are NOT the baby's daddy''), she doesn't even get mad because she knows she's there for a recurring role.

They don't have respect for themselves, so who do they expect respect from? I feel like they've set us back a few centuries with their actions, and they just really don't care. The worst thing is they show these types of things on television, and it's seen as ''normal'' these days which is really really sad.

Subhan'Allaah may Allaah guide us all. :rollseyes

Kafir
03-17-2009, 08:33 PM
Whats digusting is 1 in 25 UK men (that's 4%) are raising someone else's child (7% in the USA) and they don't even know it! That's what we can gather from elective genetic testing. Can you imagine the numbers if we made it mandatory and included the people who didn't have a doubt??!?!?!?!?

Goes to show just how nasty the women in the west are getting.

Its getting on television because it IS becoming normal! We already see more than half of children with broken families, give it a few more generations and soon the concept of father will be reduced to a sperm donor in the west... I hate living here more and more each day :(

yusuf18
03-17-2009, 09:13 PM
Whats digusting is 1 in 25 UK men (that's 4%) are raising someone else's child (7% in the USA) and they don't even know it! That's what we can gather from elective genetic testing. Can you imagine the numbers if we made it mandatory and included the people who didn't have a doubt??!?!?!?!?

Goes to show just how nasty the women in the west are getting.

Its getting on television because it IS becoming normal! We already see more than half of children with broken families, give it a few more generations and soon the concept of father will be reduced to a sperm donor in the west... I hate living here more and more each day :(
to be honest i feel western women are to blame its not like men force them to have sex they do it willingly and whats more shocking is a man is naturaly more s exual then a women its proven scientificly yet women act like men they crave for s ex and know women even have s ex with animals

nadia85
03-17-2009, 09:31 PM
to be honest i feel western women are to blame its not like men force them to have sex they do it willingly and whats more shocking is a man is naturaly more s exual then a women its proven scientificly yet women act like men they crave for s ex and know women even have s ex with animals
why u jusr blame western women

yusuf18
03-17-2009, 09:34 PM
i liveing in the west and i can see first hand how bad it is believe me their are many people who think western women have steepted to low and i bet top sheikhs would agree with me

Kafir
03-17-2009, 10:46 PM

Because women are allowing it to happen and so from the outside its easy to blame them.

Living here, I feel its kind of a toss up. The whole culture is just perverted. When you take a girl and from the time of cognition put britney spears and hollywood sex movies in her face you are going to create a society of women who think that their value is determined by their ability to attract men. Its a viscious cycle in which women are primiscous to attain self esteem, they lose it when a relationship doesn't blossom and then they run back out to try again, dirtying themselves up even more.

And some fault is with the men too. A man has a duty to be honest and protecting of the women in his social group. A man of honor is not going to take advantage of a woman when he knows he has no real intention towards her. But because he sees so many women acting like this and he was taught from youth to be a hedonist ladies' man, he plays along.

It creates a society of men and women having numerous relationships, many stds resulting from the momentary couplings and worse: very few have the skills to maintain a life long relationship. So you see a huge divorce rate here as well.

Both men and women are screwed up in the western world. And though they don't like to admitt it, you will be hard pressed to find either a man or woman in the USA who don't talk bad about the opposite sex and have a string of failed relationships.

yusuf18
03-17-2009, 10:50 PM
Because women are allowing it to happen and so from the outside its easy to blame them.

Living here, I feel its kind of a toss up. The whole culture is just perverted. When you take a girl and from the time of cognition put britney spears and hollywood sex movies in her face you are going to create a society of women who think that their value is determined by their ability to attract men. Its a viscious cycle in which women are primiscous to attain self esteem, they lose it when a relationship doesn't blossom and then they run back out to try again, dirtying themselves up even more.

And some fault is with the men too. A man has a duty to be honest and protecting of the women in his social group. A man of honor is not going to take advantage of a woman when he knows he has no real intention towards her. But because he sees so many women acting like this and he was taught from youth to be a hedonist ladies' man, he plays along.

It creates a society of men and women having numerous relationships, many stds resulting from the momentary couplings and worse: very few have the skills to maintain a life long relationship. So you see a huge divorce rate here as well.

Both men and women are screwed up in the western world. And though they don't like to admitt it, you will be hard pressed to find either a man or woman in the USA who don't talk bad about the opposite sex and have a string of failed relationships.
yea has to be said both men and women are perverted do you get guys chatting u up for s ex ?

Ummu Sufyaan
03-18-2009, 06:41 AM

well said! i was just gna post more or less the same thing. its bloody ridicules the way people go on how there's "no freedom" for women in the east/Muslim countries...compare that to what women in the west face..(to add to what you said): her personality and womanhood are molded and defined by a vicious criteria that "snatches" her of her true self. Hence she is deprived of developing and getting to know her true self as a female, rather society dictates this for her!

to have some more fun, we can compare a Muslim woman to a women non-Muslim woman in the west.

Muslim women: covered appropriately...men cant see her, hence she is not "used and abused" by pervert men, who may stare at her had she been not so modestly dressed and not to mention that same mans gaze they will most likely wonder over to 100 other women who may also be immodestly dressed...

Non Muslim western women: now where oh where should i start!
-from an early age her "role models" are the tarts in Hollywood/the women on the catwalk/fashion magazines.
-is bombarded with media (eg teenage aimed sopies) defining who she should be, in order to be "accepted" which usually induces something along the lines of:
*must be a certain weight/structure
*spend lots of money to keep up to date and fit "fit in" and keep up to date with the latest fashion...not to mention that this fashion is frequently changing week in week out (flip, it cant be easy, i saw the girls in my high school go through this rubbish)
*has to be as skinny as barbie to fit in clothes, that even a six yr old would probably have trouble fitting into
*encouraged to be sexually active at a young age...if she is to fall pregnant at a young age due to this social pressure, has no husband to support her, rather chances are he'll dump her once he finds out she is pregnant...ahh ya gotta love the "manhood"
*is taught to get with any guy, so as long as she takes contraception, it doesn't really matter how many men use and abuse her! oh never mind,
they're just "kids" going through a phase"

and the worst bit of it all is that all this stuff is shoved down her throat from such a tender age...

and you're are trying to convince me that women in the west are better off! oh please!

and also...
QUOTE]Many women chose to stick their kids in day cares to be raised by a stranger[/QUOTE]
it irritates me soooo bad how women have kids and leave them to the responsibility of someone/go back to work :rollseyes. eventually the kid gets raised by a stranger (imsad) and hence (sometimes) a proper relationship between mother and child isn't developed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.