/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dreams...

AnonymousPoster
03-18-2009, 02:52 PM
:sl: my dear sisters and brothers.

i have a dilema. Basically, last year i was working alongside someone who i constantly saw, i probably saw them more than i saw anyone that i knew! Obviously i started to develop feelings for this person and the way this person was towards me, i could sense that they liked me too. we both went our separately ways eventually, but kept in touch and this person continued being sweet towards me and told me to stay away from the opposite sex and see what happens in the future...but still not telling me they had feelings for me. then unfortunately i became really ill...and i didn't keep in touch with anyone including him and we drifted away imsad
we keep in touch now and again though but not like we used to and he seems really weird around me and there's so much chemistry between us, its just a weird situation and we're not as close as we're used to be. right anyways...the point of my story is...

for the past few months...i have been getting dreams about him and i never dream about the opposite sex. the dreams are usually him on a bright sunny day in a middle of the most bright gorgeous green grass...waiting for me to take me away and being really shy. i have these dreams once or twice every week and their really starting to annoy me because i want to get over this person. he's not really religious whereas i'm trying to be so i always think we won't be compactible but he is ever soo sweet to me and has got a good heart.

i just don't know what to do, everytime i try to get over it, i have these dreams and i wonder if their from Allah (swt) or if i'm just overreacting!

its really starting to bug me. :cry:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
alcurad
03-18-2009, 03:19 PM
if he's not so much religious he could be, he needs time and encouragement, otherwise you need to make up your mind, if you want t stay with him then tell him so, otherwise it might get worse.

Snowflake
03-18-2009, 08:39 PM
I'm wondering why, if this person had feelings for you, he did not raise the subject of marriage? Either he wasn't sure or he lost interest during the time you two weren't communicating. You have two options sister. Either, approach him (through a friend if you arent a widow/divorcee) and tell him that you'd like to explore the idea of marriage with him. If you can't then you may want to accept that he might not either and move on. And instead of dwelling on what your dreams mean, make istikhara and let Allah subhana wa ta'ala guide you, inshaAllah.

AnonymousPoster
03-18-2009, 09:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scents of Jannah
I'm wondering why, if this person had feelings for you, he did not raise the subject of marriage? Either he wasn't sure or he lost interest during the time you two weren't communicating. You have two options sister. Either, approach him (through a friend if you arent a widow/divorcee) and tell him that you'd like to explore the idea of marriage with him. If you can't then you may want to accept that he might not either and move on. And instead of dwelling on what your dreams mean, make istikhara and let Allah subhana wa ta'ala guide you, inshaAllah.
i am only 21 and still at uni, so marriage for me isn't a option right now and he did mention marriage to me in the words 'forget about guys and marriage, you have your whole lifetime to be with someone and concentrate on your degree'...so thats what i did...and whilst i was ill, he kept making the effort to text me but i never had gave the same effort back but as a guy i don't think he really understood how ill i was so i think he just drifted away...he had a go at me the other week for not texting him but because i'm so shy with him...i can't seem to make the first move. i don't know what i want to be honest...i think ishtekhara is the best option.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muhaba
03-21-2009, 10:15 AM
have your family talk to him

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.