/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What's the Islamic community like in London?

rpwelton
03-19-2009, 12:17 AM
:sl:,

I've been to London a few times to visit and I know there are quite a few Muslims that live there (I believe most people on this board are from the UK). So I'm curious what the Islamic environment is like.

Are there many opportunities for one to go to lectures, study circles at masjids, opening dawah stalls, etc? I'm just curious because as far as Western cities go, London appears to me to be the most active.

Can someone give me a snapshot of what Muslim life is like there?

Thanks.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamayun
03-19-2009, 12:46 AM
Depends on the area. Some areas are mainly Muslim but where I live its not very nice. People don't like our type round here.

Yanal
03-19-2009, 12:57 AM
I think lecister has the most and best Muslims or Cardiff since most Muslims are fr their and are kind. But we shouldn't see the greatness of other Muslims and critize them but we should look at ourselves and critize us. If you critize your deeds at night inshAllah you can become a great rolemodel.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.