/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A problem

AnonymousPoster
03-19-2009, 02:15 PM
The problem is basically theres this hijabi girl at my college and ive heard such good things about her etc and whenever i see her it makes me happy, i don't stair at her or anythng but sometimes when im looking in a particular direction she walks by... :( im such a sucker for hijabi's i know i should be lowering my gaze but whenever i see a hijabi or hear good things about a particular 1 i think wow she'd make a good wife she'd raise good muslim kids... im so silly arent i! i know shaytaan puts these fake hopes into my heart but its so hard sometimes... to overcome them coz my lifes so miserable and sad as it is bah!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
03-19-2009, 06:56 PM
thats good that you want to marry a pious hijabi but dont let the shaytan persuade you to make avoidable glances..frequent........and lastly visit the masjid to get help to find the hijabi

..i almost forgot jilbabi's are better!

AnonymousPoster
03-19-2009, 10:23 PM
yes bro they are jilbabi's, she wears the full jilbab, the black thing im not quiet sure what its called... mashallah looks awesome tho lol

Ummu Sufyaan
03-20-2009, 05:29 AM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
The problem is basically theres this hijabi girl at my college and ive heard such good things about her etc and whenever i see her it makes me happy, i don't stair at her or anythng but sometimes when im looking in a particular direction she walks by... :( im such a sucker for hijabi's i know i should be lowering my gaze but whenever i see a hijabi or hear good things about a particular 1 i think wow she'd make a good wife she'd raise good muslim kids... im so silly arent i! i know shaytaan puts these fake hopes into my heart but its so hard sometimes... to overcome them coz my lifes so miserable and sad as it is bah!!
akhee, please note that women dont like being stared at. look at this form her point of view...maybe she doesnt like to be looked at (which is probably why she is dressed the way she is)...that and you're supposed to be lowering your gaze anyway...

if you have an interest in her, do something about it...see if she's available, etc...dont fall into the wrong traps...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
coddles76
03-20-2009, 05:36 AM
:sl:
Maybe its in your heart to get married to a pious women, which in that case, is a good thing so you should take the RIGHT steps in fulfilling the actions of marriage with a righteous women.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.