PDA

View Full Version : Women Drivers

Ali.
03-21-2009, 04:56 PM
:sl:

Here's a funny* video I found the other day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZlhpfCdyS4

Enjoy! :D

*note: I said funny. This video is for comedic purposes only and I don't intend to offend any females on this board!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mikayeel
03-21-2009, 05:02 PM
BIG LOL, that was hilarious!!

GreyKode
03-21-2009, 05:08 PM
Loool

Snowflake
03-21-2009, 05:09 PM
Rofl! Hilarious.. ;D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mikayeel
03-21-2009, 05:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_RxNGDNheU

see men arent the best of drivers either... showoffs....?

Güven
03-21-2009, 05:52 PM
LOL!!!!! ;D

All of them were HILARIOUS , especially the one with the gate , what the heck happened there !? :exhausted
and the woman at the gas station made laugh out loud ;D

and the last one , yeh that was so cool :shade:

Na7lah
03-21-2009, 06:01 PM
only one sister posted here :p

that was crazy she tried to park the car and it took her 3 min ;D

NIKKY
03-21-2009, 06:02 PM
he he..dey wer funny...! but women r still beta drivers..lol!!!
bro mikayeel..ur'z ws defo da best...! lol...

Tara x
03-21-2009, 06:31 PM
SALAMS
LOL but women are safer drivers hence BETTER !! :D

The Ruler
03-21-2009, 06:38 PM
Most certainly amusing. Not hard to believe since I have a friend who would scream at her fellow drivers, "THIS IS MY PART OF THE ROAD!" Heh.

But I was wondering at the second last bit of the first video (before the man)... Why the windscreen wipers?

Tony
03-21-2009, 07:09 PM
God bless women drivers, failing that , God help every other road user

Cabdullahi
03-21-2009, 09:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mikayeel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_RxNGDNheU

see men arent the best of drivers either... showoffs....?
its not his driving ability which led to his mistake he was staring at that dirty lady...but he paid the price in full

NIKKY
03-21-2009, 09:53 PM
bro j.u.n.i.o.r...check dis out...lol...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEw5UB2sIvo

Güven
03-21-2009, 10:09 PM
the one from Mikayeel....I wont even comment on that.

format_quote Originally Posted by NIKKY
bro j.u.n.i.o.r...check dis out...lol...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEw5UB2sIvo
lol that was soo fake :D

NIKKY
03-21-2009, 10:26 PM
bro guven..it may av bin fake bt it ws still a pleasure 2 watch...lol :)

Güven
03-21-2009, 10:42 PM

:skeleton:

The Ruler
03-21-2009, 10:56 PM
Men's failure at driving was proven by my dad who drove for 10 years, took a break for 5 years, took driving lessons again in preparation for the test, took it... And failed twice consecutively. He has yet to pass. Whereas my mother whould've been driving wonderfully in the streets of Bangladesh by now had we not moved to the UK.

NIKKY
03-21-2009, 11:00 PM
^^lol...dats funny...! it cant b women drivers meeting...must be an error let me sort it out 4 u...ANNUAL MEETING OF MEN DRIVERS...!!!! LOL!!

Yanal
03-21-2009, 11:13 PM
whould've
would've*
Lol. The women just bangs into the building and the funny music along with it was awesome.

The Ruler
03-21-2009, 11:24 PM
"The women just bang into the building" is the right way to say it.

On-topic: Yes, indeed, it was awesome.

Haleema1979
03-21-2009, 11:28 PM
Hey, my husband doesn't let people over, honks, and has driven into the oncoming traffic lane by accident and still tries to lecture me about driving. I always remind him how calm I am in contrast (even when he really almost kills us) in an effort to reduce his criticism against my driving because it is completely unfair. I worked in the automotive industry for 5 years and turned some wrenches too in my time. He and I had a bet on a diagnosis for a car he was selling. I was the one who was right! (He said the car had a bad rear end---it's FRONT WHEEL DRIVE. I said the right rear tire needed to be rebalanced--judging by the type of vibration and noise--also no independent rear suspension made it easier) So gentlemen, be very careful whom you criticize! Women must bear a lot more hardship than you do in many ways.....have some mercy and compassion for those that have some trouble behind the wheel. Young men actually like to race and get into accidents and that is why their insurance rates are higher than that of females----just a tidbit for you all to chew on...

