/* */

PDA

View Full Version : need ur suggestions on my research

1ofdastrangers
03-19-2009, 01:29 PM
:sl:
I'm doin a research and title of my research is: "Islamic Banking products: how well have they been received and what's the potential for further ones?"
Assumin u, my brothers and sisters, more knowledgeable than myself in this field i'd like to know ur suggestions about how i should do this research. Considering me bein marketing student and this is (banking) totally new area, what kinda suggestion (advice) can u give me ? Thanks for ur attention.
:w:
JazakumuLLah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aamirsaab
03-19-2009, 01:55 PM
Is this for a research or an essay.

1ofdastrangers
03-19-2009, 02:26 PM
it's actually my dissertation topic, so yes it is a research:thumbs_up

1ofdastrangers
03-19-2009, 02:30 PM
yes, it is a research

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aamirsaab
03-19-2009, 02:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 1ofdastrangers
it's actually my dissertation topic, so yes it is a research:thumbs_up
Oops, I meant research proposal.
But you said it's a dissertation topic, so:
1) Find some books on Islamic finance/economics
2) Read up on the current economics/financial systems (so you can use these as a basis of comparison with the Islamic versions)

Muhaba
03-19-2009, 02:44 PM
try searching for Islamic Banking products how well have they been received and what's the potential for further ones (or Islamic banking products, potential for islamic banking products, how well have islamic banking products been received, etc). read as much as you can on the topic, keep references

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.