/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Exhausted!!!

Zahida
03-19-2009, 09:36 PM
:sl: I am so exhausted at the moment, i collapsed at school today infront of about 26 girls and carted off to the hospital apparently my blood pressure was very low!!!

Surprisingly there are no pills to help me!!!

Any ideas anyone..............apart from as the doc suggessted to eat little and often. I also have an overactive thyroid. Blood was cruelly drawn from me, have to go back next week for the results!

The good thing is i got signed off for two weeks!!! That gives me about a month cos it's Easter hols soon!!!!!
I love it really..............................:bump1::w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
03-20-2009, 08:30 AM
aunty inshallah u'll be alright....just make sure you eat well.. small meals 6 times a day,if you're anaemic then have spinach which is high in iron ....and you probably know what im going to say next..exercise! you have 4 weeks to clear your body of toxins...eat right and exercise

Zahida
03-20-2009, 08:35 AM
:sl: Awwww Bless you little one and happy spring!!! What better time for me to start de-toxing!!! Lol!!! Does the wii fit count as excercise????? Hehehe!:w::bump1:
format_quote Originally Posted by J.U.N.I.O.R
aunty inshallah u'll be alright....just make sure you eat well.. small meals 6 times a day,if you're anaemic then have spinach which is high in iron ....and you probably know what im going to say next..exercise! you have 4 weeks to clear your body of toxins...eat right and exercise

Zahida
03-20-2009, 09:11 AM
:sl: Thankyou. Doorster. The link is very useful, i have been advised to slow down and rest.........................:bump1::w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Lonely Gal
03-20-2009, 12:13 PM
bless ya!! lotsa hugss
xx

Soulja Girl
03-20-2009, 01:18 PM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by Zahida
Does the wii fit count as excercise?????
^Yea it does... :D If you spend hours on it like moi... :coolious:

:w:

Snowflake
03-20-2009, 01:29 PM
lool@wii fit!

take care of yourself sis Zahida! I'm going to delve into my alternative medicine books and give you some remedies for low BP inshaAllah. You'll be fighting fit soon inshaAllah :D

Cabdullahi
03-20-2009, 02:45 PM
:sl: Awwww Bless you little one and happy spring!!! What better time for me to start de-toxing!!! Lol!!! Does the wii fit count as excercise????? Hehehe!:w::bump1:
yeah wii fit is a good way to exercise......but you can exercise in different ways for example....i help mum run up the stairs and back down

and one more thing i dont like spring or summer but alhamdulilah its not the actual providential seasons that i hate,what i hate is how certain people behave during these two seasons

sshussain
03-20-2009, 03:44 PM
As Salaam Alikum, Sis.
Eat food with lots of fiber and food which gets digested slowly, like wheat bread. Root veggies (even though i dont like it:D), like carrots, and blah blah blah(i dont even remember more than 1:giggling:)
and yes doing some exercise will help you a lot.
Soooo, Lets put on the running shoes and burn some rubber:Evil:

Zahida
03-20-2009, 04:57 PM
:sl: Thankyou all for your kind words and well wishes you are sooooooooooo sweet!!!

If i excercise there will be nothing left of me............ I am so thin, but luckily my body is toned due to the excercise that i do do.............

Doorster sent me a good link, and i read up on it, as i stand up i feel all dizzy but then it goes as fast as it comes.
I am finding it extremely difficult first thing in the morning, as i get out off bed. The doctor told me to do it slowly, swing the feet first then gently hoist yourself up!!!!!! Lol!!! I feel like an old lady................

Thanks again everyone your words are encouraging and comforting!:):w:

MT2
03-20-2009, 05:41 PM
:sl: I am so exhausted at the moment, i collapsed at school today infront of about 26 girls and carted off to the hospital apparently my blood pressure was very low!!!

I have low blood pressure too and I've been told (by my doctor) to drink lemon water with a bit salt whenever I'm feeling dizzy or seeing black spots. Alhamdullillah, it helped me and insha'Allah it can help you too.

Yanal
03-20-2009, 06:01 PM
Aunty?May I call you that? Here's a list on what to do:
Drink chai
Drink sprite
Pray
Dhikr
Much more but I'm having a writers(typers) block.

chacha_jalebi
03-20-2009, 09:38 PM
fooood and more foood and whilst your dooin that get us all some snacks sister :D

just make sure your havin breakfast and eating well, also keep it koool man, dont stress, jus erm rest :D

Zahida
03-20-2009, 11:31 PM
:sl: Thankyou all, my mum told me to drink lemon juice with salt in it too.........

Yanal.............. Bless you you can call me aunty. Thankyou for your kind advice..................

