/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A discussion - charity week

Re.TiReD
03-16-2009, 01:16 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

I just want an idea of what is already going on out there and how much people know.

My question - do you know how many events or 'charity weeks' us muslims have going on a regular basis?

I know we have Green Ribbon Week in July, thats for orphans or children of war right? And then there's the Islam Awareness and charity weeks in uni's across the UK....do we have anything else?

And most importantly, do you or do you not think there is an audience, or maybe the potential or room for more things to be happening? Maybe like a group of ppl networking to organise things up and down the country....much like what already goes on....but different.

Hmm does that make sense? Please try to answer as best u can insha'Allah

JazakAllah khayr

WassalamuAlaykum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.