I used to encourage her to fast, pray, n stuff
so abt a year ago, she moved n we didn’t see each other much
so when I did a couple of weeks ago, I found out that she stopped practicing
she was telling me that she didn’t fast Ramadan cuz she kept on losing weight
I care abt her soooo much. I don’t want her to go to hell inshallah
I want her right beside me or to be better than me when it comes to Islam
I don’t know wat else to do. I’ve tried n tried talking to her
I also make dua for her.
when I tell her to come to the lectures with me, she comes up with excuses.
plz guys, help me out. Wat else can I do? imsad

Jazakumallahu khair

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S_87
03-22-2009, 01:19 PM
:sl:

you can continue to advise her, but remember you cant guide her, that is from Allah.
So continue reminding her of islam, speaking of Muhammed sallallahu alayhi wasallam, the sahabahs, paradise, hell, life after death etc...and remember her in your duas and may Allah guide her imsad

KiWi
03-22-2009, 05:27 PM
ameen
jazakallah khair for ur reply
inshallah i'll do wat i can

kwolney01
03-22-2009, 05:33 PM
I agree with amani, only Allah can guide someone. It is our job as Muslims to continue to tell them about Islam and give them a good example to look to. Keep making dua for her and inshallah she will start to practice more. Just remember that we are all tested with different things and Allah knows best! Stay strong sister! :)

Jazak Allah Khair

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
nms
03-23-2009, 05:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani
:sl:

you can continue to advise her, but remember you cant guide her, that is from Allah.
So continue reminding her of islam, speaking of Muhammed sallallahu alayhi wasallam, the sahabahs, paradise, hell, life after death etc...and remember her in your duas and may Allah guide her imsad
i agree. keep giving her advice, pray for her, that Allah guide her. Soon she will see the light.

coddles76
03-23-2009, 05:27 AM
I also agree with Amani, thats the advice I would have given.

KiWi
03-23-2009, 06:21 PM
jazakumallah khair guys :)
im trying, but everytime i try to talk to her abt Islam she tells me that she doesnt want to hear it :(

Mysterious Uk
03-23-2009, 07:34 PM
You gave her all the advice you can, you have fulfilled your responsibility. What more can you really do. I am in the same circumstance, and whenever my friend tells me the bad stuff she has been doing, i don't want to hear it and remind her it is haraam. We are still good friends and she understands that i dont like the stuff she does (plus that it is haraam).

islamlover_girl
03-23-2009, 08:05 PM
The most important thing is keeping pray for her(make dua), coz only Allah can guide her.
Also be patient and try to help her step by step.Never stop advaising her even if this took years and years , everytime u advise her u get thawab in shaa Allah so don`t feel bored.Try not to feel her that u r her teacher ,u r just a friend(in the same level) hope to be with her in paradise in shaa Allah. Speak with her about things she loves,for example u mintiened that she cares about her weight , talk with her about beauty then remember her at the end that good muslim woman will be the most beautiful women in paradise.May Allah guides every body in this world to the right way.

KiWi
03-23-2009, 08:28 PM
ameen
jazakumallah khair

ukm
03-24-2009, 05:42 PM
be consistent yourself. she is more likely to follow your example if she sees you strong. you need to be a seed in her mind.

KiWi
03-25-2009, 07:40 PM
ok inshallah :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.