Chacha.............. Thankyou. When would you and yours like to come for dinner................????:w::bump1:

Snowflake
03-21-2009, 12:45 PM
here goes sis..

This is colour therapy for low blood pressure. You will need a red light bulb and lamp. Desk lamps are best for directing light on an object.

1) Take a clear two litre glass/plastic bottle (lasts longer) fill with cooled boiled water, leaving some space empty at the top.

2) Place directly in front of lamp with a red light bulb and leave for 24 hours. You will know when the water has absorbed enough red light when you see droplets/condensation form in the empty space in the bottle.

3) Drink 1 ounce twice a day. Two ounces, if you feel you need more.

Lack of red in the aura makes you feel lethargic, restless, sleepy and may also cause lack of appetite. Also sit/lie in red light for 10 minutes twice a day. I'm not an expert so I'll fone someone who is and ask them if the time I've given should be increased. 10 mins, is minimum time.

To be honest, salt shouldnt be used often as it can cause other health problems.

Lastly, I find the best way to prepare the water is to place the bottle in a cardboard box layed on its side and aim the light in to it from the open end.

I am going to find out if there are herbal remedies you can use too. InshaAllah you're gonna be as right as rain :)

Zahida
03-21-2009, 06:11 PM
:sl: Thankyou Scents Of Jannah, the whole process sounds exhausting in itself!!!! But i will try it InshaAllah............ I have to get some red light bulbs first............ Just wish i could get rid of this headache i have like PERMANENTLY............... and i have been sleeping alot too???

Spoke to my doc again she says it's my body telling me to slow down!!!

I am just so tired, feel abit depressed too:cry:............. InshaAllah will be better soon.

Thanks again for your support and comfort. Means alot.:):w:

NIKKY
03-21-2009, 06:42 PM
with low blood pressure add abit mo salt 2 ur meals..nt 2 much..
have plenty of water.. eat healthy...try lowering the carbs in ur meals...av heard tea/caffine is also good..oh and exercise...dont rush urself,do alittle everyday but slowly as u may still be weak...INSHALLAH u'll be beta soon

Snowflake
03-21-2009, 07:38 PM
awww sis (((big warm hug))) May Allah cure you and restore your health to a glowing energetic state. Ameen.

Alhumdulillah, I found this great site for you. It mentions asafetida (hing in our lingo) and beet juice for low BP. Also recite Surah al-Fatiha as ruqqyah inshaAllah. You must drink plenty of water sis and eat fresh fruit and veg. I know you've been through a lot and that really knocks the stuffing out of a person. But inshaAllah with effort and shifa from Allah you will feel your good ole' self again. :)

http://www.goherbalremedies.com/blog...lood-pressure/

Zahida
03-22-2009, 12:29 PM
:sl: That websiteas great........... Thankyou so much it's nice to know people care. InshaAllah i will be ok soon.............:):w:
format_quote Originally Posted by Scents of Jannah
awww sis (((big warm hug))) May Allah cure you and restore your health to a glowing energetic state. Ameen.

Alhumdulillah, I found this great site for you. It mentions asafetida (hing in our lingo) and beet juice for low BP. Also recite Surah al-Fatiha as ruqqyah inshaAllah. You must drink plenty of water sis and eat fresh fruit and veg. I know you've been through a lot and that really knocks the stuffing out of a person. But inshaAllah with effort and shifa from Allah you will feel your good ole' self again. :)

http://www.goherbalremedies.com/blog...lood-pressure/

The Ruler
03-22-2009, 12:52 PM

Surprisingly there are no pills to help me!!!

Any ideas anyone..............apart from as the doc suggessted to eat little and often. I also have an overactive thyroid. Blood was cruelly drawn from me, have to go back next week for the results!
Heh... The same happened to me sometime around the end of October last year. I had fainted at the bus stop onto the tar bruising/grazing my lip and quite a bit of the left side of my face... And the reason was the same: low blood pressure.

That happened because of my poor diet. Orange juice in an empty stomach and a big packet of Sensations Lime & lemon for lunch. The best thing for you to do is to have a well balanced diet. Including meat, fish, greens and the lot. And some good physical exercise should do it.

Zahida
03-22-2009, 06:28 PM
:sl:^^^^ Sorry that you hurt yourself! I hope someone helped you at the bus stop...............My students were freaking, funny though i could here them as i was out and they just freaked!!!! Bless them. They have been so nice though, i have recieved flowers and get well cards which all adds to the recovering process.......................

I must admit i have not been eating properly for a few months now, just seemed to have lost my appetite. I eat loads but not like a proper meal........... so i guess all this is self inflicted............:):w:

Cabdullahi
03-22-2009, 08:30 PM
i have told you this before ..6 small meals a day....fruits ,veg,lean meat ,fish....nuts ....soya milk which has the similar female hormone estrogen but its called phytoestrogen and its generally good for women.....if you eat right you will become more energetic .......join the gym!

