/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I need some serious help

anonymous
03-21-2009, 02:45 PM
i hate myself for being a slave to my desires, i want to be a muslim not a muslim by name, i dont wanna be a slave to my desires, i really wanna change myself, but whenever i try it only lasts a month and then bang i give into something. Is there any way i can become stronger? i want to taste real iman but im being such a hyporcrite lately. women are my weakness i want to overcome them.

are there any dua's i can read that are in hadeeth to make me me a stronger muslim? please any advice will help thank you.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tara x
03-21-2009, 06:37 PM
Salam
I dont know of any specific dua am not even sure there is one just pray namaz and read quran regularly, read some islamic books and talk to people who are experienced maybe a mosque teacher?
dont know if i am of any help.....
Wasalam

AnonymousPoster
03-21-2009, 09:08 PM
http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111880

GreyKode
03-21-2009, 09:19 PM
Listen to this Nasheed and reflect on yourself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgSgd...DB44C2&index=7

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
seeker-of-light
03-21-2009, 10:09 PM
your desire to put forth effort to overcome your temptation is a starter=) it is a good thing to begin with intention, because i know many guys who do whatever and they dont feel bad of it at all. ask allah for guidance, and remember that the things of this world are fleeting, your life could pass by any moment, but you must have faith that allah has better wishes for you than this world^^

Ummu Sufyaan
03-22-2009, 12:11 PM
:sl:
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
women are my weakness i want to overcome them.
lower
your
gaze

and remember that most women (if not all) do NOT like to be stared at (even though their dress may show different)

are there any dua's i can read that are in hadeeth to make me me a stronger muslim?
i dont know...but there other ways such as seating with the proper crowds etc

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!