Mikayeel
03-22-2009, 12:02 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iYXwTBYgHs

Now we equall! men = women...... Issit?

Intisar
03-22-2009, 12:02 AM
They should compile a video of male drivers on the highway, men have the worst road rage. :blind:

Bint-Al-Islam
03-22-2009, 01:01 AM
all the videos were hilarious!! cazyyyyyyyyy drives on this earth :)

arabianprincess
03-22-2009, 03:09 AM
lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllll that was funny But i still believe it was the other way around... I mean come on now us females we r more aware of the road then guys. HINT better drivers :shade: . i mean guys do alotta weird stuff.. like racing speeding .. n that part where the lady wanted to do a short cut n stuff i think to me it looked like a thing a guy would do :rollseyes!!! cuz we like to be on the safe side.. tryin to prevent a ticket hmm rite :D just sayin .. but it was funny !!!!!!!!!!!!!1 thanks for sharing salamzzzzzzzzz

KiWi
03-22-2009, 03:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by arabianprincess
lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllll that was funny But i still believe it was the other way around... I mean come on now us females we r more aware of the road then guys. HINT better drivers :shade: . i mean guys do alotta weird stuff.. like racing speeding .. n that part where the lady wanted to do a short cut n stuff i think to me it looked like a thing a guy would do :rollseyes!!! cuz we like to be on the safe side.. tryin to prevent a ticket hmm rite :D just sayin .. but it was funny !!!!!!!!!!!!!1 thanks for sharing salamzzzzzzzzz
I would looooove to agree with u on this hon but…
I cant. not all women like to drive safe.
some are actually reckless
they like the danga :D

arabianprincess
03-22-2009, 05:31 AM
i didnt say all women... i said we compare to MEN r way better when it comes to driving.. i believe as i said before we do tend to keep our self in the safe side >>TRYIN to avoid that TICKET LOL god.. u know men do like to race n speed.. ...n all that fun stuff ... plus... we compare to them when it comes to accidents is way less.. thats all im sayin.. .. imean dont get me wrong i did think it was funnnyyyyyyyyyyyy n i appreciate the lough but i believe its the other way around :)

~Raynn~
03-22-2009, 08:37 AM
Lol, totally hilarious!!...

format_quote Originally Posted by Haleema1979
He and I had a bet on a diagnosis for a car he was selling. I was the one who was right!
:giggling::thumbs_up

Eric H
03-22-2009, 11:27 PM
Check out this road, careful male and female drivers only. Turn the sound off, there is background music be warned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ3VfV6UVJs&NR=1

Eric

Ali.
03-25-2009, 03:52 PM
Thanks for that, Eric.

Must be terrifying driving down there.. ahh :skeleton:.

girljedi
03-25-2009, 04:06 PM
ahaha yes yes ı watched this on news. ehehhe

Haleema1979
03-26-2009, 08:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
Check out this road, careful male and female drivers only. Turn the sound off, there is background music be warned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ3VfV6UVJs&NR=1

Eric
I don't know, but I think that toilet on 0:53 of that clip was probably the world's most dangerous! I don't think even Agent Orange will kill those bacteriae! Yaaaar!

Haleema1979
03-26-2009, 08:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by The Ruler
Men's failure at driving was proven by my dad who drove for 10 years, took a break for 5 years, took driving lessons again in preparation for the test, took it... And failed twice consecutively. He has yet to pass. Whereas my mother whould've been driving wonderfully in the streets of Bangladesh by now had we not moved to the UK.
Yaaar! Almost peed me britches! :laugh: Did your father take the driving test in UK? Honestly, I don't even want to attempt driving on the wrong side of the road myself. Maybe I should have my husband take care of that! (Read my posts) J/K. I love my grumpy man.

Haleema1979
03-26-2009, 08:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mikayeel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iyxwtbyghs

now we equall! Men = women...... Issit?
word! :d

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.