/* */

PDA

View Full Version : do you?

Ummu Sufyaan
03-15-2009, 12:19 PM
:sl:
due to a lack of iman fear really bad that you may do something really stupid? like you're going to fall into a sinful trap without you even realizing because of your sins...and you have these moments where you feel you're sooo close to doing something really bad, and you think if only my iman was a little more higher, i would'nt even be thinking of this...
am i going crazy, or does anyone else feel like this?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*KB*
03-15-2009, 01:45 PM
Assalamualaykum

Sister Umm ul-Shaheed without wanting to insult or offend i think you are looking at a pessimistic angle here. If you believe that "you're going to fall into a sinful trap without you even realizing because of your sins" DON'T. Allah will keep you on the straight path if you believe and devote yourself to the Almighty.

Sister just repent to Allah SWT and Allah will help you, I will make Dua'aa for you. Take it easy Sister and love everything that you have and be grateful for everyone and everything :)

Assalamualaykum
*KB*

PS Your not crazy just down, you'll cheer up Insha'Allah :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!