03-18-2009, 01:13 PM
:salamext:

Any1 use it on their blog/website?

Is it trash or...?

WassalamuAlaykum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
elee
03-18-2009, 05:33 PM
It's not trash, but it's not easy to earn through it. You need lot's of traffic on your website/blog, so that more people click on ads. But in general there are better ways of earning online. Try affiliate programs(Amazon i.e.), like when you read some book and you like it(or not), you can put out it's amazon link on your site, and if someone who buys it came from your site, you earn $.
One's who earn most from such programs create search engine optimized(SEO) websites so that they rank high in search engines, and get targeted customers(people who search something exact and get that at their site).
There are also A LOT of scams in internet marketing so watch out.. don't pay for anything that promises you $$$.

:w:

Re.TiReD
03-19-2009, 04:49 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

Lol JazakAllahu khayran akhee, I just had several concerns but alhamdulillah they've been addressed here and on another forum =)

WassalamuAlaykum

Yanal
03-19-2009, 05:26 PM
Yes many people use it and it shouldn't be considered trash whatever or whoever clicks at least you get something to help you fund the site,blog etc.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Re.TiReD
03-19-2009, 05:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
Yes many people use it and it shouldn't be considered trash whatever or whoever clicks at least you get something to help you fund the site,blog etc.
Lol I didnt mean trash in that sense. I meant 'trashy' adverts.

WassalamuAlaykum Warahmatullah

Yanal
03-19-2009, 05:31 PM
Oh no,it's usually the same topic as your forum.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.