Zahida
03-22-2009, 10:47 PM
:sl: Thanyou bro....... Today i ate alot. Breakfast in bed, tea and toast............ Lunch with mum, consisted of Biriyani, chicken curry,roast and lots more to pick at. Tea and niblets with my sis. Later i had samosas with yoghurt............. 1 roti with curry and pakoras. Yoghurt and as i speak am onto brazilian nuts!!! InshaAllah with all the kindness and comforting words you guys will have me up and about in no time. Ameen................:bump1::w:
format_quote Originally Posted by J.U.N.I.O.R
i have told you this before ..6 small meals a day....fruits ,veg,lean meat ,fish....nuts ....soya milk which has the similar female hormone estrogen but its called phytoestrogen and its generally good for women.....if you eat right you will become more energetic .......join the gym!

The Ruler
03-22-2009, 10:59 PM
I had my mum with me at the bus stop. Was on my way to the GP because I had been ill for the previous 2 days.

And I forgot to say that the paramedics told me to avoid tea and coffee. That's understandable since they dehydrate you. And, of course, you have to have plenty of fluid.

Yanal
03-22-2009, 11:18 PM
^ and pop such as pepsi,coke etc.

Imam
03-23-2009, 10:01 AM

peace
the fastest way to deal with feeling exhausted is to have the richest food in vitamins and minerals

I would recommend liver ...

whenever I feel exhausted I prepare soon cow or buffalo liver cutting it in very small pieces putting oil,tomatoes,green peppers(I call it the secret of a tasty food and almost daily have it),chilli and cook it...having all that with pasta and green salad....

just my stomach degests it and I feel as active as a horse ....:)

another thing is very recommended is Dates(fruit)....it is very rich in minerals and vitamins......

Zahida
03-23-2009, 11:49 AM
:sl: Thankyou for that brother, i believe the liver is a good source of iron. I have had some blood tests which arrive back tomorrow so i will soon know..................

I also like dates.......... Thankyou.:w::)
format_quote Originally Posted by Imam

peace
the fastest way to deal with feeling exhausted is to have the most rich food in vitamins and minerals

I would recommend liver ...

whenever I feel exhausted I prepare soon cow or buffalo liver cutting it in very small pieces putting oil,tomatoes,green peppers(I call it the secret of a tasty food and almost daily have it),chilli and cook it...having all that with pasta and green salad....

just my stomach degests it and I feel as active as a horse ....:)

another thing is very recommended is Dates(fruit)....it is very rich in minerals and vitamins......

Musaafirah
03-23-2009, 11:57 AM
You know the usual Asian remedy? Drink plenty of lucozade (or sprite or 7up lol!)
But yah, please please please make sure you eat your meals at a fixed time, get into some sort of routine..As Junior said, six small meals a day's real good for you.
Also, to get rid of the headache, what I usually do is place my palms on the location of the headache and read 'Hasbunallahu wa ni'mal wakeel' about 7 times, more if you want and usually this seems to resolve. I suffer from migraines and the painkillers I'm issued are too strong!
I also find that sleeping for about 20 minutes ish gets rid of my headaches before they begin. (Which is fine if all you have to do at the moment is revise like me!)
Tea helps also, not sure if it'd affect your BP though.
How're ya feeling though sis?

Zahida
03-23-2009, 05:42 PM
:sl: HEHEHEHE!!! Bless you sis i have like 5 bottles of lucozade brought by well wishers and i can't stand the stuff!!!! The orange one is ok though!!

I am ok ish.............just seeming to sleep alot. Have more blood tests tomorrow so InshaAllah will know more soon............

Thankyou for the dua and the prayer InshaAllah will start to recite that soon.............

Generally taking it easy, just sleep sleep and more sleep although today i did make curry and pakoras with greek yoghurt! Yum was really nice......................
:)
format_quote Originally Posted by Musaafirah
You know the usual Asian remedy? Drink plenty of lucozade (or sprite or 7up lol!)
But yah, please please please make sure you eat your meals at a fixed time, get into some sort of routine..As Junior said, six small meals a day's real good for you.
Also, to get rid of the headache, what I usually do is place my palms on the location of the headache and read 'Hasbunallahu wa ni'mal wakeel' about 7 times, more if you want and usually this seems to resolve. I suffer from migraines and the painkillers I'm issued are too strong!
I also find that sleeping for about 20 minutes ish gets rid of my headaches before they begin. (Which is fine if all you have to do at the moment is revise like me!)
Tea helps also, not sure if it'd affect your BP though.
How're ya feeling though sis?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.