/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Farewell Fellow Fishlings

Re.TiReD
03-20-2009, 10:12 PM
AssalamuAlaykum Warahmatullah

Fishy made the biggest mistake of her life and it is a sad time for her so she is requesting your du'aas insha'Allah before she goes on leave for a little while because she's flying out to the States in around 2 weeks and cant come on LI since she has last minute assignments to finish so she'll be back at the end of next month insha'Allah and asks you to please make du'aa for her and her fam and if she doesnt come back for whatever reason then she requests you to forgive her for anything she may have said or done to offend or aggravate anybody. JazakAllah khayr :)

WassalamuAlaykum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Yanal
03-20-2009, 10:15 PM
Hope Allah helps you along the way.

Khalisah
03-20-2009, 10:18 PM
:sl:
May Allah keep you safe! Another sister says goodbye imsad... I hope to see you back here again very soon...InshaAllah.
Take care.

Re.TiReD
04-07-2009, 01:34 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

Bye. See you in 2 weeks insha'Allah

WassalamuAlaykum

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Musaafirah
04-07-2009, 01:38 PM
Eesh!
What is it with you disappearing all the time! Laddoo!
Ah well. Have some Cham cham's on ,me ya? (Managed to find the right colour finally! And yah, it's a Bengali Sweet. Yum!)
Enjoy yor hols and all. I wanna go somewhere, but still have exams.
Oh man!

crayon
04-07-2009, 01:39 PM
Assalamu alaikum sis, enjoy your vacation!

ardianto
04-07-2009, 02:03 PM
May I out of topic ?

The title is make me wonder, why Inaayah said 'farewell' ?.
I am not a native English speaker and in my old dictionary, I found 'farewell' means 'I am going forever and will never back again'.
Luckily, I have a new dictionary. And I find, I can say 'farewell' if I will go to some places and will back again.

Cabdullahi
04-07-2009, 02:26 PM
sister you can't leave :( atleast try to come online.....inshallah everything goes well and u have a off tha hook time

Na7lah
04-07-2009, 02:30 PM
cya in 2 weeks :) hope you like it here in the US

Re.TiReD
04-08-2009, 01:52 AM
JazakAllah khayr, Its 2.50am and I'm too excited to sleep :-[ Oh Goshh!

My lil sister wrote in her school book, 'We're going to the Merica' :D (We're going to America')....she doesnt quite know what it is yet ;D

Ardianto....when I made the thread I was in a foul mood and was considering leaving permanently, alhamdulillah the feeling passed :exhausted :-[

So yah....I shud be off :-[

WassalamuAlaykum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.