/* */

PDA

View Full Version : should i act like a freak?

AnonymousPoster
03-18-2009, 09:47 AM
:sl:

hope you're all well... well heres the problem... i am currently a teacher and where i'm situated it's an escape route from anything to do with marriage... well one of my friends overheard another friend of hers saying something like ' yes my mum saw ********** and said yes but now my sister wants to see her aswell' now her sister will be attending parents evening and i dont know what to do... should i act normal or like a freak so they get put off... i was thinking more of a disabled act... i'm really really scared ... am i over reacting? any help would be really appreciated! jazakumullahu khayran

wa'alaykum asalaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
_Rida_
03-18-2009, 12:07 PM
Why do you not want to get married?

MO783
03-18-2009, 12:37 PM
I dont understand

Güven
03-18-2009, 12:43 PM
You should just act like yourself, its your choice to accept or to decline.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Re.TiReD
03-18-2009, 12:47 PM
:wasalamex

SubhanAllah, why would you want to act like a freak, or worse still - disabled? Allah (swt) made you the way you are so please dont mock His creation by putting on such an act. Sorry if that sounds mean but its just what I think.

Other than that, ask yourself what you're hiding from, if its a good enough proposal then whats stopping you considering or accepting it even? Just be yourself.

WassalamuAlaykum

Snowflake
03-18-2009, 08:27 PM
Do you watch Bollywood movies by any chance? lol anyway, if you don't want to get married just say 'no'.

The Ruler
03-18-2009, 08:57 PM
I had the impression that one of your students was to be married off at a young age and that you'd be meeting their parents during the parents evening... And that's why you're so freaked out.

Then I read the posts above, and somehow managed to understand your situation. And like most of the members above, I'd say a simple 'no' would suffice. If you're not prepared, say so. Acting disabled or acting like a freak are both deception. And deception = lie... Which is, needless to say, a big sin.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!