/* */

PDA

View Full Version : salamz folks

nadia85
03-19-2009, 09:52 AM
Hiya how u all doing ????Nice 2 b here:DI need some advice please I been with my paretner 15 months he is asian pakistainie I am white british .I just found out I am pregnate he has got aggrsive and told me 2 get rid or I ll never see him again imsadimsadimsadimsad I am 23 he s 36 .What can i do please advice ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
nadia85
03-19-2009, 09:02 PM
ws sorry 2 hear about this ,not sure what 2 say hope some 1 else will be able 2 give u advice

Cabdullahi
03-19-2009, 09:06 PM
the act 'abortion' is not allowed in islam and so he cannot demand you to kill the baby

aadil77
03-19-2009, 10:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by needhelp
Hiya how u all doing ????Nice 2 b here:DI need some advice please I been with my paretner 15 months he is asian pakistainie I am white british .I just found out I am pregnate he has got aggrsive and told me 2 get rid or I ll never see him again imsadimsadimsadimsad I am 23 he s 36 .What can i do please advice ?
Why would he want that, are you not married? Or are his parents not aware?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
nadia85
03-20-2009, 12:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
Why would he want that, are you not married? Or are his parents not aware?
no we r not married and his family dont know,last night he beat me up threatend me with a knief said he was going 2 kill me if I did nt get rid of the baby ,said if I have the baby he would kill it:laugh:

nadia85
03-20-2009, 12:36 PM
no we r not married and his family dont know,last night he beat me up threatend me with a knief said he was going 2 kill me if I did nt get rid of the baby ,said if I have the baby he would kill it:laugh:
Sorry what happend ,stay away from him he s no good

Lonely Gal
03-20-2009, 01:49 PM
clearly its shocked him, think u need to steer away from him, but still no reason to abort the child.. You are seeing his true colours now, and this is due to his actions not jus yours alone. He created this baby as much as you did.. so why should you have to suffer and result to deal with violence..

aadil77
03-20-2009, 03:52 PM
I'm sorry to hear this, well looks like he was just some dirty pakie that used you and abused you.

Make Du'ah and contact social security and police if he continue the threats, he has no right to harm the baby or you

Dawud_uk
03-21-2009, 07:08 AM
this is terrible, i hate it when muslims behave like this as gives others such a bad impression of islam,

obviously he is not allowed to behave this way, it is an oppression and he is trying to cover one sin by making a bigger one and keeping on making bigger sins until he will be found out.

to be honest with you, even though this man has caused you to come on a muslim messageboard and ask us here, i as a muslim would advice you to leave him at least as a temporary situation as he sounds bad news as he is now.

maybe if he changed he might make a good husband but right now lets face it he is human trash.

but i would also advice you to keep up your presence here and interest in islam, dont throw the baby out with the bath water.

nadia85
03-21-2009, 11:14 AM
thanks all for the advice .He s said he will not b coming back home cause I am not getting rid off the baby so it s just me :)

aadil77
03-21-2009, 09:17 PM
:sl:

Good for you. Now I would strongly advise you to learn more about islam from this forum or a local mosque etc. So atleast your future child will brought up as proper muslim and also for your own sake, so you can seek Allah's help to get out of this tough situation

Tony
03-21-2009, 09:22 PM
First of all congratulations on the good news of Allahs blessing upon you. Now phone the police and get him away from you and your baby. Then contact a mosque or a sisters group for help and support. However you got into the situation does not matter, you have the the opportunity to live with your baby in Allahs light and grace now. Subhan Allah, may Allah protect and guide you

M..x
03-22-2009, 02:57 PM
Eurgh, I hate this bent mentality.. Tell him, that if he forces you to go fru with it, I'll kill HIM. Don't you think its better if you split from him? I mean realistically speaking, du you see a future with someone that ignorant and twisted? Excuse me for being harsh, I know thats your partner and everything buh thas disgusting that is. I think you should leave him, why should you ahve to kill a child whu Allah blessed you wit? There's people out there whu cant have children and he's asking you to abort yours. Disgraceful.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.